Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #17  
Ooooh, what career field are you planning on going into once you're done college/university?

That's good to hear. I wish I could have such good profs all the time!

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 04-30-2013, 10:07 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
well hi there<3 you have a trade dear
Old Posted 04-30-2013, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #19  
Well, I'm hoping journalist personally, but I figure if I have two majors there will be more fields I could get into, yeah? That and I have a minor in Music along with it XD. I'm an overachiever sometimes, but I like it.

Thank you for the items Chocobo! I already made an avatar with them

I swear, i was working on a list of items I like from the shops, and my dad ended up accidentally deleting the list I already had finished . Gotta work on that thing again, and it took a bit.
Old Posted 04-30-2013, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oh my gosh that sucks dude
Old Posted 04-30-2013, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #21  
Yeah XD. Oh well, I'll just have to do it again sometime. I might work on it once I get back from finals at noon tomorrow, or when I finish studying tonight as I probably won't get much sleep. I'd been through most of the shops too, which made it works. I think I was working on the last one I was going to go through o.o"
Old Posted 04-30-2013, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
what are your finals on?

dude, find your fave single-color common and if i have it then it is yours though no garuntee for color XD
Old Posted 04-30-2013, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #23  
That's a hard one, I'd say either the sweater vests or the argyle sweater vests. I like a lot of item,s but those were the ones that came to mind first.

I made it through one of the shops again XD. You know, at first I was thinking the items were so expensive, then I saw the number of poses you get with some of them and I was in shock.

Oh, tomorrows finals are Criminal Justice and English. Not too bad really, since I'm good at those subjects.
Old Posted 04-30-2013, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Ari.. I read your comment about not caring about Criminal Justice and had a horrible thought. It is cause you are Canadian, you guys don't have crime you just put all of your problems in the hockey rink and let them beat the shit out of each other there.
Old Posted 04-30-2013, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #25  
Tiva, the words underneath your name make me think of that fairy from Zelda D:. I had a dream of me shooting that thing with a duck hunt gun once. Good times!
Old Posted 05-01-2013, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridis Aureus View Post
Well, I'm hoping journalist personally, but I figure if I have two majors there will be more fields I could get into, yeah? That and I have a minor in Music along with it XD. I'm an overachiever sometimes, but I like it.
o3o Damn, that's a lot. I hope you don't overwork yourself. Make sure you stay healthy through and through, okay? <3

Journalism is a rather intriguing field to me, while I would not choose to go into it as a writer-type, as well, I'd rather go into either freelance writing or creative writing. :3 I'm just not the type to want to report on news and stuff. XD But I can definitely see criminal justice opening a good avenue of opportunities there. :)

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 05-01-2013, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
oh! argoyle sweater is doable~
Old Posted 05-01-2013, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Oh, I get enough of a break on the weekends, even when I'm working in the library XD. I find the library relaxing. I don't think it's too much work since I have to take a specific amount of hours anyways. I figure I might as well put them toward something other than busy work.

Yay! If you don't know I have a strange fixation with Argyle XD. I can never figure out why though.

Still looking for that one place I want to post other than here, and I also got through all the items again! It didn't take me too long since I remembered most of the items I wanted. I just jotted down all the colours for most, which I will probably go back and fix later because I'm not even sure if I could use all those colours!
Old Posted 05-01-2013, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #29  
the chocobo corral? that is a good place<3<3
Old Posted 05-01-2013, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
I actually looked at that place earlier and couldn't decide whether I wanted to post there or not XD. I'll think about it harder once finals are over. I only have 2 more days counting today!
Old Posted 05-01-2013, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #31  
X''D little too droll or not droll enough? hahaha
Old Posted 05-01-2013, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Hah XD. It's fine really. I might end up posting there eventually, but right now I think it's more important for me to get my last minute studying in than posting constantly, as much as I'd want to.
Old Posted 05-01-2013, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote