Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Person, what Person?
Default   #17  
Dark looked around sheepishlyat the surrounding area he had turned blue in his attempt to make the shamrock blue. When Alexander handed him the now blue shamrock back and said to make only the shamrock blue Dark knew that this magic was more difficult then Alexander fist made it appear. 'Well,' Thought Dark ruefully, 'first thing, turn the grass to green again.' the second time was easier and the area went back to the emerald geen it was before, unfortuantly the shamrock was green once again. He eyed the shamrock again and imagined it to be blue, lonely in its color to the emerald folage aroung it.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he did not tell the boy he was helping but he figured it was most likely something already noted, but he was fair in that he allowed the boy to try and grant his own wishes and only put behind the energy to make it happen, he did not however expect the other to so quickly use him as a rod for it. he did not try to help the wish to return the plants green. dark had acheived that on his own. he felt oddly proud as if he had contributed to this speedy manifestation. he watched as dark tried once more to make a wish. the small sprig at first did nothing but tendrils of blue slowly swirled into the green of it and soon it was once again blue, the rest of the erea had a lightish tint of blue in it but only the shamrock itself was the attempted color this time 'lovely' he whispered 'one more lesson' he rocked back on his heels removing himself from the comfortable yet intamate position. 'containment' he smiled again 'the shamerock is blue. the shamrock will stay blue. you do not care that it is blue' he pulled the plant from darks fingers and laid it on the ground next to them. it faded a little now looking a little tealer than blue. 'it is blue' he looked expectantly at the other
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #19  
Dark almost sighed. Control would be hard, he had no doubt. Even when Alexander had first removed the shamrock from his hand it had started to fade. Dark took a deep breath and attempted to ignore the blue shamrock, 'that' he told himself firmly, 'was supposed to be blue, but everything else was supposed to be green.' Dark tried not focaus on it but on his teacher. he could see ir from the corner of his eye and had to firmly remind himself several times that the blue shamrock was supposed to be there.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
alexander watched the other try dilegently not to pay attention to the plant on the ground. he decided to help and placed his hand over it and began to talk 'once apun a time' he began 'there was an ant who while looking for food saw a grain silo. she entered the silo and too a single grain of wheat. she went home and shared with her sisters. the next day all of the ants headed to the silo but it was only big enough for a single ant at a time...'
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #21  
The second that Alexander had started to talk Dark's attention was no long the plant. Alexander's voice was steady and enrapturing, it quickly gradded Dark's attention and refused to release it. The worry of failing Alexander's test faded and was replaced by the contentment to listen to Alexander twll his story.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-11-2011, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
as he talked he lifted his hand from the plant so the fading color could be seen, as soon as it was noticed b the other he covered it again 'so each any went in one at a time, a sister would crawl through the hole, pick up a grain of wheat and leave. her sister after that would crawl through the hole pick up a grain of wheat and leave, her sister after that would crawl through the hole pick up a grain of wheat and leave. her sister after that...'
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 04:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #23  
Dark noticed as the other lifted his hand that the color was fading from the shamrock. It is blue he reminded himself. The shamrock is blue, the surronding is green, and Alexander is telling a story. He knew that he had to divide his attention between the three and not focaus to much on just one. The hardest would be the shamrock but if he focaused all his attention on it he would turn the rest of the area blue, again.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-11-2011, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
' ...would crawl through the hole pick up a grain of wheat and leave, her sister after that would crawl through the hole pick up a grain of wheat and leave. her sister after that...' alexander was pleased that his lord was trying to take his lesson enthusiastically. he was really doing very well, the sprig though tinted a bit green had not grown any more natural in color. '...would crawl through the hole pick up a grain of wheat and leave, her sister after that would crawl through the hole pick up a grain of wheat and leave until all the grain had been gathered and none remained' he smiled. lesson one was complete
Old Posted 09-12-2011, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #25  
To intent on focasing on the three things Dark almost missed it when Alexander smiled and finsihed his story. Dark tilted his head gazing at Alexander and asked, "Will we go on?" He wasn't sure it he had passed or not and phrasing his question as he did made it able to go both ways. If he did not pass Alexander would inform him to try again, if he passed Alexander would tell him the next step.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-12-2011, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'i believe' he began. 'you need only know this first lesson though you have already begun the second. i will teach you as you need to learn it, for now, let us play in your forest. it is beautiful.' he stood up tall and straight, the irony his image cast was lost
Old Posted 09-12-2011, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #27  
Dark smiled at Alexander taken by surprise at the offer to play in the forsest. He stood with Alexander and grabbed Alexander's hand. "Let us explore and see nature." Dark then paused and looked at Alexander, "When you said we could not wish for the other to be hurt did that include this wish? The forest contains many animals that will hurt a human if we infringe on their land." Dark was remembering the wolves of his own home land as he spoke.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Last edited by DarkForbidden-Love; 09-13-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old Posted 09-13-2011, 06:16 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
(dude, there are no snakes on the isle hahaha)

' if i hurt myself i can be hurt, same for you, your wish can be dangerous and still come true. we simply must be careful.' he smiled at the hand and raced off with the boy in search of blewits and currents(mushrooms and berries) a basket in his recently unoccupied hand
Old Posted 09-13-2011, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #29  
(I had no idea. I'll edit my post. :o)

Dark was not surprised to learn wishes that could turn dangerous were allowed. He nodded when Alexander said to be carefull and eyed the basket in Alexander's hand even as they took off further into the woods. "Are we looking for blewits?" He was familiar to many types of blewits but only the ones that could poison someone, not the edible ones. "Or are we looking for currents?" He knew that occasionally some of the elders of his old colony had liked the black currents that grew close to the colony. This train if thought lead him to the relization that he did not know what Alexander liked. "Do you have any favorite foods?" Dark almost winced when that came out, did he not have a filter between his mouth and brain.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-13-2011, 04:38 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
(sorry, i figured a pale black-haired boy with eyes like yours would be a child of the emerald isles hahaha though i only knew white current grew there, not black or that there /were/ black i knew about red hahaha)

he smiled. 'both if we can manage.' when the other asked the second his smiled softened. 'whatever you'd like to to be, why?' it went completly above his head that this was not a reasonable reply. he waited.
Old Posted 09-13-2011, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #31  
When Alexander told him that his favorite food would be whatever Dark wanted it to be Dark almost sighed. Alexander was like a blank book that wanted to be written in. Dark blinked at this comparision and remembered that he had entered into this realm through a book. "I want you to create your own tastes, likes, and dislikes." He smiled slightly it was a challenge for Alexander. "You have to be whatever you want to be." A blank book waiting to be written in. "I recommend trying little bits of everything to see what you like." Dark then release Alexander's hand to grab a berry he had seen that he recognized as edible. "As an example: I like reading, mind puzzles, and working with my hands."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-13-2011, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he he tried to understand the command but it was well beyond his understanding, but it was a command all the same, he grabbed dark lightly by the wrist and brought the hand to his own face, he ate the berry his lips lightly brushing dark's fingers. he chewed contemplatively on it while still holding on to the other 'hm... i like being commanded. i like dark. i do not however like these things' he looked at the other hoping what he said was right.
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-13-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old Posted 09-13-2011, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote