Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #129  
Hearing her offer to make him an outfit he shook his head quickly “No thank you I will go to the human world and buy something there” he stated, he didn't want her to do any unneeded work because he had nothing in his size hear at the village. “You have to remember I was taken from my parents when I was a child, for the longest of times I believed I was bad and so was sent away by the elders for being bad.” he confessed, he would have visited the village sooner but that one thought prevented such a trip from ever happening.

“Create vows?” he whispered to himself this seemed complicated to him and he was unsure if he was ever going to be able to do this right. “I love my family and my culture but this is so complicated” he explained, then again he realized the only reason it seemed that way is because he had never been even chosen to be paired before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Beautiful Glass Eyes
"No, it's fine, I wanna make you something. SO come with me." she said standing holding her hand out to him once he did take her hand she walked with him. "All it is to write a vow to the person you will be paired with. Of your feelings, wants, needs, and so forth. You will speak them to your partner." as she walked along with him. "There if you both mean what you say you will be binded together for all eternity. . ." she said the last part not knowing if he would be okay with it.

I am Doll The Snow Blind Knight of Chaos. . .
Old Posted 10-20-2012, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #131  
He bit his lip shaking his head to the offer once more. "I thank you for wanting to do it but I have a better idea... if it's not against the customs, I would want to wear my fathers wedding outfit." he said he knew how mortal and elemental girls sometimes wore the wedding dress or outfit their mothers did so he didn't see why a boy couldn't do the same thing. He did walk with her though listening though never took her hand knowing that it was frowned upon until they where a recognised pair by the elders. "I can do that I think..." he moved his left hand to the back of his head realizing he wasn't really good on voicing his emotions. "I guess I have some work to do." he chuckled nervously continuing to walk with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-24-2012, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote