Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
he was a little disappointed when the hand left his lips but the words that came to him were nearly as good. he smiled, "would you like to make a day of it tomorrow or see if there is any way to get there tonight?"
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He looked out side the windows at the darkness. "We can walk, as long as we can see the lights in the house and get back. I do not feel safe being lost in the woods at night." It was a new and foreign experience for him the looming woods. it did not smell like the sea nor was it as open as the orchard. "I.." he realized he was bad at keeping promises so he changed his words. "I will try not to let my curiosity get the better of me and run away."
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #19  
he smiled softly and tried to lighten the mood, "it is ok, i will write the address on the back of your shirt so if you get lost whomever finds you will be able to send you back." he offered felix another bite, "after we eat i will call for someone to get us. i am sure the buses have stopped by now and it is a bit of a walk in the dark"
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He laughed. "I merely meant a walk around the woods around the house, but the city is nice... Do you think scientist have any means of a night life or do they all cozy in bed by sunset?"
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #21  
he grinned at that, "it's mostly men and mostly young men at that, do you honestly believe they have boring bedtimes like us?"
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He laughed and tried to image this, "Alright you win, we shall see what happens in the day light and for now go to bed." He rose pulling the others dish from him stacking it on top of his. After cleaning the dishes, he walked behind Zosa, realizing it was his turn to carry the other upstairs and that for all their cleaning they where still prancing around the house bare. Toting his love up stairs he found it easier to snuggle among the giant mattress but still the home felt uneasy to him.
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #23  
he was already half awake when he heard the sound of porcelain tapping against wood and shifted upright from under the blanket he and felix had snuggled under, he smiled, "olesya"
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 06:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
When the other shuffled, The professor did not move. Instead he lay among his blankets. Curiously he tried to twist and see what made the boy so excited. The door was shut before he could view anything and silently he slid from the bed moving to the desk to check his messages.
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #25  
it was strange to be down in the kitchen with olesya learning to tell the difference between flour and mix and soda and not simple because it was hours before dawn, or he was dressed in nothing but a sheet or even that they both sounded like broken toys chattering in one and two word sentences, no, what made it strange was how much each of them had changed in the span of a decade. he could still see the stern gray woman of his youth, all angles and hidden not-quite-smiles but there was more white than black mixed into the gray and where he had always found her equal parts fierce and soft he now only found her fragile and tired. he said nothing of this and let himself fall back into the nostalgia of his youth before zayats when he could still sneak in and watch
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 08-28-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He waited a long time, and when his lover did not return, the professor rose from the blankets and cloaked himself in pants. Since Zosa was busying himself, he took this as a chance to go and view the outside of the house. This time he was clever enough to slip on some Moccasins. He descended the stairs he didn't see away of getting out of the house with out alerting Zosa. He pursed his lips and though retreating back to their room. His eyes fell upon the window and the thick branches that surrounded it.

(The professor will be outside in a tree basking in the sun like a flower, he will have seen the shadow of Olesya and if Zosa doesn't tell him he will ask. )
Last edited by Poggio; 08-28-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
when he finally came back upstairs it was to an empty room and with a frown went to go look for the other
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He unfurled on the branch watching Zosa frantically search the house and finally come outside peering up at the tree. He gave the relieved face a small Cheshire grin. "If you say the magic words I will let my hair down."
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:40 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #29  
it was a heavy weigh from his shoulders when he found the other though the man's words bugged him and quickly he attempted to scale the tree "i bet you say that to all the boys"
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Only the ones that wear grey and green sweats." He leaned forward against the bark and offered a hand. Not telling the other his secret to successful climbing. "Who were you talking to in the kitchen?"
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #31  
he took the hand and climbed up to where felix was perched, "that was olesya, she is the one who makes your breakfast and does your laundry. do you recall when i told you about my favorite maid? that is her."
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 01:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He looked at the windows. "She is not like Auntie is she? I will be better of being a shadow, it was hard enough on your other family, I do not want to spoke your nana."
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote