Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morning Star
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
XD My cat was clicking out the window the other day. Like, she was sitting at the window making clicky sounds. I don't know why...
The clicky noise is a cat 'chattering' it's t he sort of wanting frustrated noise they make when they are totally fixated on a bird. I sort of equate it to seeing something awesome in a store and the little *whine* ooooh~ noises we make over it.

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 10:32 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
I've heard that when they chatter, they make the same motions they would if they were delivering a killing bite, so they're really thinking about nomming on the robins.

My girl kitty seems to teleport. I'll see her in the living room and when I get to my bedroom, she's under the bed. I think she knows how to think with portals. My boy cat likes to wiggle on his back to cross short distances. There's nothing wrong with him, so he's just weird.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 01:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
Hehe disengage button xD nice.

The weirdest thing my cat does is either play fetch or woof at me.. not bark but woof.. it's strange to me cause none of my other cats ever did any of these things..

OH! and the fact my cat is REALLY good at walking on his leash when we go out side :3 it seems to amaze people.. I sometimes take him with me when I go check the mail.
I used to play fetch with my cat, she was fat so it was excerise. She would play fetch with her favorite rabbit foot, and we would play fetch on the stairs since it burn a little bit more calories to go up the stairs.

But when my sister bought a puppy from hell destroyed that rabbit's foot and she was so depressed, we bought more rabbit's foot for her but it wasn't the same as her favorite one. She would hold it in her mouth and walk all over the house waiting for someone (primarily me) to play fetch with her.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
one of my cats is more lazy than my other one, man if she were to be outside alot of those birds would be screwed. XD only thing is my cats don't have front claws.......and yeah...

Art by panda..
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #37  
My cats will only deal with me. They won't eat the food that other people bring them, and will only play with me. If any of my siblings try to play with them, my brothers: Ages 13 and 12 get scratched, and my sisters: Ages 7 and 7, get bopped on the head, no claws.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
The One and Only
Haha oh cats.
They're always so amusing.
My dog used to just randomly have a spazz attack and skid around the floors.
I think he thought he was a car or something
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #39  
My animals do crazy things all the time. Cats spazzing out, dogs confusing themselves, the ferret trying to steal everything.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
@Hero our lab we had when we lived in our old house (had to get rid of him as we were forced to move out and this house doesn't have a fenced yard...) He use to do the same thing. well he was really crazy.. I'm not a dog person at all. I did love that dog though.. he was weird.

Art by panda..
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 10:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
Default   #41  
My cat would crawl up in the recliner chair when she was a kitten. Like she'd go under it and climb into the bottom. Then you'd have to try to make her come out.
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~<(''<)..<('')>..(>'')>..~~*~~* ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

For me its my dog...hes weird...He cant quite chase and catch his tail so he would lay on his back and swing side to side to catch his tail...chew on it then stand up as if nothing happened lol

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~<(''<)..<('')>..(>'')>..~~*~~* ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote