Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

gnometastic
Default   #17  
yeah, ask the apartment manager to change the locks, or get one of the thief brace poles(not sure what they're called, they are a steel pipe that has non-skid on both ends so you kinda jam it at a 45 degree angel and no one can open the door) for when you're home. Family is all well and good, but if they can't respect yoru space they need to GTFO
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-08-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I wouldn't worry about it Choco. It's a case of old habits die hard really. I still live with my mom (don't knock it, with housing prices around here I'd be broke in a tin can appartment) but I'd enough that no one actually cares about anything like that. I read fan-fic (and sometimes smutty fan-fics) in the room with my mom around. I don't' consider it a big deal. I'm not a teen anymore though, so I don't really feel the need to explain myself.

The only time I was a littlc wary was when I was writing the intro to a horror story in which the protagonist happens to be gay and his boyfriend is being stalked by a nasty critter in a gay bar. That was on break at work. Didn't stop me from working a little on it though. ;)
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 01:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #19  

I use to be this way when I lived at my grandmothers, but thats because I was rather ashamed I rp'ed .. it wasn't even anything bad just no one in my area really rp'ed and none of my friends talked about it so I thought I was just weird or something was wrong with me .__.;

I got over my fears after I moved in with my mom and getting it into my head I'm old enough to do as I please and the fact she can't read my tin font on my pc screen D;

As far as being by myself in a place and having a sort of feeling im being watched or somethings waiting for me to do something wrong I know how that is.. though it was a short lived time due to the market now a days i seem doomed to live with my hubby and my mom .__.;

Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it's less being watched and more knowing peple are there, though i am happy your granny is not an issue for you anymore
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #21  
most the time its that part of your consciences that feeds of your parents advice and warnings that will haunt you for the rest of your life trust me i still get jumpy when my dog paws the door to my room open when, well <.< when i read hentai comics on my PC. its one of those things that stays with you ^^;;
i love me some sexy neko girls

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
all i know is a long time ago i had a library book(no clue what it was called) and my father the homophobe(well, he had no issues with lesbians most of the time) picked it up looked at it and threw it across the room and said he was going to throw it away, that is still stuck with me^^:
Old Posted 09-25-2011, 11:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #23  
I'm curious to why your aren't comfortable with reading about provocative things but you are comfortable with drawing provocative things o .o
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 09-28-2011, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
because /i/ made it, i don't have an issue when i write it either, i just can't get turn myself on i guess^^:
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #25  
That is strange o .o...
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 09-28-2011, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
is it really?
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #27  
it isnt....i feel kind of like that too, but in a different circumstance. I'll be out with friends, and ill feel the urge to check back home to make sure im not needed for anything, or ill end up going home when nobody gives a s*** and theyre all playing video games so i could have stayed out later. its probably because she used to call me when i didnt tell her where i was, and got really pissed about it
Old Posted 09-29-2011, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
It's because that has become a behavior.

Kind of how if it's always noisy around you....and now it's quiet. The quiet is odd. Or like how an abused dog is always skittish for a long time, if not forever. Eventually you'll get used to the fact that no one is breathing down your back and no one is going to be like WHUT ARE YOU READING?! Then your behavior will change.
Old Posted 09-30-2011, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote