Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #129  
grinning he took a dredging gulp of his own, "i d'unno, they gave good since i have been here, be kinder to them or they might head off to someplace with kinder folks"
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
He donned that lopsided grin of his own as he lifted a free hand to kindly ruffle the sandy blonde hair that topped the boy's head as he leaned back against the side of the house. "We're kind enough folks, but they 'ave been generous since the beginning of the summer, specially since you came around."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #131  
his face stretched as it was matched by the farmer and refusing to flinch back he instead leaned into the touch, "maybe they took pity on the weeds in your yard"
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
He laughed as he lifted the glass to take another drink, and coughing up some of the water he continued to laugh. "Oh Gabe, tha weeds don't need no pity, they already have tha sun and my land, the evil things that they are." Appreciatively he gave a gentle pat to the boy's shoulder, "I suppose we should get back out there though, make sure to drink the rest of your water." The man left his glass on the railing of the porch as he walked back towards the field muttering and laughing about the joke in earnest.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #133  
the work was hot and the sun soon grew too unbearable for them and so when brady called it a day he was more than happy to oblige. he followed the man back quietly to the house
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
"Golly, Gabe, this summer is so hot. So far this year I think I may have had ta call it a day by noon three times already," the farmer modestly complained as he slipped a foot free from one boot before using his foot to slip off the other. Reaching out, he unlocked the patio and opened the door with it's familiar creaky sound. "Shoot, this might be the hottest summer I've seen in my life."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #135  
he said nothing until they were inside with the screen door banging closed behind them, "hotter out east by a lot more than this though less sun to it and more heavy air"
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
More to himself than anyone, Brady shook his head as he slipped his hat off to set it onto the chair as he passed by. "Once when I was younger we had a real wet summer, and gosh, I swear it was hard to breathe." Lifting a hand to fan himself a bit, he turned around to look at the boy. "I don't know what else ta do this afternoon, it's too hot to go out and tha town is too far away."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #137  
he blinked stupidly at that. the words and the man's face made it clear what he was thinking about doing but the way it was said threw him and for a moment he thought the other was being coy though he did not think brady was capable of such a thing, ".....i am up for suggestions but i don't think i have much to suggest"
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
"Well there isn't much to suggest, that is the problem," he admitted as he walked off towards the kitchen. "We came in about tha right hour for lunch though, we can scrounge up something' to eat." Sidling up to the counter, Brady lifted the door to the bed box to see their loaf growing low. "Then we can look around this old dusty place and see if anything gives us any ideas."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #139  
it looked too much like an offer to see the farmer bent half over the box without moving more than his mouth. following behind he pressed against the sweaty back and bent over to wrap his hands around the man's waist, "i'm not hungry brady." he felt the other tense up and nearly let go when the farmer spoke up, "you're not?" the grin came back and pressing his face to the shirt he kissed the man's spine
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
He was frozen there for a moment, staring into the shadows of the box while his cheeks felt heated and he felt his hair stand up on end as he felt the kiss that left his skin tingling. "Oh, I see," he let the little door shut closed again and he straightened again, Gabriel coming up with him while arms were still wrapped around his waist. "I don't s'pose that you're lookin' ta..." He fell silent as he knew it was a stupid question, and looking on the counter he could see the container of lard left out since the last time they'd done anything. With rich blush covering his cheeks, he reached out to take the jar before removing the lid and offering it to Gaberiel.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #141  
the jar was pressed to his side and without looking he let one arm pull free to take it, offering a second kiss he pulled away properly and let his free hand find brady's. he walked the other up the stairs and to his bed where he stood unsure of whether the other was wanting or if he even knew what it meant to let him lead, "would you like to lead this? it will hurt if you do not, i will not lie about that"
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 01:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
"I don't rightly know," he admitted, "I am still, ya know, new ta tha concept, so..." He could feel himself begin to feel unwilling to continue discussing out of embarrassment, though the boy did not seem fazed in the least, even despite his accent growing heavier by the moment. "We cud always just try once, just ta see or somethin'."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote