Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #17  
Aaron had tidied up the bathroom as he took the top shelves and a side of the middle ones. He got back in no time, thinking to cook up something. "Is the kitchen stocked up on food? Hungry?" He asked as he sat on his bed. He felt like cooking as he would deal with the rest of his schedule for the semester the rest of the weekend and later.
Yaoi Hangout Yaoi Rp Search
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 03:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lawless was typing a couple of emails when he heard Aaron's question and nodded, "Yea the kitchen is stocked...and no I ain't hungry..." He said to the mail before closing hs laptop and placing it on the side of the bed. He looked at the wood flooring before chuckling, "This will seem like college again...y'know...being roommates..." Lawless said to them as he got up, going up to his dresser, an identical one on Aaron's side also and opened the small door to show a bunch of books and several other things, he was looking for something.

[Yokuutsu] ~ [ facebook ] ~ [ HomeTown ] ~ [ Friendship ]

[Kaguya] ~ [ To Be Filled ]

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #19  
"I'm sure you won't be saying that when you smell my cooking in here. Yeah I suppose, though in my college we had one per dorm. This is the first time I had to share." Aaron said honestly. He had gotten lucky going to college at the only one without shared dorms. "you sure. I'm thinking of a chicken Caesar salad with home-made garlic bread." He said as he got up to go get started on that. He would make enough for a few meals too since he loved salad.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
When Lawless heard what was on the menu he flinched which cause him to hit his head off of the top of the dresser..."Uhh..." He wouldn't want to seem like he was that hungry...but it did sound good. Lawless soon took out of a folder labelled ' Project Work ', it contained every project he could get his student to do...he had to pick at least one per class.per term.
He went to his bed and looked into the kitchen, "Oh yea it is required of a Termly Test at the end of each term...so the parents who are paying for the education know that their children are learning..." He told the other before placing the folder down and went into the kitchen, going to the fridge he went and took out a small bottle of still water and opened it after he leaned against the counter

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #21  
Aaron nodded. He was nearly done just waiting on the chicken to put in the salad and the garlic bread. "I got enough done for the month right now. Hoping to get the semester all figured out before Monday. So you sure on the not having any? I'm making extra for a few days anyway." He said as he went to go grab his agenda to fill out some more things. "what was it. per term did you say?"
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lawless hesitated for a few moments as he watched the other make the garlic break and salad...it looked soo delcious. When the other asked again he shrugged slightly, " may I have some garlic bread only? " he asked as he sipped his water, smiling slightly before he watched Aaron off to his agenda again, " at the end of each term each teacher is permitted to give a test on what you've taught to your students...so the parents know how their student is doing...and I believe the best moment to correct them is during other tests..." Lawless told the other.

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #23  
Aaron nodded, it was sinking in now. "Alright. Yeah sure. Didn't you eat anything at all today though. Garlic bread isn't really much for a meal." He said as he figured he'd write where he had tests. He figured every two weeks of work was good for even just a pop quiz or bigger test. He liked working that way. It may have been a little ruthless on the studying but that was the point, it got them learning and retaining information.

He finished up as the bread was finished toasting. "There I got the term done at least. Bread's ready. Just needs to cool off for a few minutes." He said as he took it out of the oven and let it cool before he dished out one and a half slices each. He had his bowl of salad at the ready too as he cut up the now cooked chicken into the bowl too.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lawless nodded to him with a small smile before he went and decided to get the table ready. He got a knife and fork for Aaron and a plate for himself and Lawless, setting the small table that they had he then got two glasses and filled a jug of water and placed it on the table.

"thanks..." he thanked him as he helped dished up the food, looking at him he thought for a second " I had a salad around noon today..." he told him with a smile as he then tucked into the garlic bread. After a few bites he smiled, " delicious..." he told the other with a smile

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #25  
"Ah. but still you should eat more." Aaron scolded lightly. He didn't want to feel like his parents so he didn't go overboard. "Yeah of course it is. My parents taught me and I also had cooking classes while I was in school, as an after school job." He got to make tons of things his parents didn't even know of. He finished the meal within 30 minutes in total. Afterwards going to get the dishes done. After that he went back to his agenda until it was done for the semester. "There. All done." He yawned. It took another 4 hours to sort it all out and he was tired.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lawless narrowed his eyes slightly at the other before he went and finished his food and cleaned ther plate he had used. Lawless listened to the other and smiled slightly, " Nice...my parents taught me how to cook healthy stuff and a ew foreign foods also..." Lawless told the other before he went back to his bed, he went and sorted out projects that were to be completed this term, it took him a while, around five or six hours before he finished...he had to sort out the lessons also so either way it was going to be hard work.
Once he was done he went into the bathroom with a tank top and a pair of pj bottoms and soon came out wearing them, he placed his dirty clothes in the hamper, " I feel that I wont be leaving this room again tonight...." he yold the other....it can been a couple of hours since Aaron arrived here.

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #27  
Aaron nods. "Oh. really. Shall we perhaps take turns on cooking then? you done the agenda? I almost am I'm letting the rest happen tomorrow since my eyes are getting blurred over so I should sleep." He would sleep til maybe 9 since he had that agenda to finish. He had gotten some of the projects done as well. He did them in his plan as he went along. He was lucky he was a quick writer. He figured to wind down he would watch something on his laptop. He grabbed some earbuds and plugged them into the laptop.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lawless looked at the other and nodded to him, " Yea sure...we'll take turns in cooking..." he said to him before doing his work.
Present time now. Lawless sat, llegs crossed on his bed with a small smile he went and grabbed a book from under his bed, it was the sixth harry poter book, he would use that to entertain himself for now...

((8ad post))

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #29  
(lol sort of >D)

Aaron decided to have a quick shower. He went on doing that. 20 minutes later he came back out, water droplets on his back and chest as he had a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. It was almost loose enough to fall open but only with being tampered. "read those too do you." He commented before falling onto his own bed and bringing his current book into his hands. He currently was reading some books of the Anne rice variety. He would get dressed later. The one thing he never seemed to notice was how much of a tease he looked like when he would postpone getting dressed when he was finished showering.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lawless didn't really notice when Aaron went into the bathroom for a shower. He looked up at him with a small blush as he saw how loose it was but kept his head down. He nodded to NEarly Nudey Nick....(lol) Lawless then made himself look up and saw the other wasnlt getting dressed...but instead he was in a teasing poiston. He looked at hiim for a moment...he saw something private before blushing and looking down, slightly embarressed....an erotic roommate.

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #31  
Aaron decided when he was dry enough he would get ready for bed. He read the two chapters of the book he was on before getting up again. Almost losing the towel as he gripped it before fumbling the drawer with his other hand. Once he managed his clothes, he went to the bathroom to get dressed. He came out 5 minutes later, teeth brushed and long silky pj's. He then went to his bed and turned out his light before taking the plushie from his bag and proceeded to cuddle up with it as he fell asleep.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-09-2011, 03:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lawless couldn't help but look up every so often just to look at the other, he didn't know why but he sure knew that he was perverted. Lawless placed his book away after he read around three chapters before he went to the room light and switched it off. He went to his bed but when the other came back out he could clearly see a plushie in the other's hand. He couldn't help but chuckle before going to sleep.

In the morning, around six am Lawless moved and tugged in his bed before quickly sitting up, he looked around for a moment before yawning.

Old Posted 08-09-2011, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
rp yaoi