Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #225  
So this little game had rules. They sounded simple but from the looks of Kenneths face, they were not. "Am I expected to stay celibate for you?"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
"if you take a lover you will have to give routine blood tests, you will be checked for parasites, you will be expected to still put out and set aside my time where you are free, you lover will have to pass a blood and security test, they will be subjugated to routine checks and if they are not approved by my security staff they will be dropped." he shifted under the weight of the man as he settled heavily. "are you surprised?"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #227  
"No but I can tell you now that if I have to take a wife you can not do that to her. I can give you her medical files and see that our private doctor does it, but you can not have her tested."
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
this elicited a shrug and a stroke. "if you take a wife then what the fuck would you need a lover for?"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #229  
"Because my wife is purely for breeding. Do I look like the type of person that delights in womens loins frequently?"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he sighed softly and shifted the man over it. "do i? even my grandmother cannot be convinced and she has seen with her own eyes my fondness for the dip and curve of a woman, i would not presume...." leaning forward he tipped the man back nearly to his legs. "galvin pyce....i want you inside of me"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #231  
Truly the request surprised him. He had taken many lovers but none before that had held him in so much rapture. He teased the mans freckled flesh any way he knew how, caressing, roughly nibbling, and sucking. He got the most delight out of torturing the mans sides. Galvin found out the slightest ghosting touch made the man squirm like an electric eel. When the man beneath him was finally flushed and breathless, Galvin was ready to let his fingers do the work, only to be stopped and he realized the car had stopped. Impatiently, Kenneth slipped from underneath him and pulled out of the car, only to hoist him over his shoulder. He did not put up much of a fight but only serve to attack more of the mans body. By the time they reached the door, Galvin had his legs firmly wrapped around Kenneth's torso, arching the balls of his feet over the mans firm rump. The pair made it to the room allowing enough time for clothes to fly and rubbers to be slid in place. The green walls were not thick enough to contain the sounds of wild love making and ruffled sheets.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
there was pain at first, more pain than he had ever credited his lovers with enduring but pushing past the pain he found what it was he was looking for in this willful abdication of power and he found it not lost but having moved within him. he did not shy away
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #233  
Something in the man became more placid and receptive. He plunge into the cannibalistic thighs pushing against the spot that would make any man come alive.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
they nearly did not make it out of the apartment, only his natural need to be in charge kept him from pulling the lithe body back into the rough bed and sharing the deep feeling before he had a chance to forget it. he did not realize until they had gotten back into the car that the dog was still there
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #235  
When they got back to the car he put the leash on his dog. It felt odd kissing the other good night so he did not. "I suppose we shall rendevous in the dog park again." WIth that he headed down the side walk realizing he was famished and that agamemnon was probably just the same.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
she was surprised to see james that night and even more so when she found out the call was not for sex but advice. graciously she let him in. "you were not expected james, please forgive me for not being ready to receive. she smiled lightly. "eva, would you marry a homosexual and let him keep a lover if it meant you could live in the lap of luxury?" she, to her credit, did not raise so much as a brow. "i am sorry but i do not understand james, will you sit please down?" lightly taking his hand she pulled him to the sitting-room and sat him down. despite the dull ache that had settled this morning she headed to get the tea. upon her return she handed over a fresh cup while keeping one of her own. "now what is bothering you james?" he looked at her and then trailed his eyes to assess the condition of her back. she said nothing though the heat of her anger surely showed. "are you ok today eva?" she pursed her lips before flattening her face out into a smile once more. "i am as well as i ever am, this problem of yours?" she sat back in her seat as he tried to explain
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 08-18-2012 at 04:29 AM.
Old Posted 03-30-2012, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #237  
He and his brother watched the screen as his hacking program dolled out information. The family was an oligopoly. They did not break any laws in doing so but the mountains of assets that they owned were amazing. With a little further digging he found that the family they had stumbled upon was old, old money that had started in an ambiguous time before the industrial revolution. The more his brother dug the more Galvin wished he didn't and that Ambrosia was just another rich boy toy wanting a thrill. He came to the conclusion the family was not worth killing but yet their longevity served a problem. It made them a finical empire and now, Galvin some what understood why the 4.3 billion dollars was at stake. He sank against the desk not realizing his brother was still digging into the family. Until his brother started complaining about something attacking his fire wall. There was a little crackle before a power surge sent every electronic device plummeting into darkness. Galvin left his brother and gamer friend to sort out the mess. He wanted to see if Cirro could provide him anything else.
Old Posted 03-30-2012, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
chompy charity
today was a busy day. first a new client, then a surprise visit from leveau and an expected visit from eva who explained to him why the man had even come. he was in the middle of his own explanation of whom leveau had most likely referring to when another ring sounded through the house. he had the sneaking suspicion he already knew who it was
Old Posted 03-30-2012, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #239  
He was greeted with a strange expression instead of apprehension, this was a good sign. Galvin wanted to ask Cirro many questions but a peek into the mans home showed he already had a customer. “I can come back later if...” The bag of bones shook his head before Galvin could finish his sentence. He was ushered into the home. He was taken back by the woman's warm and gentle smile. He politely held out a hand as he was introduced to Eva.
Last edited by Ludovico; 03-30-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old Posted 03-30-2012, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
chompy charity
she smiled as the man came over though she did not stand. simply by looking she could tell this was the new lover james had taken and though she did not know the man's story she could guess it from his build why he was singled out. she took the proffered hand. "it is a pleasure, i am evaline, you may call me eva if you would like. may i have yours?"
Old Posted 03-30-2012, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote