Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default ▶ ▷ The Mad Tea Party • Open~! ◀ ◁   #1  

Down the Rabbit Hole

F
alling down the rabbit hole, you feel as you weight nothing. But just like reality, you suddenly crash onto a checkered floor. Feeling pain in your back, you began to feel a hate for rabbits.... and their rabbit holes.

Looking in front of you, you see a long hallway. Wondering is it went on forever, you tilted your head. Getting up, you dusted some dirt off your clothes. It seems as if the maid isn't doing her job, this place is covered in dust and god knows what else.

Turning to look behind you; you feel your sanity leave you. Behind you is a forest, a frickin' forest in a hallway. Turning to look in front of you, you blink. There is no longer a hall in front of you either, but now a forest.

Sighing, you began to think that you just blacked out when you tripped on that rabbit hole (hopefully) and you are just dreaming now. Sighing again, you began on your journey out of the forest. Surprisingly it only takes you about five minutes. Walking pasted a creepy cat you-Wait...Is that cat smiling? Ugh, that's so creepy.

Ignoring the cat as you walk past it, as you did so you hear it faintly say;

"Seeing the Hatter I see? Be careful, for he is Mad you know. Mad just like his friend the March Hare~.".

Yep, that cat is very creepy.

Walking onto a dirt path, you smile. Your no longer in that forest! Almost skipping, you began to walk towards an opening with a cottage. You can make out small details, like a table out side of the cottage and a garden nearby. Hm, maybe there is a party going on?

Now at the gate of the garden, you slightly peek in. You see some people at the table-...Are those ears? Ugh, make that three things at the table.

As you walk in more, you spot a blond man sitting at a table with a top hat. He has a card sticking out of it that read; 'In this style 10/6'. Great, more things that didn't make sense. Who would of guessed?

Studying him more, you notice his red eyes. They are staring at the table cloth in a bored way, almost as if he is trying to make it catch fire with his stare only.

Taking a step more into the small garden, the male's eyes are suddenly on you. Stiffing, you stop in your actions as the male stood up. He was tall and lean and it seems his ruby red eyes are shinning with curiosity and glee now.

"
Bonjour~ ♡... Guest.".

Lost in Wonderland? Use this guide; ☟
☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]}You are here // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 02-01-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys

Advice from a Caterpillar

Rules;
Like any other thread, this hangout has rules. But do not worry, they are simple and not absurd.

☞ Follow Trisphee's rules and ToS
☞ More rules can and, or may be added as seem fitted.
☞ Respect everyone in this thread ,or I will dump tea in your eyes.
☞ Drama is not needed here, take it to a Shakespeare related hangout.
☞ You do not have to type in 'third-person'; type however you feel like. As long as others can read it.
☞ You don't have to be a Lewis Carroll nerd to chat here, just don't bash him and we are fine and dandy.
☞ No one likes a sailor mouth, a little cursing is fine. But making a rainbow with your colorful words is not.
☞ Please be at least semi-literate, which means no talking like 'tHiS' and such. It makes it hard to read your words.

Disclaimers;
As much as I would love to, sadly, I do not own 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland', nor any other works from Lewis Carroll. All rights go to him for the title of posts (they are titles of his chapters) images, and hell, even I am owned by him (in a way).

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]}You are here // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Old Posted 01-31-2013, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #3  

A Cunning Conspiring

Up dates;
News descends down by old to new ☟

☞ o1 - 31 - 13: Start of making 'The Mad Tea-Party'
☞ o2 - o1 - 13: 'The Mad Tea-Party' is finished and open

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]}You are here // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 02-01-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys

Alice's Evidence

Mod list;
This list is just here to show (and remind Hatter) who the mods and such of this hangout are. I will ask people to be mods, but if I do not ask you and you want to be one, ask me. Do not be mad or sad if I decline, though. This is nothing special, it is just for if this thread ever becomes too popular for Hatter to keep up with alone and, or if something happens. So some one may watch other the thread.

☞ Owner: Monsieur Hatter
☞ --------
☞ --------
☞ --------

The Mad Tea Party's guest list;
Over all people who post here often (regulars) and, or people who are made of pure win and tea.

☞ -----
☞ -----
☞ -----
☞ -----

Subjects of stealing the tarts;
Over all people who have broken the rules and, or stole Hatter's the Queen's tarts. (Lets keep this list empty~. Okay?)

☞ -----
☞ -----
☞ -----
☞ -----

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]}You are here // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Old Posted 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #5  

As Mad as a Hatter

About Monsieur Hatter;

Hello~. First of all I would like to state that this post might appear as a slightly vain one, but for those of you who know me; know that I am very odd. So take this post more of a warning, then a vain projection. But in the end I suppose you will think of me however you want, so shall be it~. ♡

First off I would like to warn state that I am a huge flirt. Women, you have been warned. Men, you have also been warned, for I am just a charming gentleman and gender does not stop me much from being so. (Though I can say I have only flirted with close male friends, mostly as jokes.)

Also, if you are new to me, you might like to know; I have an unique (if you will) way of posting. I speak in third person and post as if I am telling a story. The intro to the hangout is a great example of my posting style. I also talk in French and English and often style my grammar after old English literature (like Lewis Carroll's works). Another warning, it seems my posting style is quite contagiousness. For many post in the style when talking to me. Just another light heart-ed warning.

If you have questions, I will be glad to answer them. Just ask~. ♡

Well~, since I have nothing else to say....Next post~!
(More might be added to this later.)

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]}You are here // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Old Posted 01-31-2013, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys

The Queen's Croquet Ground

Contests;
These are the contest(s) going on and in the hangout. Please join in on the fun. Just follow the rules of the contest(s) and fill out the forum(s).

Small banner contest!
For the new hangout I would like a small (button like) banner for signatures.
1st place will get 1k in aurum
2nd place will get 6oo in aurum.
3rd place will get 3oo in aurum.
And honorable mentions will get 1oo in aurum.

Rules;
☞ Please keep it no bigger then; 126x2oo
☞ You may enter as many times as you like.
☞ Use color(s) and picture(s) to the theme of the hangout.
☞ Have fun with it.

Forum;
(Take out spaces in the codes to make it work.)

Code:
[size=6 ][font=Vivaldi ]Bonjour Hatter~! Here is a [i ]mad[/i ] banner![/font ] [color=red ]♡[/color][/size ]
[size=1 ]☞ [b ]Username[/b ];
☞ [b ]Banner[/b ]; (can be a link or the image)
☞ This is my [b] (number here)[/b ] entry! (← this part is only needed if you have entered one already. So if this is your second time, just put 'two' where number it.)[/size ]
Entries;
☞ None so far

Page prizes;
To award the lovely people who stay and chat, page prizes will be handed out~. This works simply as such; Every other page will have a prize, the first person on that page will get said prize, but if I am the first person, the sixth person on that page will get it and if I am the sixth person, the last person on the page gets it. If I am the last person; first person of the next page gets it. Simple, no?

☞ Page six :: 1oo aurum ☜
☞ Page twelve :: 2oo gold aurum ☜
☞ Page eight-teen :: 3oo aurum ☜
☞ Page twenty-four ::4oo aurum ☜
☞ Page thirty :: 5oo aurum ☜
☞ Page thirty-six :: 6oo aurum ☜
☞ Page forty-two :: 7oo aurum ☜
☞ Page forty-eight :: 8oo aurum ☜

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games}You are here // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 01-31-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #7  

Jabbering and Jam

Today's daily tea and treats;
This post is one just to show the different types of tea and tea side snacks. Try PMing Hatter some of your favorites and see if it shows up here! Also be free to try said teas and snacks! This will be updated at random.
☞ o2 - o1 - 13 : Today's tea is a peppermint tea with a pumpkin bran muffin on the side. The duo fresh and clean for a; fresh and clean start of the hangout.

☞ o2 - o7 - 13 : A lovely white blueberry tea blend is today's drink; along with tasty, sweet fruit filled tarts on the side.

☞ // - // - // : -----------------

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]}You are here // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 02-07-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys

Who Stole the Tarts?

Links in;
Just Pm Hatter your banner and link and he will add you to the list.

☞ --------
☞ --------
☞ --------

Links out;
Have your link in here, for Hatter's link in yours? Just PM to trade links.

☞ No banner(s) yet.

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]}You are here // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Old Posted 01-31-2013, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #9  

The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill

Reserved for the Mad Tea Party.

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ You are here // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Old Posted 01-31-2013, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys

The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill

Reserved for the Mad Tea Party.

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ You are here // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Old Posted 02-01-2013, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #11  

The Lobster-Quadrille

This thread is now open! Now let us all sing and dance to the Lobster-Quadrille!

☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}You are here

Old Posted 02-01-2013, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Hi there Monsieur Hatter

*curtsies*

This is a beautiful thread. *drools all over it*
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #13  
"Merci, mademoiselle.", Hatter smiled, "I worked hard on it, so hearing such kind words make me joyful.".
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

I can imagine.

It's so beautifully laid out.
It was a pleasure to read and look at.
<3
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #15  
"Thank you, coming from such a bel mademoiselle herself, it must be true.", Hatter smiled, bowing from the waist.

"Also, welcome to The Mad Tea Party. Care for a snack or a spot of tea?", he asked.
Old Posted 02-02-2013, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

*idly munches on the pumpkin bran muffin*

I'm usually not a fan of pumpkin, but this is so peculiar and wonderful, I can't help but love it.
Thanks for being such a gracious host. ;3
Old Posted 02-02-2013, 03:32 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
hatter, mad, party, tea, unbirthdays