Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #193  
he did not know where he was going all he knew is he had to get as far from the other as possible. he passed students and trees he passed gardens and walls, he ran as fast as he could though no matter how he ran he could hear the other behind him. he was violently shopped as he felt a hand grab onto the back of his shirt, he took a tumble into the ground
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"LUKA!" Mizuki said again running about behind him. As they passed students and teachers alike began to look at them as if they were crazy. It was not until he past the headmaster that Mizuki thought of giving up on chasing after the other male. But he shook that thought from his head. "LUKA!" He yelled again as he finaly cought up to the male and grabbed his shirt forcing him to stop. Though the slight action caused them to both fall to the ground.

Mizuki was breathing heavy and so was Luka as he leaned over the male looking down at him. He needed to know something "Why...why did you run?" He asked breathlessly "Does my love scare you that much?" He asked almost heartbrokenly.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Last edited by Pinkie; 10-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #195  
he looked away and panted, "everything," he said "about you scares me" the other shifted on top of him. he knew his words were damning be he needed to say them. "you don't see me, you never have, you only see him you have eyes for nothing else, you would kill for him and i am the only thing in your way" he gave up then and rested his face in the dirt and grass. "you are the most frightening person i have ever met, but i don't hate you anymore and that scares me more than you ever could"
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki listened to the male below him still panting a little from the long run. Mizuki didnt know what to think of that. He didnt know what to say or do. Then something reached his mind and it was the truth so he thought it was worth a shot to day the least. "I have always seen you" Mizuki said resting all his body weight on one arm as he used his right hand to force Lukas head to turn to look at him. "Before me every day the only thing I saw was you" He said softly to him "My intentions and actions have only been for you" He said.

Mizuki needed to make the male below him clear on somethings "I maybe frightening to most..." Mizuki said "But only because I have seen what this world does to people" He said to Luka "It changes them all for the worse...and if I can save you for the better I will try everything in my power to do that" He said moving his hand to cup the males cheek.

"It hurts my very soul that you find me scary" He said sadly 'You...out of anyone...shouldnt feel that way" He said before he moved away from the male sitting beside him with a knee to his chest and a defeated expression on his face. Mizuki hung his head a little at the thought.
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #197  
he licked his lips from where he lay, his mouth dry at the words, he felt the other get off him but he himself did not move "you lie" he said with certainty "do you not see it? you are still talking to him even as the words come from my mouth" he turned his head slightly then. "look at me and tell me, how many times have you thought of him, of your lover, how many times have you remembered something i was not there for, how often have you looked for a response a cue, anything, to prove i am your luka?" *he licked his lips again and lifted himself from the dirt. "if you are saying you see me then prove you are not looking for something else, burn your books, throw away that dead boy named luka, he is the most frightening thing about you, dispel that phantom and i will not run" he shuddered "if he dies then i am guaranteed life" he coughed then hacking up more black, he spat it over his shoulder "or at least what is left of it..."
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki sat there. Luka was right. Everything he did, saw, spoke...was for Lucus. How was he to throw everything away just like that? All in one shot? But...if it ment that he kept the now standing male before him...would he do it? Mizukis mind was working a mile a minute. He was going over everything in his mind on how the outcomes would be. Mizuki chased after his dream of reuniting with his lost love...but this male before him.

Luka was giving him a chance to start anew...then why was he so hesitant of taking the offer? Would...would he be betraying Lucus if he dispelled him and went for Luka? Mizuki gave a growl at the torments his mind was going through. He was not sure if he could do it but..."I...will try" Mizuki said before looking up with heart broken eyes.

He couldnt win. It was one or the other it would seem. And with only one here to defend himself he was swayed to that choice. Though a little voice in the back of his mind screamed at him not to.
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #199  
"please" he asked, looking finally into the eyes of the other "do not try, either do or do not" he knew he was asking too much but it was all he had left to cling to
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki looked to Luka and saw the pain hidden within those eyes and he was not sure how to react towards that. "It...will take me some time" He stated to him hanging his head once more "When its all that I have knowen for the past 420 years...its hard to let go just like that" He said sadly the tear rolling down his cheek unoticed by Mizuki himself till it fell off his cheek and hit his hand.
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #201  
"then..." he looked around though it wa really into himself that he looked "then take me in his place!"
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki stopped anything that he was doing...even his thinking seemed to hult at the males words before him. What was he to do to that? He didnt even know what to say as he raised his head and looked to Luka. "You...would still have me?" Mizuki asked him with a bewildered look on his face "Even after everything..." Mizuki continued.
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #203  
"if it would save my life" he did not mention that under different circumstances he most likely would have done so willingly, instead he stared the other directly in the eye as unflinchingly as he could "i would. will you take my offer?"
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki stood and whiped the dirt from his hands. Looking to luka he thought for a moment. Would he be doing the right thing. I mean how would the male before him know that all was gone? Sure he would have to give up the diarys and some belongings that were dear to his heart...but wouldnt he be gaining so much more? "Alright..." Mizuki said finaly. Over the time spent with the young man he found something he could hold on to...and it was something that was just Luka...
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #205  
he let out a breath he had been holding ever since he found the diary. though a new weight settled in his stomach, by saving his own life he had condemmed himself to whatever it was the other wanted, without black thoughts of resurrection and dark magics though he had no clue what that was. lifting himself fully from the dirt he walked into the waiting embrace of the man before him

(sorry it's lame, i was making dinner and i am too behind on /all/ my posts, i will do better!)
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki stood there with his arms open waiting for the shorter male to stand and come forth. When he did Mizuki rapped tender loving arms around Luka bringing the male closer to him with a small smile "I will...do anything" Mizuki said to him in a whisper "All you need to do is ask..."
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #207  
'anything...' he repeated. he said nothing as they walked back to mizuki's house. not to anyone passing by not to the man himself, luka felt cold, he would make himself love this person, until his life was saved or he died one, all promises made were kept, that is how it had always been, that is how it would be, he wondered if his nanna felt so resigned when his great grandfather cheated and won her hand. it was a sad irony that though he sang nothing he stilled called doom in on his own shoulders. they stepped inside silently
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
As they stepped into the house Mizuki took Luka to his study. That is when he gathered everything that even mentioned the name of Lucus. Except one thing that was hidded from eyes. Taking them into arms he walked past Luka and didnt pause as he spoke "Fallow me" he said and headed to the back of the house. There he took a basin and placed everything within it. And it pained his heart.

Looking to Luka he snapped his fingers and cringed as the smell of burnt paper reached his nose. Turning he looked at the orange and blue flames that covered and ate the books and pictures like a hungry monster.
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote