Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #17  
Yeah that one! I pre-ordered it and then forgot about it until it arrived ahahaha

Kawaii is pastel, and also has an app too

quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Old Posted 11-14-2020, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
@Kit yeah i've had the kawaii app for a while. what keeps me from buying the deck is the nine of wands. it was misprinted and has eight candy canes on it. the nine of wands in the app has been corrected, but the physical deck hasn't yet.

@Kaderin oooh both cat decks! i have the tarot of the pagan cats, but i haven't been able to connect with it, unfortunately.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-15-2020, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #19  
Oooh, the Pagan Cats deck is lovely, I want it too! And then the Celtic Dragon deck has also been in my wishlist for a while too. Though at this point, I'm almost just buying them more for their art than anything since I seldom actually use them. XP
I keep planning to get back into reading, but just never feel up to it/inspired.
Old Posted 11-15-2020, 02:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Wait whaaaaaaat?!
Ran through my deck to find it
Yeah, is missing a candy cane. But it's still labeled as 9 and the way they're tumbled i can see it being easy to miss, so I'm not surprised

quest

Quote:
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Old Posted 11-15-2020, 07:58 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Oooh, the Pagan Cats deck is lovely, I want it too! And then the Celtic Dragon deck has also been in my wishlist for a while too. Though at this point, I'm almost just buying them more for their art than anything since I seldom actually use them. XP
I keep planning to get back into reading, but just never feel up to it/inspired.
The Pagan Cats deck is so detailed and beautiful. Since it's a mass market deck it shouldn't be too difficult to find; mine cost around $20. I didn't know about the Celtic Dragons deck before this. It's got lovely art too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitalpha Hart View Post
Wait whaaaaaaat?!
Ran through my deck to find it
Yeah, is missing a candy cane. But it's still labeled as 9 and the way they're tumbled i can see it being easy to miss, so I'm not surprised
Oh frack I didn't know you didn't know!
Yeah, they don't look like too few because one candy cane is larger and takes up the space of two; and they're tumbled not lined up, so people generally aren't likely to count them.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-16-2020, 07:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I maybe might have made the mistake of browsing tarot decks on etsy....>.>
Most weren't to my taste, but there were a few that I want now. Based on the prices though, I'd guess most (all but 1 or 2) that I liked are widely available/mass produced.
Old Posted 11-16-2020, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #23  
Quote:
Based on the prices though, I'd guess most (all but 1 or 2) that I liked are widely available/mass produced.
That's good! It's good when you like something and it turns out to be affordable.
I've made the mistake of falling for out-of-print decks... DO NOT recommend. It's a hundred times worse than indie deck hell.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-17-2020, 02:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Idk, indie deck hell could potentially be more problematic to me than out of print decks at this point... xD
I think 3 of the ones from Etsy are indie decks. Some are just re-sellers of mainstream decks which is kind of annoying that Etsy allows it unless the decks are genuinely vintage (which most aren't).
Old Posted 11-23-2020, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #25  
Yeah, and sometimes I'm suspicious of Etsy mass market decks if they say things like, they don't come with their guidebook/pamphlet or their box. Then they're probably pirated decks. I do see legit mass market decks there too, but like you said they technically don't belong on Etsy. But sometimes it's a good way for a deck that's mass market only in one part of the world to be available more worldwide, maybe, idk.

So a deck actually arrived today, but not only did I have to pay customs for it, but customs had TORN the box in two places. Like is that why I'm paying them such high customs dues? For tearing my box? And it was a signed box too. So infuriating. Now I'm worried for the rest of my decks. I've a few more on the way. Let's hope they get here safe.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-27-2020, 06:33 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Well I don't really have a question right now, but is it okay to get a reading, anyway? :0

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-27-2020, 06:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
Yeah, and sometimes I'm suspicious of Etsy mass market decks if they say things like, they don't come with their guidebook/pamphlet or their box. Then they're probably pirated decks. I do see legit mass market decks there too, but like you said they technically don't belong on Etsy. But sometimes it's a good way for a deck that's mass market only in one part of the world to be available more worldwide, maybe, idk.

So a deck actually arrived today, but not only did I have to pay customs for it, but customs had TORN the box in two places. Like is that why I'm paying them such high customs dues? For tearing my box? And it was a signed box too. So infuriating. Now I'm worried for the rest of my decks. I've a few more on the way. Let's hope they get here safe.
Well...they could be pirated or, I think it could also be a case of someone buying a deck, only using it a few time, losing the book and/or book and reselling it a couple years later as "vintage" in the hopes of making their money back.

Awww. That really suck about that deck box! Sounds like customs is about as careful as the post office is here. I ordered some jeans and nail polish and the box had been torn open on the side and one of the polishes had fallen out. Thankfully in my case it was cheap and on clearance so I wasn't that upset.
And like...I get it, mail/delivery employees are probably massively overworked and underpaid in general, but add the increased volume of online shopping due to covid, they've probably given up caring, but it's still frustrating to pay a lot just to have what you ordered arrive damaged (if it arrives at all).
Old Posted 11-28-2020, 03:09 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Update, I've got a new deck to read with! It's the Halloween tarot. So now you can choose between this and the Wonderland tarot for which deck you'd like me to read with

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
Well I don't really have a question right now, but is it okay to get a reading, anyway? :0
That's totally okay! I'll just pull cards for a general reading, like I did with Kaderin. Sometimes you may not have a question framed but may want clarity on a situation and I'll pull cards on the situation after you describe it.
You can choose your deck and tell me how many cards you want me to pull.

Quote:
Well...they could be pirated or, I think it could also be a case of someone buying a deck, only using it a few time, losing the book and/or book and reselling it a couple years later as "vintage" in the hopes of making their money back.

Awww. That really suck about that deck box! Sounds like customs is about as careful as the post office is here. I ordered some jeans and nail polish and the box had been torn open on the side and one of the polishes had fallen out. Thankfully in my case it was cheap and on clearance so I wasn't that upset.
And like...I get it, mail/delivery employees are probably massively overworked and underpaid in general, but add the increased volume of online shopping due to covid, they've probably given up caring, but it's still frustrating to pay a lot just to have what you ordered arrive damaged (if it arrives at all).
Oh yeah, that's definitely a possibility. Only people with large collections have any luck trading decks, so for people who have only a few decks they have to either sell them off or gift them to someone.

That sucks, imagine delivering a package in that condition! I get having to deal with large volume of products but they don't have to be so rough on the items.
In my case this wasn't even the outer packing but the box for the cards, so I'd understand them being rough on the outer packing but do they really have to tear the cards box open just to check the cards inside?! I'll never understand it. All they had to do was lift the tucked flap without tearing it; the box wasn't even taped shut. Sigh.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-30-2020, 05:03 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #29  
One card from the Wonderland deck. <3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-02-2020, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
You got the Page of Flamingos! This is a card of alertness and preparation. You could be waiting for a sign, or you're on the lookout for something. Or you could sense the dark clouds in the background of this card (or sense anything else) and are trying to gauge what they'll bring. You're still collecting information or waiting for more information. You might be more attuned to the situation than others. Or you might be collecting information for someone else. Intuitively, though, I'd say you're looking out for yourself, but whatever will come, you're determined not to be caught unawares. You'll follow things closely, gain insight and deal just fine with whatever comes.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 12-03-2020, 08:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #31  
.u.
Is this where I can get some nice tasty carrot readings?

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-03-2020, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Quote:
.u.
Is this where I can get some nice tasty carrot readings?
It absolutely is!
Pick a deck, how many cards to draw, and let's get casting

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 12-04-2020, 07:20 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
guidance from the cards, insight from the cards, kunyo divines, tarot parlour, tea and cards