Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #17  
Wow, that is a pretty sad and funny story. Also it makes me wish I had thought about taking all the lightbulbs when I moved out. I probably still wouldn't have, because it's too much work. But I really wish I had thought of it.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-14-2015, 11:10 PM  
Problem to the Solution
You would not believe how expensive it is to replace every light in the house.

Well I'm sure you would, but you don't really consider each room having like, 3+ bulbs. It adds up very quickly. And yes, I highly suggest doing it to any future jilted lovers you may have, people of Trisphee.
Old Posted 11-14-2015, 11:25 PM  
Forward Thinker
Default   #19  
lol, it is definitely a cruel thing to do...
Old Posted 11-14-2015, 11:41 PM  
Man, I'm so cheap. Bathrooms with 4-8 bulbs over the mirror, you know? I don't replace any bulbs until the last one dies. I only need enough light in my bathroom to pee. Which is little to no light. Makes it slightly less expensive to light my house.

Old Posted 11-14-2015, 11:50 PM  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #21  
I leave the light bulbs in the house when I move out unless I recently put it in there, then I'll take it because I paid for the damn thing.

And I'll especially take any and all light bulbs despite how long they've been there if I moved in and there wasn't any there in the first place.

I see it fair since the people who own the place should pay for that shit, not me. Likewise for those curtain hanger clips. If I paid for it, they sure as hell coming with me.

Now I must go wash the dishes.. T-T
Cause I keep putting it off here lately. >->
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 11-15-2015, 12:48 AM  
Yeah, most of the reason I didn't even think about taking lightbulbs when I moved out is because, when we moved in to the apartment all the lightbulbs were already in, and we never had to replace a single one over the year we lived there. Which was nice, compared to our apartment before where we had to replace the living room light once every 3 months or so. D:

I guess I did take the bedroom lamp and its accompanying lightbulb with me though, which is almost the same since there was no ceiling light in the bedroom. :D

Old Posted 11-15-2015, 03:55 AM  
기다려
Default   #23  
Me and one of my closest friends (CycloneKira) used to bunk classes in the bathroom. Once she wanted to show me something so we went into a bathroom stall and she wrote on the back of the stall's door. Then we walked out and there was a girl there, fixing her hair or something, and she was like this -> to see us walk out of the same stall. and I've got one of all the EIs so I don't need your candy but I don't mind if you gimme. I can, iunno, get duplicates of the same EIs and give them to someone?

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-15-2015, 09:19 AM  
Forward Thinker
The best way to respond to two people coming out of the same stall in a bathroom is a big smile and a thumbs up!
Old Posted 11-15-2015, 12:09 PM  
Closed Thread