Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

draws the naughty bits
Default   #17  
at ease, soldier *snickers*
mmm ok, i wasn't for sure how much you've looked around...

Tho that's more my little way of sayin -- here let me get you something to start y'out with~ *chuckles* I try t'do that for all new ppl I can, but y'all are a slippery bunch sometimes

so how you doin tonight

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 01-28-2013, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
You wouldbe an excellent addition to the community ^^
If you need a place to post my threads are open to you
http://trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8150
:3

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 01-28-2013, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Hatter View Post

௸ Arikana;

"I agree whole heartily. I adore Lewis Carroll's works, though I enjoy any work based on his lovely Wonderland.", Hatter smiled, enjoying the sir's (or maybe miss's?) company on the topic.

"Ah, haha sorry for the trick, but I am not from France if that is what you are curious about. I just adore the culture and language.", the male smiled, "Désolé.".
*grins* Lewis Carrol is an amazing author, while I do enjoy his nonsensical style of writing, I much prefer allegorical and satirical writing styles over his. <3
Also, though my avatar be male, the person behind it is female. ;)

Ah, no worries. I was just curious if you were hailing from either Quebec or France, more so leaning toward the former rather than the latter, if I be honest. :P

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 01-28-2013, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
௸ Rem;

"Haha yes sir~.", chucking, "Also ah, yes I thought you might of been implying that, but I didn't want to seem rude.".

Giving a smile, Hatter shook his head, "Mai, I am fine mon ami. I do not need anything, I would feel bad taking items when I have not earned them yet.".

௸ Asami;

"I went and posted in your thread, petit lapin.", Hatter smiled, "Thank you for inviting me there, it looks lovely.".

௸ Arikana;

"Ahh~, of course we all have our favorites. I am not sure why Mister Carroll's writing style has stolen my heart, to be truthful. I just enjoy it and even use it myself in some bits (as you may, or may not of notice).", Hatter spoke his own to cents, "Of course I have many other favorites. Literature over all is a favorite of mine.".

Chucking the male nodded his head, "Mademoiselle it is then. How lucky of me.", he joked, giving a wink.

"I can see why you thought the latter though, I was taught by a lovely madame who was a pure blood (not totally positive however) of France who came to where I live and started teaching French. I am very lucky, for I got a more fluent teaching.", Hatter spoke with a small smile.
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #21  
//blush
thank you
I hope you become very active here ^^

my closet
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
"I do as well, mademoiselle.", Hatter smiled back, finding the pink dust on Asami's cheeks cute. Only women (and some lovely men) could have such a lovely rose color on their cheeks and pull it off.

Realizing he was spacing off, Hatter coughed in his hand, "Ah, hahah, sorry if I may seem forward. I am just a harmless gentleman with a flirting streak is all. So if I offend you, just tell me and I will done it down.".
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #23  
//giggles
trust me it takes more than that to offend me.

I have several friends who are super flirts. So im used to it
I know its something some people cant help c:

my closet
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
pshh s'not rude at all darlin~ I got so much I like givin to those that got less...I've been here for a looong time. Not greedy or nothin, makin other happy makes me happy~

but if that's what y'want I won't say nothin 'bout it...though don't be surprised if I go behind y'back someday and tip you some gold anyhow, I'm hardheaded -u-

so, how you doin tonight? everythin goin swell i hope

Old Posted 01-29-2013, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #25  
Rem I think the most appropriate items for him would be the Alice in Wonderland inspired items from a few months past. :3
The mythica morte and elica mythica (or whatever they were called)
//giggles

my closet
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Asami has flirty freinds *gasp* WHO !!? *shifty eyes*
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #27  
Asami - y'mean this?
nahhhhhhh what use would he have for that

Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Hatter View Post
௸ Arikana;

"Ahh~, of course we all have our favorites. I am not sure why Mister Carroll's writing style has stolen my heart, to be truthful. I just enjoy it and even use it myself in some bits (as you may, or may not of notice).", Hatter spoke his own to cents, "Of course I have many other favorites. Literature over all is a favorite of mine.".

Chucking the male nodded his head, "Mademoiselle it is then. How lucky of me.", he joked, giving a wink.

"I can see why you thought the latter though, I was taught by a lovely madame who was a pure blood (not totally positive however) of France who came to where I live and started teaching French. I am very lucky, for I got a more fluent teaching.", Hatter spoke with a small smile.
Well, we all have our own preferences. Though, I do love Lewis Carroll's usage of neologism. :3 Mm, literature is amazing. <3

That sounds amazing. I, on the other hand, learned French all throughout my childhood as I hail from the Great White North and as French is one of our two official languages, it's mandatory to learn in school. Or at least in our province. >_> Not sure about the other provinces and territories, barring Quebec, of course.
But overall, I do have quite the love for learning languages of every sort. Should the opportunity arise, I usually jump at learning whatever languages I can get my hands and brain on. ;)

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #29  
௸ Asami;

"That is nice to know. I truthfully can give a small list of reasons most likely I flirt, but then it just also comes down to how much I just like people.", he shrugged, "I am not sure which it is, maybe both?".

Hearing her suggest items to Rem, Hatter felt his ears get a little red;

"No! It is okay, I do not need anything! Not trying to be modest (err, or I am)or anything, but I would feel bad taking items from such nice folk when I haven't even been here past twenty-four hours. Désolé if I seem rude, I just would feel bad.".

௸ Rem;

"I understand. What you do is very kind.", Hatter smiled, "Sorry for declining, I just feel bad for taking items and such when I have not even been here for twenty-four hours.".

"Et I am doing great, I think I will be staying around this lovely place for a while. It has been a long time since I had a proper site to call 'home'.", the pale man grinned.

"Et toi, mon ami?", simply asking, 'and you, my friend?'.

"Also ignore Asami, please. Hahaha.".

௸ Natsu;

"Haha, I know right?", Hatter chuckled. catching on.
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana View Post
Well, we all have our own preferences. Though, I do love Lewis Carroll's usage of neologism. :3 Mm, literature is amazing. <3

That sounds amazing. I, on the other hand, learned French all throughout my childhood as I hail from the Great White North and as French is one of our two official languages, it's mandatory to learn in school. Or at least in our province. >_> Not sure about the other provinces and territories, barring Quebec, of course.
But overall, I do have quite the love for learning languages of every sort and always look to learning as many as possible should the opportunity arise. :)

"Of course, it is what makes us, 'us'.", Hatter smiled, "Yes, I adore his grammar as well. Which is what I use most of from his style.".

"Ah, it must be beautiful where you live. I am simply jealous. I live in a desert, never have seen snow even.", chucking, he shook his head, "Your French must be better then my still. I only have three or so years under my belt of learning it.".

"That is great, all people should have the thirst for knowledge that they find interesting. I however, am horrid with languages.", Hatter chuckled once more, "So I tend to learn less oral and more written parts of languages.".
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #31  
Flirty people tend to be the most fun to talk to anyways x)

Im just teasing you~
but I can for sure see you using those items x3

//gasp
don't ignore me ;^;
don't make me pull out the most attractive picture ever

my closet
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
"Haha that they can be.", Hatter smiled, "And yes, I agree. I think thanks to your help Mademoiselle Asami, I have found my first item to save up for.".

"Oh~? Is it a picture of me? That would be quite attractive, wouldn't it? Haha.", he teased and joked.
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
hatter, mad, party, tea, wonderland