Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #161  
@Crevan: lol I just need 1k more till I'm able to get one. Hopefully I can keep posting and earn it quick ^_^
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 06:29 PM  
isn't that funny
cod for a mishi?
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #163  
Crevan how are u doing ? ^^
Favorite Quote from Daria
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
The Elusive Fox
Midnight; YAY

Choco; Sure thing.

Dino; I'm all over the place. Pixeling, Trades, Posting, Phone Calls, updating, animating.. O.O I'm everywhere. You?
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 06:33 PM  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #165  
how wow u sound busy D: u should take some of those of ur list and just relax o 3o and i am doing good just trying to get money i feel broke O 3O
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 06:35 PM  
The Elusive Fox
Dino; yes quite but it is all needed. XD A few have just been finished.. so I can relax a little.

Aww sorry you feel broke deary.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 06:41 PM  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #167  
that is good u got some of them done that is less on ur plate C:
and yeah i am REALLY broke - 3- needs chat money making time
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 06:46 PM  
The Lord of Mushrooms
thank you I have them all >w<

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 06:52 PM  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #169  
Dino; What did you spend all your aurum on??

Echo; that is a good thing, YAY.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 06:58 PM  
The Trisphee Nurse
spent my money on a couple items and stuff i wanted like the yearly horns ^^ and a couple other items just a bunch of stuff so i am broke owo
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:18 PM  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #171  
Ohh yea, those can add up quickly.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:24 PM  
The Trisphee Nurse
yeah so i have u holding me a pair of demon wings and i have another person holding me a pair of angel wings i need to get chatting or sell some items o.o
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:26 PM  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #173  
ohh yes yes you do. Pay the other person first. It seems even though every item as the same drop rate, those wings are harder to get.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:29 PM  
The Trisphee Nurse
aw but i offered to buy yours first so its only fare that i buy yours first ^^ and yeah allot of people are having hard time getting the angel wings D: i am going to try and open a quest thread for all the items i want still on the list ( is doing own art o 3o)
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:32 PM  
chompy charity
Default   #175  
cod for the kyun? sorry i had to get on my mule to check my au XD
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:32 PM  
The Elusive Fox
Dino; I know but the angel wings are harder, so I would prefer if you got those first. Plus I don't mind waiting.

Choco; sending you a COD, thank you for buying.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:37 PM  
Closed Thread