Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #33  
Blinked looking to the other when he spoke about chocolate being healthy "I don't eat it because of that, I eat it because sugar stimulates the mind and helps me concentrate" he say honestly "If I want something healthy I eat rice cakes or onigiri" he say contently moving to his desk, he had always made do with what he could get.

Hearing what he said about his looks his cheeked pinked "Th-th-thanks" he managed to get finally get out, listening to him saying he should try different styles his hand went to his silk cord and with a single light tug the hair cord dropping the hair swaying to land on his back. sitting at his desk he opened the drawer on the left and brought out a worn down jewellery box, rubbing his thumb over it he smile for a moment before opening it to see the other cords he had. Taking out another white cord he placed the box away quickly so the other couldn't see and started to braid his hair as if it was second nature to him entwining the cord through it, at the bottom tying it with the second cord just as the other cam out of the shower.

Hearing his words he turned and blinked nodding but noticed his hair "Are you sure you don't want to dry your hair?" he ask getting his application and the letter heading to the door "I am ready when you are anyway" biting lip he moved back to his bag and took out some money "Always better to be safer than sorry" he smiled walking back to the door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou nodded, knowing the walk would dry his hair better anyway. He couldn't help but notice the braid. Chuckling to himself, he slipped on his shoes and headed for the hallway. :Looks nice, kinda thought it would." He mentioned for the braid. He figured they should start from the dorm and work their way to the school entrance. Then go to town and shop for goodies and bring out that application.

As they went around campus, Ryou made a little map of the routes and added little numbers for the rooms he would have to attend. He wrote a legend under so he could follow it more clearly. This only took maybe an hour at most to go through the entire school for classes and places he needed to know of.

Ryou showed him around town, stopping every now and again to point out the places his family owned. "So where are you bringing the application? There's also the mail boxes over by the candy store too." He waited for Kyoshi to choose a place, following after just so he'd not get lost. He also drew him a map out of boredom. Once he was done, Ryou took him to the candy shop. "Well here it is."
Yaoi Hangout Yaoi Rp Search
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  
Kyoshi looked to Ryou as he complimented his hair "It's been six years since I have braided my hair like this, usually I have three or four cords in my hair" he say moving from the dorm and made his way through the school as if he had been there for years, people remarking on why there was a girl at the school "Great all I need is a dress" he whispered lowering his head letting out a sigh continuing to move on.

Out at tow he took note of the places Ryou's family owned and took not of places he would try and avoid if possible, not that he had the money to actually buy anything from these places. Slowly moving from the other he moved to the post box and slipped in the letter "Well that is the tutoring part done, I should get paid within the next few days" he say happily moving back to the other "Umm..." He pointed to a cafe that was cosplay he say moving in to hand the application in only to walk out a few moments later after having a chat with the owner back to Ryou "All set" he say wanting to see what the other wanted to do now
Quote:

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou nodded, going into the candy store. He'd spent about an hour in there buying up junk and candy with his money. He still had so much to spend as well. "I see you went to a cosplay cafe. Is that where you handed the application? You know they make you dress different things every week. Looks like fun though. Cosplaying in general is real fun." He wouldn't admit it but he'd brought some of his cosplays to the dorm with him. He mostly only ever had accessories though. "you ever cosplay before? I mostly only own a few headsets and things like that."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
Went into the candy store looking around to see if there was something he wanted, because of his limited funds he was picky about everything he spent his money on though his eyes gleemed as he seen a chocolate bar with a strawberry crisp center "They don't sell these anymore where I live" he exclaimed almost giving out a girlish squeal. Taking three of the same chocolate bar he moved to the counter to pay for them.

Hearing Ryou's question he nodded "Yes, I start a work trial on Saturday" he say with a smile "I don't mind dressing up, I done kabuki" he say with a content smile taking the bag from the store owner "I have done... twice, I made my own costumes" he say walking out of the store "My brother had them sent with my belongings... I want to be a tailor when I graduate" he would confess
Quote:

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou watched him carefully, seeing what exactly he spent money on. Chocolate. Big surprise there. When he heard it wasn't where le lived anymore, it made him a little sad. "I know the feeling. I hate when they come out with something tasty then a month later it's off the market. And it's worse when you like the thing." He grumbled. He'd bought 5 different pocky flavours 2 packs each, some brown sugar, sesame, peanut butter mochi boxes and some maple flavoured candies. He bought the last because they looked unique and he never had them before. He popped one in his mouth. "mmm these are good."

He would definitely be back another time to get more of those Canadian Maple candies. "Those any good? I'm not much for chocolate myself though I enjoy other assorted flavours of things." He talked, mouth still carrying the maple candy as it was hard to melt it. "oh I see. Well good luck then. I may stop on by sometimes since I like going to those when I can. It's one of my excuses to go have fun sometime."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
Kyoshi nodded to his words "This chocolate was available for six weeks where I live, then it vanished without a trace" he say his voice sounded sad as he spoke of the loss of his favorite chocolate "It's a horrid feeling I felt like I was going to die or something" he chuckled as he watched what the other bought, something told him with that much pocky there was going to be trouble especially wen he had earlier mentioned 'dare' and 'pocky game' in the same sentence.

Looking to him as he was asked about his own sweets he nodded "Yeah, it's not to much chocolate, it a light layer of chocolate covering a gooey cherry crisp center" he say shuddering a little as he spoke of it like heaven on earth, though on hearing the other wish him luck he came out of his dream world and grinned "Thanks" he said showing excitement "I hope to serve you then" he chuckle looking around "So you live around here?" he enquirer
Quote:

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou shook his head. "Nah I live on the Manor that's on the hill about 5 blocks from the school. So like 12 or so from here." He thought for a moment. "You could come check it out sometime. Maybe christmas break or something unless you're going home then. Otherwise we could probably walk there sometime, just to get outside." He thought as they started walking back. It wasn't too far to walk into town from the school. Ryou was a bit glad for that, though he's used to quite a bit of walking.

Once they got back, Ryou collapsed right onto the futon in the living room area. He hadn't walked that far in quite a while so he wasn't that used to it. He'd get used to it the more he walked. "What's the menu of that cafe like?" He wondered, thinking of what foods he could try and order. He also wondered which outfits they'd make the poor boy wear. "Wonder if they might make you crossdress sometime."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
Kyoshi blinked as he spoke about a manor but then it stood to reason, his family was wealthy, hearing the offerhe bit his lip and shook his head "I couldn't I want to go home during breaks, I know my mother and father will want to see me and my brother will be missing me" he say his voice filled with love as he spoke of his family in a fond manner "I doubt we could do it just to get out, I will be working or studying" he say with a sigh, it wasn't that he wanted to avoid Kyou it's just if he wanted to survive then he needed to work.

Walking into the dorm he watched as his roommate flopped on his futon, and moved his own hand to remove his cords and upbraid his hair as he moved to his own futon "The menu is good and affordable, I had a strawberry sundae before coming here yesterday, that is when I picked up my application, hearing his next statement he blushed a bit "I have worn kimono so I doubt that wearing female cosplay would be much different" he say as he finished placing the cords on his night table "None the less to keep my job if I need to I will" his voice showing he accepted it
Quote:

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"hmm we'll see if you end up in a mini skirt then." Ryou joked. He sighed, getting up and turned his alarm on as he set it for 7:30 am. Tomorrow would be a long day. It would take some time in getting used to waking early again. He decided to check which class he had first and who was in his class that he could study with and such. "You know what class you're in and stuff?" He looked u his stats, clicking which homeroom he would be in. He then looked for his classmates. "hmm. we're in the same class. What's first thing? Besides homeroom?"
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
Kioshi would looked to the other when he mentioned about a mini skirt "I don't see them placing me in a mini skirt" he say a nervous smile on his face as he layed back on his futon his eyes closing as he brought his hands up a little and moved as if he was playing a piano light humming from his lips as he did so.

Hearing the others question he opened his eyes a little and nodded his fingers still moving as did the humming the humming stopped but the fingers moved as he heard they where in the same class "I have music after homeroom" he say his eyes closing once more as he focused on what he was doing
Quote:

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"Ah. I have Art after that. So I guess all the regular classes we have? Just the others are different." Ryou sighed, figuring it would be alright to have some different people in his off classes like Art and Drama. He didn't really want to be in drama but somehow ended up in it anyway. Oh well. He would participate in any classes he was given. He didn't mind the art class as he signed up for it. "Play any instruments? or is it like a Choir thing?" He himself had a vast collection of self portraits and things that inspire him within his sketchbooks he had brought with him. He also secretly had been practising with nude imagery for what he drew out of his head. He'd never do self portraits of himself that way. Perhaps others he might consider to do that though.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
He continued going through a song in his mind playing it on thin air in front of him with his eyes closed not missing a note, he had memorized the notes on a piano and it showed "It is only music and art we are in different classes, everything else we are the same" he say with a quiet voice "I can play six instruments" he answer "I draw quite well, act and dance well" he smiled and lowered his hands "I love to cook, but my passion is making clothing..." he sigh a little "When I can get fabric that is" he shake his head, it would be simple now as he would have a new job and could save up for what he needed
Quote:

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"Ah. That's good cause I've never been in drama before I wouldn't know what to do really. Though I hear we only put on some sort of play at the end of the year? For this drama course at least. The rest of it is what? teaching and stuff?" Ryou didn't know what to think about the course as he'd never been involved in any before. He hoped he could manage it. "Oh. You also draw. That's uh...good? What kind of things? Still life? portraits?" Ryou was more into portraits and nude than still life."got any to show for your word? I brougth my sketchbooks with me of course."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
"Have you ever pretended something?" he would ask hearing Ryou had never acted before, but all children have acted wither it be pretending they were something else or throwing on crocodile tears so they could get what they want, nodding to the next part of what was said "Yes I draw well, still life and portraits normally, but I can draw anime and manga" he say though he listened to the other when he asked to see some of his work "I-I'm to scared to let anyone see my drawings" he say nervously
Quote:

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou wouldn't pressure him into showing them but he wondered if he could compromise. "what if I let you see some of mine. Would that work?" He would give up if that would not work. Seeing as he felt the same about showing his own work. He was iffy on showing a few pages. "If you agree would you show yours. Mine has a few things I'm not so keen on showing anyone either." He turned out his side light as he turned on his ds lite, playing where he'd last been in one of his rpgs.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote