Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #33  
"sixty-three and a few unnamed moles here and there, though at this time it is me and five others. i just drew the lucky straw and got the easy planet" he knew it was not true, of the three mars was the most difficult to get to and the most dangerous, these were two-man jobs but there was no way to get more than one man up here, only his repeat success in hacking and infiltration had made this a possible endeavor. he sighed as the box beeped. "this is my least favorite part" he went to code in the information to hack the cameras
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"The electronical stuff?" Samuel asked trying to see the screen, "Or the whole kidnapping and hilding some random dude hostage?"
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35  
"violence" was all he said. he finished his typing and moved the chair closer to the camera. he the went over to it and reaching up angled it to get the best view. he checked the screen behind them and nodded. he went back over to the other and stood next to the chair, they waited several seconds until the box beeped. he stood straighter and looked at the camera "hello members of the security council and other un and lun members. i am theodore kaczynski and i come bearing a message. you will stop development of 'towers' on mars, luna-moon and mercury. as you may well already know from the recent bombings on luna-moon and earth we are serious and this will be no different. mars is not your whore to be raped and destroyed. this is all that remains of your crew" he turned to the technician and taking the edge of the chair back-handed him hard enough to draw blood. "this sole survivor is one samual drakivyn, without him this tower cannot be run, as of sixteen hours ago he is the only man outside of luna-moon with the knowledge to operate and repair a tower. he is what i offer you in exchange for your compliance. have a nice day" he went over to the panel and keyed in another command, this time to terminate the camera reception.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel's check throbbed and he ignored the copper taste in favor of something else, "How do you know my name?" He had never suplied it, nor had he explained that he was the only person able to operate and repair the towers.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #37  
"it is my job to know everything and i am good at my job" he grabbed the duffle he had left on the floor "if you bite me i will knock out your teeth" he pulled out several cotton-swabs a bottle of water and aspirin. he opened the water and held out the medicine "open" the man complied and he put it on his tounue. he then offered the water and tipped it. he figured it tasted nasty, swallowing blood always did but that could not be helped. when the othe had somewhere around half the bottle he pulled it away and held out the cotton swabs "again" the other did as was told and he slipped the cotton into the side that was bleeding
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel ignored the other's thread and bit down on the hand. It was removed quickly but the cotten swab was left. Samuel used his toungue to hold it to his bleeding check.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #39  
he laughed at the sight of his hand, he was not sure if any of the blood was his but the marks on his fingers said enough that he'd seriously have to reconsider learning to play the violin "you are awfully gutsy, i respect that." he smacked the other again quickly, his face now replaced with an angry grimace "but you also have a serious listening problem and that needs correcting" the chair tipped back but did not fall. he leaned close enough to the other that his face could be clearly read "do know there are two ways to do this, peacefully and in a coma. i would rather not you force me to chose the latter" he leaned back his face now bland "do you understand?"
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel rolled his eyes and release carefully spit the bloody cotten ball out. "I can hear just fine, and I understand you perfectly." Samuel gave him a slightly bloody grin.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #41  
he made a face and looked away. the man was mad.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel dropped his grin when the other looked away. "Do you have another cotten ball?" He asked.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #43  
*he went to the duffel and pulled out a couple more and one of the tranqs. "please be civil this time or i will have to sedate you" this time he actually sat in the other's lap. when the other opened his mouth he stuck his thumb all the way in the back against the hinge of the jaw forcing the other to keep his mouth open. he placed two cotton-balls along the ragged gash he could just barely make out. quickly he retracted both hands as the other tried to bite him again. he heard the other's teeth snap fruitlessly against each other, "now that was not so bad was it?" he wiped the blood and spit down side of the man's shirt.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"Say that when your being sat on by a crazy person who just murdered everyone you work with." Samuel said around the cottonballs.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #45  
he sighed exasperatedly "i am not crazy"
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel gave Echo a once over. "You hijack a shuttle, turn off all transmissions and set up fake 'it's all okay messages' then murder an entire tower's personal. How is that not crazy?" Samuel asked but he knew if someone really wanted to be politically correct, both Samuel and Echo were more then a little crazy. "And could you get off me, for all skin and bones you really are quite heavy."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #47  
he got up off of the other and was met with a wave of dizziness. obviously he did not get enough rest. "that is not crazy merely strange. crazy would be if i had done it spontaneously or for no better reason than i could, i am no more crazy than this than you are for coming here and setting up this thing" he sat down on the floor. "are you tired? i am tired."
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"I get paid to do it." Samuel said dismissivly. "And no I'm not particularly tired."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote