Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #33  
Oh this is easy. <3

Favorite games: FFX/X-2 and XII.
Favorite character: Rikku (X-2. I know it's cliche but she's so darn bubbly and cute. I CAN'T HELP IT.D:) and Balthier (XII). He's a sarcastic, sexy bastard and I love him. D:
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
My favorite Final Fantasy game is Final Fantasy 5. My favorite Final Fantasy character would have to be Yuffie.
Old Posted 07-03-2013, 08:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #35  
I would have to say my all time favorite final fantasy game would have to be 8. To me there is something more compelling about the storyline and the way the characters fit together that makes it better to me. It may be because it is the first one I played. I love Irvine and I feel as though ff8 has a bit more humor. I mean whats not to love about a running hotdog gag. Poor Zack. And since Final fantasy to me seems to Recycle characters and personalities by default I some what love 10 as well. Wakka is pretty much the next generation Zack.

That being said my favorite characters are the various scantly clad villians that pop up. I mean I feel like the creators of Final fantasy just say... hmm lets figure out how to make this guy more silly. I don't see how you could take Kuja serious or Seymour when one their hair looks like lightening rods and two they have less clothing to fight with then a bikini babe. Needless to say Sephy started all of this and I love him, at least he had leather. But Kadji is my favorite, him and his lackys.

As far as ff7 goes I did not bother to play the sequals, I watched advent children first and then played the game. I felt so horribly gypped with that story that it made me never want to finish it. Yeah it was fun gathering up the items to get the guy to date cloud, it was also fun unlocking the gay scene. However I just don't like Cloud, I don't like Tiffa, I hate yuffie. Vincent has no reason to be in the plot. And the important scene with Aerith just makes me laugh. Maybe I have to play it again for the 3rd time to understand its depth.

FF9 was okay. Again the disconnect with the party members made me wonder about the game. Quina seems like a food pokemon trainer, s/he wants to be the very best cook and taste food! Zidane seems like a weak protagonist to me, and so did Garnet. The rest of the characters no matter how much revenge needs to happen, felt like they didn't belong in the story.
Last edited by Poggio; 07-03-2013 at 08:50 AM.
Old Posted 07-03-2013, 08:48 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
My favorite Final Fantasy has always been 4. I loved it that you began as a "dark" character at first then evolve into someone who uses both the light and dark. Traveling to the moon, dragoons becoming even more awesome because of Kain. Oh and the tragic end of...
Well I'll try and keep myself from spoiling the game, but it's my favorite by far.

Oh and funny story, last day of school a month ago. Went next door to my friend's class because they did their testing the day before so they could play super smash bros melee in class all day. He was playing Final Fantasy 7, and I was questioning why he was grinding to level Aerith when she will end up dying in the end. AND HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE DIES! SERIOUSLY!? I felt so bad for spoiling it for him, but HOW THE HELL DO YOU PLAY FINAL FANTASY 7 NOWADAYS WITHOUT KNOWING AERITH DIES? That's kind of one of the most memorable moments in gaming history.. And he's a huge gamer to begin with... o.e.. Sigh....

Old Posted 07-04-2013, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #37  
I'm gonna add more than just what I liked!

I hated 8. Okay, I hate Squall (though I like him in Kingdom Hearts...go figure). Though I did like Laguna and the others quite a bit. Selphie was annoying as hell...and Zell? He was in this game right? I both hate and like him. I was more of a like the flashback play person.

Loved 9 <3. I love Kuja. He's my favorite...though Sazh does come close with his baby chocobo in 13. But Kuja has a good back story of course I might be confusing canon with fanfiction now. But he was created to destroy the world but he's flawed, a first creation, and so, his "father" Garland makes another to take his place. And through how Garland treated him, he was insane. Very much so. I pitied and sympathized with him.

I also liked 10 because of the story. Like I never finished it, but I was talking to someone, and I essentially guessed how Sin came about. They go on the pilgrimage to stop Sin, but all they're doing is making the cycle continue, but they can't know that because no one has really tried to break the cycle.

I liked Crisis Core too...it made me cry SO FRIGGIN SAD! D: But yeah, kind of made me like Cloud less (which by default made me dislike Lightning from 13 more-make a female Cloud...that's what they were told to do -.-)

Yeah, gonna stop ranting now XD
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 02:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Sephiroth, if only for design, I'm a sucker for that stuff.
Old Posted 08-12-2013, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote