Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident ghost caracal
Default   #17  
"I..." Sadrain looked bewildered at the strange girl. Then a sad smile spread across her face. "You must be one of kindest people I have ever met, and I thank you for your thought, but I cannot accept your generous gift." She carefully placed the bottle back in dark skinned girl's hand.

"I am a spirit, a ghost, and my pain, my sorrow is the price I must pay for my eternal existence. I cannot escape it or sweeten it, especially not a war torn realm such as this. I would hate to take something that would help someone else so much more, and maybe even take your own memories from you."
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:40 AM  
isn't that funny
sweetie, i think you don't understand, you came here for this and this alone<3 *cho toses the vial back at the girl as the mess hall flickered in and out of exsistance* you can't give it back until you are finished with it *she smiled as she and the entire mess disapeared*
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:45 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #19  
(Nuu, you kicked me out of the mess? DD8)

Sadrain stood there, her face showing all the confusion she had, but without her conscious notice, her fingers grasped the vial tighter, as if it was her last tie with something precious.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:48 AM  
isn't that funny
*cho vomited in the nearest bucket as the mess materialized into a physical plane once more* oh jeez, i really -hate- when we relocate ^^: *she wanders outside to see where she was now* ......well, at least we are near water though not for long i guess if another person like the last shows up *she shrugged to herself* oh well that's my lot *she went back in to clean up the mess and make sure the pie in the oven hadn't been ruined*
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:04 AM  
Zombie Queen
Default   #21  
(I forgot what race I was for the fight HAHA!)

The white figure made it's presence into the large room. Covered in white and gold detailed clothing on her milky skin, she makes her way to an abandoned table and grabs a napkin to wipe the blood off her hands. "What pointlessness," she mumbles as she tosses it aside and reaches for a piece of bread to shove into her starving stomach.

I am Muff Muff. The Zombie Queen!
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:06 AM  
isn't that funny
*cho turned to the new guest* woah, i almost didn't see you *she chuckled at her own private joke*

here, *she pulls out a canister of oil* you are looking a little dull there, how is it going outside *she handed over the tin and sat down*
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:11 AM  
Zombie Queen
Default   #23  
Her blue eyes glanced over at the owner with a hazed look within them. She gave an almost emotionless smile as she took the offering and nodded in thanks. "It's a bloody mess," the woman adds in with her own kind of humor. "A useless, bloody mess."

Last edited by Muff Muff; 07-25-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:13 AM  
isn't that funny
aren't all fights so? the only thing it does is cull the population and add to the pockets of the preists and holymen
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:18 AM  
*twitch*
Default   #25  
The small, foxlike girl padded in slowly, peeking around the place wary and confused as she hugged to herself. Biting lightly on one lip her jade eyes darted around to count up the people in there, before she relaxed except her tail, which the fur was raised on. "O..oh.. uhm.. h..h..hello.."
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:19 AM  
isn't that funny
*she lookes over from where she is sitting* hello sweetie, there is a bit of onigiri by the oven if you'd like it^^ it has fried tofu on it*
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 07-25-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:22 AM  
Zombie Queen
Default   #27  
This time her smile was a bit more sincere. "I agree. But what are we to decide what other's do or think." The question was a mere statement of her own thoughts as she had begin wiping a thin layer of oil on her sword with a cloth as pale as her. "You can call me M, if you wish. And thank you for the hospitality. It's hard to find these days."

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:22 AM  
*twitch*
The girl just shook her head lightly, she slid off her masks and left them on a table, jade eyes huge as she just pulled her knees in up to her chest, eyes shutting tiredly and she murred, her tail folding over herself. "I....I am.... fine.."
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:28 AM  
isn't that funny
Default   #29  
*she smiled* everyone needs something even if it's only a sympathetic ear *she stood up and looked over at the small creature at the other table* oh! has miss m ever had red current pie? it should be done by now^^
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:28 AM  
Zombie Queen
M's eyes widened at the sudden outburst about pie, but she soon returns to caring for her sword and nibbling at the bread before her.

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:31 AM  
isn't that funny
Default   #31  
*cho felt bad about using the woman m to get through to the little creature but it needed to be done so as not to scare the child away before she could find out what it needed* little miss, could you help me for a moment *she wandered over to the oven* i need another hand with this and my friend over there is very busy
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:35 AM  
*twitch*
Her eyes perked up as she nodded padding over to her as she tilted her head to one side, confused as she gazed up, biting on her lip. Her soft, mostly white ears perked forward as she awaited instructions.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 10:39 AM