Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #145  
Lawless moved gently alongside the corridor, the place was very quiet for most students have returned to the dorms or are outside enjoying youth. After a while he reached the dorm of his and his roommate's, unlocking it he went inside and went and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling, "First day already...." Lawless said to himself as he sat up and began to undo his shrt...time to change.

[Yokuutsu] ~ [ facebook ] ~ [ HomeTown ] ~ [ Friendship ]

[Kaguya] ~ [ To Be Filled ]

Old Posted 09-03-2011, 03:14 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Aaron came back a few minutes later, nibbling the last remnants of a blueberry muffin. He washed that down with a nice smoothie from the cafeteria. He walked into the dorm and went to the bedroom. "hmm. The food's actually pretty good." He said as he was surprised. He'd always packed or made his foods so trying others was usually not acceptable by his mind.
Yaoi Hangout Yaoi Rp Search
Click Something!

Old Posted 09-03-2011, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #147  
When Aaron came in and the other heard the surprised comment he just chuckled slightly, " Of course it is...it's all freely made everyday..." Lawless told the other as he than began to place his shirt on the laundry hamper now, " how was you're first day? " he asked, as he stretched slightly, more or less showing off his muscled torso.

Old Posted 09-04-2011, 06:06 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"My first day was....abs...I-i mean. It wasn't bad I guess. Besides lunch before you showed up." He said honestly, blushing slightly for voicing his distraction as he'd been looking at the other. "yours? and I never thought they'd do that. I never trusted anyone else to cook things but the muffins were good at least."
Click Something!

Old Posted 09-04-2011, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #149  
Lawless chuckled slightly at the other as the other made a mistake mid sentence, " good good..." he said to the other before going to his shelf to look for a book to read, some kind of classic would be good right now. " Uh yea..." he said to the other as he grabbed a book called " Le fere de japonese" . He then turned around before chuckling, " will you allow me to cook for you? " he asked.

Old Posted 09-06-2011, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Aaron nodded though not before falling onto his bed. He was glad it was pretty soft. That was mainly because before he'd arrived the movers placed some foams on the bed. Otherwise it'd be a bit hard but not too bad. "I suppose. What did you wanna make?" He asked as he felt like a burden slightly though he knew how to survive on other skills involving house keeping and cooking and things like that. He felt a burden for not knowing other things most people his age knew of.

(lol sexual things lol)
Click Something!

Old Posted 09-06-2011, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
rp yaoi