Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heir of Darkness
Default   #33  
Asura gave him a scandalized look as she slowly walked back to camp, only half-paying attention as she slashed at those who got too close. "You must be a bit daft to think I have to choose between the two. Tea first, fighting resumes immediately after... or during if the mood strikes me."
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 12:32 AM  
Don't look back...
Asche had been keeping an eye on the fight between Asura and Iseiah incase he needed to interfere because someone got carried away. Seeing that both became interlocked by their weapons he pushed two random soldiers out of the way rushing forward until her heard Asura remark.

"Care to join me for some tea when we return to base?"

Asche shook his head and ran his blade through an approaching loyalist, sidestepping others locked in battle shaking his head.

These people are insane.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 12:35 AM  
Resolute Guardian
Default   #35  
"Well, you ARE certainly the ultimate multitasker," he quipped as he followed her through the throngs of battling people. As he followed her deeper and deeper into the crowd, he had to punch and kick a few people out of his way, but he managed to follow her to camp.

"So, THIS is camp, is it?" he questioned her as they approached what he thought was the camp she had mentioned. "It's very... odorous and painted a lovely bloodstain red. Where shall we be having our tea, Asura?"
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 12:37 AM  
Heir of Darkness
Asura took out a small mirror from her corset and hissed into it. "You have two minutes or fingers will begin to fly, worms." She returned the mirror and smirked as dark shadows began to clear out a space underneath a maple tree. A tea set and tray of cakes seemed to appear out of thin air and settled invitingly under the tree. "That looks like a good place as any. Now you will have to tell me about that mental attack that you did. I've never had anyone break past my defense like that..."

((I have to end here for tonight. Bath time.))
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 12:44 AM  
Resolute Guardian
Default   #37  
((Okay, we'll pick up here later!))

Iseiah was impressed. Though he did not admire her particular level of bloodthirstiness, she DID get results and was quite a formidable fighter. He followed her to the tree, and though people brushed passed him in the greatest of haste, he held his ground and followed Asura to the tree she had pointed out. It was then he saw the tea set appear, and he settled down on one side of it, allowing Asura to have the other side.

He smiled and replied to her query, "Well, I've been able to do it since I was really little. I had tons of terrible headaches as a child, but that was because my mental powers were untamed. One of the people in my hometown had seen this before, and was able to help me focus my powers. At first, I could do little more than remove the headache from my mind, but I soon progressed. Now, I have minor psychokinetic abilities as well as the ability to shoot telepathic blasts. While my weaker blasts can stun enemies, my stronger blasts usually either kill or severely cripple my opponent. When their mind is exceptionally strong, however," he motioned at Asura, "such as your own, they merely are only apparently inconvenienced. You are the first to show such composure."

He sipped some tea and composed a question for Asura, "Those daggers you wield... they were able to pierce my bo staff. No one has ever done that before, and yet you did with ease. Are those daggers enchanted, or are you just THAT strong?"
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 01:00 AM  

Tags
free-for-all, role play, war