Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Emotionless Murderer
Default Wow that is weird   #1  
well my girl friends cat just went all crazy and did a back flip off my chair it was weird and cool and the same time also im eating these yummy sour candies that i love
have your pet ever done any thing weird ? that made you go WTF! if so chat with me about about :)

( also i hope this the right requirement for this place )
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
yep right place (to my knowledge)

Thats pretty cool~
My cat liked to chew on the cords to my tv when he was a kitten and I'm pretty sure he shocked himself more then once.
xD
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #3  
XD My cat was clicking out the window the other day. Like, she was sitting at the window making clicky sounds. I don't know why...

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Emotionless Murderer
omg really ? XD well my girl friend ahs 2 cats one is a total sweet heart and one is just well crazy and stupid she runs up the ways climbs the curtains watches you in when you go in the math room >.>
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Emotionless Murderer
Default   #5  
oh well that is weird

and i meant to say wall X.X
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Dog + dark room + laser pointer = hours of fun.
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #7  
Wierdest thing I can remember my dog doing is stretching himself off the couch. He started a stretch and then sort of slithered off the couch and onto the floor, his rear end going "flop" and he finished his stretch on the floor. He didn't seem to be concerned about this at all about the fact that he was on the floor.

I have seen my brother's old cocker spaniel come charging up the stairs after a bath and, without slowing down in the slightest, leap off of another dog, onto a chair, and faceplant into a piece of cake that he must have detected in less than 3 nanoseconds. The dog he jumped off of -one of my sister's mastiffs- was looking aroung with a "what just happened?" look on his face.
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Vivacious Vampiress
our black cat, onyx, gets 'crazy eyes'. when she does, no one's safe cuz you just don't know what she's going to do. sometimes she runs through the house like her tail is on fire. sometimes she attacks her pet monkey and runs through the house with him. sometimes she attacks us and noms us mercilessly. it all just depends on her mood.
today, i found a dead mouse on my bedroom floor. my girl brought me a 'present'.

gift by Anariel

What's Your Kwest?
Currently Kwesting for: Crimson Frilly Dress
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #9  
Craziest thing I've seen animals do....uhm I used to work with them so that's a long list. BUT the one my own family's animals have done is a bit shorter
My brother had a blonde cat named Busicuit whom was a bit....tetched in the head. He thought he was a squirrel. But, the one thing he did that made me O.O...O.O...was literally ricochet off a wall going down stairs, bounce off and perform a perfect sliding stop at the garage door. All to greet his boy upon arrival. That cat also would get into the shower with you, 'talk' to small rodents, dangle bonelessly off the edge of a counter(which he was nearly as tall as), and panic if he saw a shadow on the floor. Tetched I say.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
My dog, Monty, is normally as lazy as I am and it's about 50/50 which of us gets out of bed first, but when he's wet he suddenly becomes jet-powered. He runs through the house, usually with one side of his face on the carpet or the side of the couch, propelling himself along in what I guess is an attempt to get the water out of his ears or to whipe them off (he does like to whipe his face on the carpet by the door after he eats. We call it his 'napkin.' :)). He jumps on and off couches and my bed. One time he lept at the bed at an angle, was too low to make the height and instead ricocheted off the bed at about a 45 degree angle, and didn't seem to care. Just bounced off "ping" in superman mode, front paws forward and everything, and bolted into the other room to scrub his ears some more.

He always had a habit of jumping out of my arms as a puppy when I went to put him down, so what I used to do was let him jump but hang onto him around his ribs and guide him to the ground. He would hold his front feet out, ready to land. Not sure if he ever realised that I was hanging onto him the whole time, kinda like playing "airplane" with a little kid.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 05-12-2011 at 02:08 AM.
Old Posted 05-12-2011, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #11  
that is weird lol..cat's do crazy things sometimes. I know they make that noise when they look out the window when they see something that they want to get to but they can't..like a bird or something. xD

Art by panda..
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
My friends cat does weird things all the time. One of his many names is Mr.Slinky because he slinks down the stairs.

Last night he did something rather funny. My friends boyfriend called him over, so he walked over and then promptly threw himself onto the floor. At which time he got spooked and ran away. He's silly, but adorable. ^^

If you would like to see my awesome scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blakey914

I may also have a tumblr...
http://spunky710.tumblr.com
If you follow me, drop me a message in my ask! ^_^
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #13  
A friend of mine had a dog which had the amazing 'job' of babysitting the children of a skunk it saved a few years back. She also had a gerbil which loved to climb into peoples mouths.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 09:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaryon View Post
A friend of mine had a dog which had the amazing 'job' of babysitting the children of a skunk it saved a few years back. She also had a gerbil which loved to climb into peoples mouths.
WHAT? A Gerbil that climbed into people's mouths?! Omg! That's awesome!

Found this old gem from the Taskal War xD

Please, call me Annie. <3

My saved avatar back before we had items with color and things glitched when you equipped them.... o-o
http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/a...atarglitch.png
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #15  
It was trying to kill itself O___O maybe?? O.o

Art by panda..
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
No. It loved to clean people's teeth. Creepy and kind of disgusting, but cool.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote