Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #145  
While his meal cooked, on the make shift fire, Niaz went to see what became of his other arrow. Quickly he grabbed his instrument. The one item he not leave alone. He pushed into the sling around his body nesting it on his back before going into the bush. He found no animal but in the earth he found the rounded imprint of a foot. Looking back upon his fire he decided it could burn with out setting the forest a blaze. Feeding his curosity he followed the prints.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
not even ten minutes had passed when the hairs stood up on the back of his neck and the sinking sick feeling of a hunter's gaze fell over him. shivering he put one arm to his sachel to keep it closed and sped up to assuage his paranoia by getting away from the place

(fast gait is not running yet, come and get 'im)
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #147  
The force of the agility and the and cleverness of her move knocked kimiko to her back, Kimiko pounded the ground of the dirt in anger.I almost had the hideous wretch. She stood only to find out that the women in front of her that she had engaged in battle had rearmed her self, this wasn't good Kimiko her self was low on energy after those the weapons she had created and on a side not the army she was leading was agonizing..

Kimiko brought both sickles out and armed her self sliding her front foot foward staring down the women, chuckling as she mentioned the name Hades. "Don't you know anything, Azrael has nothing to do with your Friend Hades, He only serves our lord under the divine trinity." She sheathed her sickles once more and jumped back on her horse, her mood had lightened she could now understand why the women was stealing souls.

"I shall pray for your sins to be forgiven young maiden for the lord forgives all, and you shall be in his good graces, but you will not die under my blade today." She rode the horse next to the women and offered her a hand onto the horse, Kimiko always has been and always will be the honorable type, If she didn't find reason to fight she wouldn't fight.

Although she did find it necessary to find someway to offer her apologize to those she had falsely excuse, in anyway she could. "You were off to somewhere correct? May I help you to this place you were attempting to travel off too, Please i insist as an offer of sincere apology." Kimiko smiled you could see it in her eyes she was telling the truth, It was wrong what most people said about her she wasn't a freak or emotionless no one ever seemed to give here chance ever..

Lucien Struggled to get off the horse the pain in his body from overuse of his power was simply unbearable but he didn't care he had a vendetta to fulfill the life of all his soldiers to uphold.. All those family will never be the same and it was all not only the troop that killed them but his fault as well for not being there to save them.

Lucien sit up onto the saddle and jumped off wincing in pain, but only for a brief moment he looked over at Mairi "Give me anything you have to help be ready for battle now, I must go kill that troop you will not stop me under stand." His voice was cold his eyes almost seemed as if they had no color and his body was still, Lucien was being serious and on the bad side stubborn.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Niaz sank in the shadows like a panter. He had come across a soliary young man in the woods and much like the dark haired girl. He crouched in the bushes inspecting the dark haired man. He wondered if the young man spoke his language. He certainly had his skin color. He slowly rose to his feet creeping behind the man matching his pace traveling through the shadows.
Last edited by Poggio; 09-10-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #149  
Seeing Kimiko put away her sickles and get back on her horse, Noelle lowers the scythe, her strength was almost gone before the woman was offering her, a ride? She badly needed to get to the next town for rest, among other items. Accepting the offer, Noelle gets up on the horse's back.

"I don't know that much about whom is connected to whom, there's many Gods and all. And yes, I was hoping to go to the nearest town." Noelle pauses for a second, "And I am sure it will take more than the Lord to forgive me for those sins."
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Stopping as she saw him jump off the horse, she turned and narrowed her gaze on him. "Brother you stay with me for a little bit and I promise that I'll get you some medicine, so relax.Revenge can wait because I will not allow you to die." Sighing as she ground her teeth a little minute. "Now.... To give you the medicine that you require, I will need fresh spring water so you need to come to the river." Growling as she turned to lead her horse on, the sound of running water could be heard if you stopped to listen. "And if you don't believe me then talk to the gods if you can, water has more healing properties then you give it credit for."
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #151  
the feeling of dread did not leave and sweat beaded down his back as he went back to a brisk jog. he knew he could take anyone in hand-to-hand but if the one watching him had a weapon he was screwed. running through the trees he came back to the place he had found the gang and halting quickly redirected himself to veer around the voice he could hear coming from the place, unfortunately his stalker was clever enough not to fall into the unintentional trap and followed close enough that he could hear a light bounce of something padded bouncing. he ran harder
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Kimiko nodded as she helped the Women onto the horse she held her hand above the ground below and created yet another helmet made from bone Tied her hair up and place it around her head. "If its alright with you i rather keep my identity a secret." She giggled and kicked the side of the horse turning it quickly around and ordering the solder's to march along with her.

"Where are my manners, may i ask your name ,also why is such a gorgeous girl wondering about that suicidal forest." While on the road kimiko noticed a man, a small girl and a horse heading towards the river bank she gently nudged the women and went into complete silence pointing Toward Lucien,Mairi and the horse.

Lucien sighed and whispered to himself "Its only magical because of your powers Mairi.." It was then he quickly covered his mouth mentioning her powers were taboo, it was one of the very few things Mairi was irritable about. He quickly changed the subject "Well i guess i could use a bath to get that smell off of me i do hate smelling like shit"

Lucien chuckled and picked Mairi up placing her up on the horse, Following her onto the horse as well. "Im sure this will..." It was then he noticed a soilder dressed in black and white armor surrounded by troops, on a horse with noelle behind her.. "What in the world.. Mairi.. is that them!?!?"
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #153  
After a while Kanon blinked seeing how no one now was coming back then looked over to Cu who well was hard to talk with. Letting go of the older man's coat she bowed to him some. "I'm going to see if everything is okay with everyone. . . .they all just left. . ." she said to him oh how sad naive she was about not knowing what is happening around her. Turning away she headed down the path trying to find Lucien or even the women who seemed sad from before it's not like she was scared, okay she was. But now Kanon was far from home and had no idea what was going to happen out here.

So she was doing the only thing, that she knew well, find people she knew. Resting her hand upon the hilt of the swords by her hip she walked on trying to see if, she could find any one at all. While walking along she heard something in the woods, then looked back to see Cu was still as he was, but now what was the sound that came. Getting ready into a sword stance hand ready at the hilt of her katana looking around trying to see what was happening.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 09-10-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle chuckles, "That is a long story of why I am here. And I don't mind. My name? Noelle." she feels a nudge and glances at where Kimiko is pointing. Not saying anything cause really, she didn't want to deal with Lucien at the moment.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #155  
he was only halfway around the clearing when a girl popped out of nowhere and with no chance of avoiding her he took a proactive approach and sped up. meeting her chest with his shoulder he bowled her over and clumsily hopped one legged over her body to duck as she fell. he ignored the pain and quickly pinned her before righting them both and waiting for his stalker to come bearing arrows and malice, he nearly screamed as the girl turned into a huge fox
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Being caught off guard and suddenly being slammed into by a person she had no idea what had happened but she did change into her fox form blue eyes wide as she had no idea what was happening losing her swords and pouch to the ground, Kanon started to panic some as she wiggled under the person trying to get to them as her ears flickered hearing another sound it was quick pace as if someone was running this way. Finally getting some thought back, she looked up at the other seeing it was person who had ran into her. "Who are you!" she yelled, trying as she continued wiggle under them to gather the swords and pouch, still listening to the other who was getting closer.

I am the manry-est of men!

Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 09-10-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #157  
He came out of the clearning expecing to continue following the trail of the other, instead he found him cowering behing a young girl. His brows contorted in a small cloud of anger. He paused wondering if the animal would attack him, when Niaz was not even harmed. He paused seeing that the shield turn on its master. He couldn't help the small smile that crossed his face. He paused, the animal spoke. It spoke. He stumbled back groping his back and realized he left his weapon back his hearth. "<Demon!?>"
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Hearing the person seeing them come out of the woods, Kanon knew she couldn't beat this kind of strength but, was a bit scared and confused this was the first time she had traveled so far from home and not understand what is happening at this moment why it had happened. Yelping some wanting to be freed from the others grip, she continued to wiggle some. Seeing the look on the new comers face it said something she didn't like. "What ever you think you are thinking I am not that!" she yelled.

Old Posted 09-10-2012, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #159  
he was surprised when he recognized the word but it fell to the wayside as the man's stare remained riveted on the fox-girl-thing in his arms and he realized the boy was nowhere in sight. when it started speaking he had to hold back another upwelling of fear and offence at it's unnaturalness and tightening his grip more took a shot in the dark, "<stop, go away fauna!>"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-10-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Mairi squeaked when she was moved so suddenly, then looked forward at his question. "Crap.... Yes, but you're in no condition to fight." She said in a strict tone as she gripped Kit's rein's tightly and gave a little prayer to the god she rarely believed in. Please Poseidon give my horse swift feet. I would rather not see brother die. Murmuring to herself as she jerked on the reins to get them moving.

"You get off this saddle Lucien, so help me, I will kill you myself." Grumbling as she spurred her steed to go deep into the woods. "Come on Kit... We need as far as we can get from those two.... I like Noelle, but we can't take chances since she's riding with a terrifying person."
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote