Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #49  
(I do realize that I might be in -very- deep trouble hanging out around here, what with being the only rebel XD)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 03:04 PM  
Thorns and Claws
((its ok my character takes no side xD))
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 03:09 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #51  
((Yeah, but she kills on both sides >.>))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 08:25 PM  
Wanderer
((Augh. Come on, live, you darn RP, live!))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 12:56 PM  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #53  
( CHEESY ALERT. XD The familiar face is espy. )
Cheesecake wondered into the bar for some food, her stomach was nearly empty. She longed for something MORE than gorging on cheesecake from her home, the Cheesecake Chasm. She roamed around a little bit, no looking for anything specific, but she spotted someone familiar, a fellow Rebel. She rushed to his side. She had a very bad scar on her leg from the most recent battle she had, but luckily she removed it with a little spell she had known for sometime. Once she approached the familiar face she spoke. "Hello, fellow Rebel," she said in her sweet voice conjuring a smile to go along with it.
Current Funds:
Aurum: 0,000
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 01:24 PM  
Wanderer
((I should mention now that this isn't my avi for the event. I'm usually a fox-looking assassin/alchemist/shapeshifter))

Espy turned from the small Feryxonis girl to look at the newcomer. "Nice to see someone who's not a Loyalist here," she chuckled softly. "And quick healing skills you have. I usually can't do anything about scars. But...maybe you should get some better equipment? It would be bad for you to hurt yourself more."
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 01:29 PM  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #55  
(( That is fine, love. OH, I forgot you are female. Your male avatar threw me off. ))

"Maybe that is some good advice. I am sure there maybe an armory somewhere, but as long as I can conjure a spell, I should be alright," Cheesecake said. She of course said it an unsure manner fearing she might sound cocky, even though she had a few physical wins, her magic was her lifeline, without she might as well be fish food to some carnivorous sea creature. She smiled. "Do they serve food here?" she asked rubbing her stomach.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 01:40 PM  
Wanderer
((Haha, it's fine. "Forgot"? I don't think I ever told you XD))

"I think they do...but I'm out of money." She'd emptied out the last of her coins for the mug of milk. "Sorry about that, ahaha..."
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 01:54 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #57  
Curled up in tighter to herself, she got up on wobbly feet, passing a modest amount of money back to Espy, blinked a little tired but smiled broadly, tail wagging lowly before she padded back to the corner, curling up on her side, tail curled over her body as she just murmured tiredlike.
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 02:07 PM  
Duchess of Deliciousness
"Are you hungry, I have a hefty amount of coins I have plundered from defeated opponents. I can easily pay for your meal," Cheesecake offered. I can't let a fellow Rebel suffer over an empty stomach.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 02:22 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #59  
"There's really no need--!" Espy sighed as the girl passed back some money. "And I'm fine, myself. I don't get hungry...too...easily." Her stomach growled halfway through the sentence.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 02:31 PM  
Duchess of Deliciousness
"Oh, I hear your stomach growling, you must let me buy you something to eat. What would you like? And don't think you can make me drop the offer, I must get some food in you!" Cheesecake pushed. She was overly generous when she had the funds to do so.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 02:34 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #61  
"K..keep it I don't ever need much.." Smiled over shyly, tilting her head away from the two shyly, hugging to her tail.
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 02:37 PM  
Thorns and Claws
((Seeing as I have no point here and im the creepy lurker in the corner hehe))

She finally got fed up with all the commotion going on around her. Getting up from the bar in a slight huff she grabbed her weapon and briskly walked across the room towards the door. She had things to do, wasting her time trying to regain her thoughts here wasn't going to do her any good nor would it get what her leader wanted accomplished any faster.
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 01:59 PM