Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #625  
he managed no more than that before thy were interrupted by the sound of the doorlatch being opened and feet moving towards them. mindful of propriety he moved away from his flustered wife and met the intruder himself. after the maid had been shooed off he found the other again and pulled him off to the privacy of his chambers
Old Posted 10-15-2012, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Their embrace was as sweet as the night prior, and it left him with the same feeling he was left with earlier that morning. As they remained laying in the Prince's bed with messy sheets, he turned to the man while offering a kiss and an inquiring look to see if he could remain the night.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-20-2012, 02:39 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #627  
half-asleep he nodded. there was little harm in a little more gossip when there already was so much
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-31-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old Posted 10-25-2012, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
He was left with no time to return to his own chambers before morning chapel to receive another outfit, and so was left to re-wear his left over garments of the evening prior which were now crumpled and messy. he felt slightly embarrassed that he had not thought it through, or informed his made to avoid the conflict, and he was forced to go to mass with that weighing heavily on his mind.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #629  
he could not understand the troubled look that his wife held as they went to chapel though from the way the lad acted and the closeness they kept he was at least assured that it was not something that pertained to him. quietly they went to their place and kneeled. he would speak to him after mass
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
The chapel calmed his fears of people noticing his lack of outfit change, but while he still thought to return to his chambers to change he had no opportunity by his husband's pulling him aside. "What is it, dear husband?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #631  
the sweetness of the words threw him momentarily though he was quick to regain himself, "you seem unhappy wife to the point of distress. i wish to know what is wrong"
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
For a moment he paused as hhe silently questioned his lord's concern for him before he spoke softly. "We were careless enough to allow for me to remain with you last night, and in doing so I did not have a chance to change garments before we had morning chapel. I am worried people will talk."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 03:19 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #633  
he felt his shoulders go lax and the laugh came unexpectedly. "you are my wife. you have no need to impress anyone with the richness of your dress or ensnare them with the purity of your body. you are still a river-heathen and you have lain with me many times, there is little kindness to be said on pride, wife"
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
He thought to say something, but it died off in a grumble that he did not wish to repeat. Instead, a silky hand reached out to touch a shoulder gently, "I still wish to try and give myself reason for others to respect me, and so before first meal I am going to my chambers to change. Thank you, husband, for assuaging my worries."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 03:42 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #635  
he was not as assured as the lad said he felt and grabbing a soft sleeve kept the other from leaving. leaning in he offered the other a soft kiss on the cheek, "i am fond of this garment"
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Without his will being given, he felt his cheeks start to blaze bright and hot by the mixture of words and the sensation of the hand against his arm. Lifting his free hand, he brushed a strand of fake hair back behind his ear. "If you care for it so much, I suppose there is no harm in wearing it another day."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #637  
offering a brisk nod and a flash of teeth he stepped away from the other to a more respectable distance, "yes. i would be pleased if you did"
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
After the first meal, his husband had to leave for the rulings with his brother, he was left to the cows in the garden who were more like wolves. He knew the night prior when he stayed in the Prince's chambers that there would be rumors, but the women were being bold that morning and had decided to tease and ask him what of his outfit and messed hair. However, he did not succumb to their rude comments and questions to practice sewing his fabric.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-03-2012, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #639  
his wish would be to leave and steal away his wife to sleep and chat in the library as they had before but there was no escaping the persistent cries of the serfs and their masters, both of whom it seemed had every intention of spreading their misery like a smell over everything
Old Posted 11-03-2012, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote