Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default the general mess(neatural ground)   #1  
*several tables are lined up and a single large oven has been dragged in under a make-shift tent. a cauldren of soup bubbles in the fire next to the oven and a mish-mash of 'borrowed' bowls and spoons sit at a table. a single girl messes with something in the oven*

oh! hello sweetie, come in^^ the soup is a little hot but the bread is perfect<3 i serve both sides as some of you serve both sides so keep the brawling outside *taps glasses*

~rping is encouraged but not nessisary though if weird shit happens try not to run away~
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 07-25-2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:01 AM  
Derp
After several rough battles out on the field, Nightmare decided it would be best for a break. Upon entering the tent, she glanced around, noticing people sitting from both sides of the fight relaxing while having some soup. A soft sigh escaped her mouth as she walked over to one of the empty benches and sat, removing thoughts of the battle so far from her head as to focus on what mattered : Food.

Hello, Choco. ~
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:22 AM  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
*brings over soup and bread and a small jar* oh sweetie, are you ok? you look tired *offers food first then medicine* for the hip wound, it will start to be felt soon if you don't fix it now
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:24 AM  
Derp
Nightmare watched as she was brought over something to eat. She smiled softly, having been desperate for something to eat. She was beat up from battle so far, having almost nearly been killed out on the battle field. After being giving the food, she was offered medicine, and she listened to what the woman had to say. "Hip wound?" she said, obviously unaware she had one. Looking down to her hip, she noticed it bleeding. She sighed softly. "Thank you, Miss." she spoke as she took the medicine, "I should have been more aware out there. The battles have been quite rough..."
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:29 AM  
Derp
Default   #5  
Cracking her neck Sarah walked over to the nearest tent and entered, one she heard was supposedly neutral in the war but evidently served a good stew. looking around she noticed only a few people had come to the tent so far "guess there isn't many here yet" she mumbled to herself before taking a seat second nearest the fired hearth where the pot with what she thought to be stew was cooking and a woman (girl?) was standing over it. sarah noticed the woman hadn't noticed her enter yet, so she patiently waited her to finish serving the other person "hello" she said warmly to the girl as she passed by

[Nightmare you ninja posted me lol edited it so it makes sense now ^_^]
Last edited by Silence; 07-25-2011 at 07:37 AM.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:31 AM  
isn't that funny
it's ok sweetie, from the looks of you i wouldn't think you'd notice anything other than the general wariness of battle *shudders* some of us are not meant to figh but most of us will anyway, now if you excuse me i see a recruit who has yet to find this out *she wanders over to the other girl*
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:31 AM  
Derp
Default   #7  
"You are quite right about that..." Nightmare said, watching her walk off. Night had never been a fighter; she more did it only to protect what she thought was right. Looking down at the soup and bread placed in front of her, she began to eat, thoughts of battle racing back into her mind.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:41 AM  
isn't that funny
hello dear<3 what you are looking for is behind the oven*points* though heaven knows how you lost them^^:
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:44 AM  
Derp
Default   #9  
Watching she notice the girl coming over to her so she repeated what she had saod a few second ago "hello" she smiled again as the other girl came closer. After the girl told her about the oven she tilted her head a bit confused as to what she could be meaning by that.

Looking over behing the oven she noticed what she was talking about and a look of understanding crossed her face "Thank you". Getting up she picked up the boots from behind the oven and brought them over to the table she had been sitting at and put them on, smiling when they fit perfectly.
Last edited by Silence; 07-25-2011 at 07:53 AM.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:46 AM  
isn't that funny
if only everything was so easy to fix huh? does sweetie want anything to eat or is she just here to chat?
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 08:21 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #11  
Sadrain quietly walked in and sat down on one of the stools. Her face showed sorrow and she wrapped her arms around her self, hanging head low. She wanted to take a break from the chaos outside.
Why wherever she went there was blood, war... She had deserted from army last time, would she need to do it again? If she could avoid chosing a side, battling, she would do, but every single person was involved... it was horrible.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:16 AM  
isn't that funny
*cho begain to cry as the newest girl came in. the sadness radiating from the girl was almost strong enough to be magical in origin* -sniffle- oh my...*she searched around for a while finally finding a small rainbow colored vial*
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:19 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #13  
Sadrain raised her head, her eyes, like black glass, met a pair of silver ones, behind glasses and she looked away quickly. She felt awkward, seeing the girl cry, yet, she was too sad on her own to go and comfort her, so with soft sigh, the girl stood up and turned towards exit.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:21 AM  
isn't that funny
no wait! *the girl got up to leave as cho turned towards her with the vial* please don't go just yet
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:24 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #15  
Rain's eyebrows raised slightly and she stepped back slightly, in surprise, but did not leave just yet. "Um, is there anything I can help you with?" she asked softly.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:26 AM  
isn't that funny
no but i think i can help you

*she took the girl's hand and put the glass in it*

there is no magic in the world that can fix a heart but if you would se it this can help ease a little of the burden

*she smiled sadly* it is a memory jar, it can hold a memory, usually people only put sad memories in it to hide them away but i think you may do well to have a little hope instead

*cho leaned down and kissed the vial. it glowed warm and bright in the girl's hand*

i have nothing else to give you sweetie but hopefully it is enough, you need it more than i afterall

*she stepped back looking a little more tired than before*

whenever you find the despair to be too much open the jar just a bit and my sweetest memory will play for you, be careful though like a memory in the mind a memory in the jar will fade from disuse and warp from overuse, if it breaks bring it back to me please

*she then turned and went back to her pot*

use it well my darling
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 09:33 AM