Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #49  
Alexander felt a light stroke on his forehead. He opened his eyes to see his master stroking him like a cat. He had never been touched so lightly before. He was really enjoying it.
Current Funds:
Aurum: 0,000
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"Ready to get your wounds and bandages all cleaned up? I believe you now." He kept stroking the boy as it was nice but stopped when the doctor came in to exchange the bandages and clean up the wounds and see how they were healing. He was forever grateful to the boy now. He just hadn't known how to share affection since he was brought up ruthlessly and without much love himself.
Yaoi Hangout Yaoi Rp Search
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #51  
"Th-thank you, master," he said. Alexander was very tired. The skirmish had taken a toll on him. It did hurt a little to get the bandages swapped out, but once the doctor finished aiding him, he fell back asleep.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Tar rested but did not want to sleep any more, bringing the boy closer to him as gently as he could without almost opening their wounds. He held him close, checking out the damage he and the attack had done to him, hoping to not wake him as he looked content and needed the sleep. He found this awkward since he was not an affectionate person, it's just not how he was brought up on the streets. Being ruthless was how he'd gained his appreciation and glory, earning him a spot in the king's army.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #53  
Alexander felt something warm brush against him almost like someone was holding him. Unable to really know who it was he wrapped his arms around the person's body and fell asleep with a smile on his face.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Tar stroked his hair, untangling the mangled mess that really needed to be groomed better. He also noted that he either needed a haircut or to keep it up more. He reached for a brush, de-tangling his own mangled mess before softening the boy's. He tried his best to not tug or pull. It was safe to say when they were healed up. They would definitely be bathing again to get rid of all the blood and other stuff.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #55  
Alexander woke up then. He could feel something going through his hair. It kind of felt good. Alexander was oohing and ahhing at the grooming. He had never brushed his hair before. All he did was use his hands and a little melted pig fat he steals to make it look groomed. Surely the brush would be better. "Thank you, Tar," he said. He had never called his master by the first name before.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Tar was caught off guard by his name being used. Raising his hand as if to strike, only to pull the boy closer as he stoke a kiss. He thought it payback for when he was drunk. "You need to get drunk more often. This is payback. Now we're even for that. I think it's safe to say you won't be used until we're both healed so no stitches open up."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #57  
"O-ohh-hh, okay," Alexander said nervously. He didn't like being abused very much nor did he enjoy being drunk, but he did somehow like the kiss. Maybe he was starting to feel something, something deep he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it just felt good. He was swearing to himself that he was becoming inhuman, but he didn't care. "T-tar, do you think I am not a human?"
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Tar laughed a bit at the question. It was definitely a strange one. "you bleed and function like one. So No I don't think." He still thought he should drink more often, not too much but whenever he himself did. "you're weird for thinking that though." He ruffled the boy's hair as a tease. He'd studied couples from a distance, only knowing minimal affection but never using or knowing how to put it to good use.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #59  
"Why am I weird?" Alexander said dumbfounded, "haven't you asked some strange things before?" Alexander enjoyed being showed the affection. He hoped that it would continue after they got better, already nervous about being abused afterward hinted that he wasn't going to be treated nicely.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"like what?" Tar asked as he twirled the boy's hair in his fingers. He didn't ever remember saying things that were weird. "that question of yours was weird...that's all." If he was better he would have the boy pinned to the bed by now for acting a little strange and being more open.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #61  
(( It's time for some seriousness. ))

"U-um, T-tar,please don't hit me, but I have a question, a very serious question," Alexander said. He kind of flinched a little bit, "w-w-will I ever be m-m-more t-t-to you?"
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Tar shook his head. "I'm giving you permission to speak, I think that means your safe with me. Why did you stay? You could have ran off." He asked before answering the boy's questions. "Probably, but I'm not used to affection so don't expect what I do not know." He wanted his question answered, seriously. As serious as the boy could be with his reason for not running away.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #63  
"Well, that is nice. But, I think I stayed because I like you, well not the things you did to me but I like that you acknowledged me more than anyone else," he said as he looked down.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"I haven't really been all that bad...have I? I know I am controlling but I don't intentionally mean to hurt anyone's feelings or pride." Tar asked, somehow ending up cradling the boy as he said that. He didn't know what it was like to be liked that way as he often did what he did as rape. No consent what-so-ever.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote