Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Zombie Platypus
Default SylvanSpider and Patch's Gummed Upped OOC   #1  

Last edited by Patcharhoo; 03-09-2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
sylvanSpider's Character(s)~<3

L i a m

M o r d e c a i
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 03-10-2018 at 07:35 AM.
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #3  
Oh yes, please do steal my amazing and vast vocabulary and share it with an unsuspecting world. I'd prefer for my main character to be a lady, but i'll gladly make secondaries that arn't. Before making characters are all of them going to be new to each other or would you like to form already known friendships or what have you?
Old Posted 03-04-2018, 09:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Uhmmm, honestly, I could go either way and in past rps it's been a fifty/fifty of characters already knowing each other. If we want to have our vampy x master already acquainted that can work well, unless we want to start out with them actually needing to sign a contract or whatever it is our characters are going to do. xD
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-04-2018, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
wangle dangle

wait shit i was never here, I DON'T LURK RPS

much

Old Posted 03-04-2018, 08:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
I'd feel much better establishing a new relationship with vampy x master so we can just make shit up as we go lol. With everyone else, i'm okay with doing whatever, but i'm okay with making profiles now, is there anything specific other then.. Like.. Name, Age, Background/personality and appearance [[ Anime or irl pic? Idc either way tbh, but if we are going with a steam punk theme anime may be better.. ]]?

*stares blankly at the intruder* I thought I locked up the door... I guess people can't resist out wangle dangles.. I can't blame you. c;
Last edited by Patcharhoo; 03-04-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old Posted 03-04-2018, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #7  
Honestly? I think that may be the best. I actually prefer anime/illustrated pics and I'm terribly sorry that I'm not skilled enough to make one myself. I think I have a good one for vampy too. x3 I'd be down to start with skellies, and if you want me to start, I think I can if you prefer! If not, I'd be down with you starting too. x3 I'll have a skellie up forthwith! I'm currently helping friendos in FFXIV, so I'm kinda boppin on and off based on their cutscenes.

Edit* Gonna edit my top post for characters <3

Edit edit* You okay with swears or no?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 03-04-2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old Posted 03-04-2018, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Uhum yes, I am very much okay with cursing. Posted my character too.
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #9  
Ah, glorious! So, I was wondering, do you think we should have normal vampire rules apply? Meaning: weakness to the sun (duh), weakness to iron (would make it interesting as your character works with bots!), a need to be invited in before entering, and a weakness to religious paraphernalia? Also, should Liam have vampiric abilities? In case of combat, I don't wanna make him too op but it is a thought!

Edit* How did I just now see Gallagher's lurking? xD xD xD

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 03-05-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Mmm.. Yeah he should have vampire-ish things for sure.. I don't think the sun should kill him or anything just make him as weak as a normal person. I agree with Iron and pretty much everything else. I think it would be supper funny to be like "PLEASE INVITE US INSIDE!" I support powers too, I trust you to balance it out.
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #11  
Dealio. With that in mind, I'm going to commence the writing! Look for our names and either "wangle dangle" or "gummed up" somewhere in the title and that'll be us! I'm gonna preemptively slap on an [m] on the title as well....just in case shit gets violent. xD

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Yes ma'am
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #13  
Behold! It is up! Just like my....joy....in uh....stating something new! ^w^

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Ah yes, my joy is often up as well. I named the city Great Falls because I couldn't think of anything else, we can change it if you'd like lol.
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #15  
AAAAHHH I love where it's going so far, and that outfit is just too cute! Liam'd be dressed in much the same fashion he is in the picture, so I figure that will suffice x3. The name of the city works well, I think, so there is no need to change it. ^^

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanSpider View Post
Edit* How did I just now see Gallagher's lurking? xD xD xD
i was never here

not to butt in, but a favorite vampire weakness of mine is roses. like the garlic thing, except roses repel all sorts of dark creatures, supposedly. works into religious iconography very nicely because a lot of times, holy water will include an infusion of rosewater.

inability to cross moving water is one to consider but kind of annoying to play, i tend to substitute it with 'if they get soaked, they can freeze to death very easily because their metabolism means they don't warm themselves very well'

Old Posted 03-05-2018, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote