Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #81  
it came into existance on the plane of thought first party.dance.joy. it thought to leave as soon as it was summoned though, such things meant nothing to it it began to flicker out of existanceparty.queen.anger. oh! it flitted back into the plane more aware than before. anger.sadness.fear. it drew towards the world joy.meat.anger. it popped into existance in the moment a group passed it's cross-field joy.pride.shame.love.fear.thrill.confussion.lust. it leaped away as fast as it could franticly searching for it's dragon lord who surely had called it with such loud summons.
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 07-23-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old Posted 07-23-2011, 12:26 PM  
Exchanger
Demo looked at Ariiana, "Balance is almost impossible in the world we exist in now. The only true entity that has balance is nature." He said this as he drew closer. "I do believe we have been away from the festivities for a long while." He gestured to the now bright sunshine. "Do you know where it is you must be for your master?"
[Proud Ascent Arco of Light.]

White thinks... That this signature is too sexy for its shirt. <3
~Neirra is my trisphee lil sis.~

Check out my Shop and my Quest Thread.
I'm a jerk so deal with it.
Old Posted 07-23-2011, 01:04 PM  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #83  
She would look to him and smiled faintly "Even Nature wars against itself it is the way things are in the realms, the strong make way to the weak, the weak grow and learn how to take out the strong and so the cycle will continue" she chuckled "Mennyi ta" (history repeats) she whispered to herself.

She turned looked to a near by shadow and walks to closer to it "Time passes quickly when you are enjoying herself..." she would kneel and move her hand into her sash and pulled out a little meat and held it out "Shade" she whisper watching as a hound with fur making like it look like he had just been cut out of the void itself it deep blood red eyes glowing as he took the meat, three lines of razor sharp teeth seen as he ate "Shade this is our new friends Demo and Richard, Demo, Richard this is Shade my companion" she say moving to her knees and hugging him around his neck a loving look in her eyes

Her eyes turned to Demo once more "I refuse to take him as my master while I still have my will" she hissed, her eyes closing "I'm sorry... soar subject... I am where it wishes me to be, it is my purpose here that remains shadowed" she would confess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 01:21 PM  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Despite the fact that Asione wanted to find her love, she wasn't sure her fiancé's idea of looking for her at the annual Masquerade Ball was such a good idea. She had spent most of her time at the Ball hiding behind her mask and avoiding dancing with almost everyone, and with everyone behind masks she only had the sense of her love's feeling to try to guide Asione in finding her.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 07-23-2011, 01:24 PM  
Exchanger
Default   #85  
Demo thought in his head,"There you go Demo always being stupid in the mouth." He observed the hound from a respectable distance. "He is a wondrous creature. Never have I ever seen anything like this in my region. quite extraordinary." Richard hiding behind Demo's shoulder punched him lightly on the neck. "Richard you are just as fascinating, don't get your nickers in a twist." He laughed and turned his attention back to Ariiana. "Ah well I hope you find out soon because it is better to get things done and over with so you may enjoy the rest of the ball. If you so wish that is."

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 01:26 PM  
She look to her dear companion and kissed his nose delicately "My dear shade I miss your presence at my side, I can feel you miss mine but you know how you are" she say scratching him at the back of his right ear "His kind are very rare" she say standing walking towards the others, shade staying by her side "Balls are not my thing Demo, the music hurts my ears... I prefare the music nature provides" she would say truthfully, her hand going to take Richard From Demo's shoulder. If she was allowed she would place him on Shade's head and watch as Shade moved his front right paw to nudge him a little playfully
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 01:33 PM  
Exchanger
Default   #87  
With a prodding nod from Demo, Richard climbed onto Ariiana's hand and was placed onto the hound's head. He playfully batted the the paw when it came near. "I do believe I have nothing to fear as long as you are here with him Ariiana?"

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:22 PM  
Ariiana watched as Richard and Shade played and chuckled a little "You have nothing to fear from shade unless you pose a threat to me" she say in honesty "Seems like they are getting on" she continue watching as shade placed his paw near Richard once more
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:25 PM  
Exchanger
Default   #89  
Richard quickly dove to catch the paw in jest. "So it seems they are. I can honestly say I was a bit worried mind you." Demo laughed a little bit. "He does get quite lonely only having me to be with unfortunately. I found him believe it or not as an egg of sorts on one of my explorations."

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:31 PM  
She tilted her head taking a seat once more dusting off her legs "Why where you worried?" she would ask, her voice showing some confusion "Richard, behind the left ear, it's sort of a tickle spot on him" she say laughing
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:34 PM  
Exchanger
Default   #91  
Richard let out a playful snicker and began tickling the fearsome beast's ear. "How could I not be worried? He is my companion? I get worried about letting him out to play most of the time." He laughed sitting down in the chair he had taken a fancy to.

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:40 PM  
Her glowing blue eyes went towards Demo "You sound like an over protective parent" she say with a giggle, her eyes now going to her companion as he lay down letting out small whimpers she smiled "Keep going tickle him into submission" she say watching as he bough up his paw trying to playfully swat Richard "His kind do not attack unless given reason, there is no reason so he is harmless" her eyes closing
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:44 PM  
Exchanger
Default   #93  
Demo laughed as he watched Richard and Shade play. "I really do don't I? Though like I said I hatched him from an egg. It kinda comes with the territory."

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:47 PM  
Keeping her eyes closed she would nod to the others comment "Yes, my parent's where just as protective. I wasn't allowed out unless with a guardian, they kept saying it was for my own good..." she sighed and opened her eyes to look at the hideous ceiling once more "I didn't believe them, but now I do" she say her voice showing a hint of regret on the subject her eyes wandering down to the playing companions "I can tell he is loved and happy... but if you do not let him spread his wings he will never find his own feet" she would say in a kind tone
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 07:00 PM  
Exchanger
Default   #95  
Demo smiled, "I am protective of him but not anything to that degree. I know he has to find his own way but I still worry even when I let him go." He turned to Ariiana. "You do know that the ceiling will only stay the same no matter how many times you look at it." He said with a slight chuckle.

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 07:05 PM  
Ariiana turned her eyes to him "I was protected to such a degree because of 'gifts' I have" she say her tone saddened "My parents said I was blessed by the spirits" she say her eyes closing "I said I was cursed..." she let out a sigh "must make me doubly cursed now" her eyes opening once more her bright blue eyes seemingly dull "Your wrong about the ceiling, it does change the more and more I look at it" she smiled her eyes regaining their brightness "It becomes more and more distasteful and ugly" she say with a chuckle
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 07:14 PM