Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #17  
Look thank you for the help but i think if your going to give constructive crit. that you should atleast ease the blow by complimenting things so it doesnt feel or look like an attack. and honestly i feel attacked and am not sure if i want to stay on this site anymore.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Just to mention, it's a good practice to preface your writing posts with a brief introduction to the piece and what you're looking for (if anything) in terms of feedback, so that those who take the time to read your work know how to properly respond. Otherwise, if you choose to share your work with the public, it's only natural to expect criticism from a discerning audience.

And to note, I haven't read your chapter yet, my comments are reserved to the discussion here.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #19  
um, maybe you shouldn't post then? i realize you are prolly proud of what you are writing but this site catters to older teens and adults and so we treat you the same as we expect to be treated. honestly galla has bent over backwards to be sweet and others will tell you i am tempering myself too but this is not a place for coos and allause this is a place for refining yourself and becoming a better writer.

though, we used to have an english teacher on here and for sure he could talk me down under the table and rip me a new one with no compliments and i was happy for it because he did it with my best interests at heart and it has helped me imporve
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 09:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I am so done with your so called niceness. if this is nice you need to work on your people skills.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #21  
I would like to apologize for the way I acted yesterday. It was immature and wrong. I went through some personal issues yesterday and I realize it does not excuse my actions but I do owe everyone an apology. I accept the critizism and am working to improve my book and writing all around. Thank you for the help and again I am sorry for how I acted.
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote