Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default Miss Mei is Craving Hetalia. o wo (&More)   #1  
If you think you have the guts, go ahead and come on in! Though, I must say this: I'm not comfortable roleplaying slash,I won't do it. I am, though, flexible with femslash {Yuri, whatever you wanna call it} and hetero.. I only play females. Don't like it? Well, you'll be losing a very good partner to roleplay with.{As I've been told.. ; w;'' And for femslash, I prefer submissive roles. I won't play dominant...Just not my thing.. ><; ) I'm open to many new ideas and pairings, don't be afraid to ask.

BY THE WAY. I want us to be friends, talk and whatnot. Not any of this 'wham bam, thank you ma'am. I'm gone' stuff. If you have a bad day, talk to me in OOC or ask for my IM usernames so we can chat. I like befriending people because it's more fun. ^^ I also want people that are literate and unafraid to post more than 3 paragraphs. ;D I may sound picky, but I am extremely tired of giving it my all and getting dinky responses. I like to write. Acknowledge this now before you find yourself in a sticky situation! >U

If needed, I shall post a few examples of my roleplaying for you to see.
Last edited by MeiMei; 07-24-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Currently Craving

Air Gear Roleplay
Kuroshitsuji Roleplay
Masquerade
Band roleplay
Harvest Moon Roleplay
APH based {<--- Perhaps GermanyxOC? ; w; PLEEEEEEASE~?}
Tenantxtenant
Beauty & The Beast themed
DoctorxNurse
Something Anthro
Guardian Angelx Potentially Damned Soul {I have a plot for this~ |> u<}
NinjaxSamurai's Daughter
DemonxPriestess
Arranged Marriage {Perhaps between an ungrateful, stubborn and sexist male and a frustrated, yet kind hearted female that are brought together by a single adorable golden retriever pup? |D}
Female Detective x Magical Trickster {I have a plot for this, too. :D}
Greek Mythology

I am craving a lot more, don't be afraid to ask~
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #3  
Roleplays I am in

None yet.. :c
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Open...? c:
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #5  
I'm up for some play, and I can't think of any good ideas on my own. Problem is that I'm usually a female character too, and lately really girly ones. ;; Stems from my need to feel submissive, probably. I did a lot of yaoi RPs starting out, and I always ended up being the dominant character, so I like to force my characters into a submissive role from the get-go. And I don't usually do novel-length posts, maybe two or more paragraphs - I don't like one-liners, but I'm too lazy to read/write too much. If that doesn't scare you though, I'd be happy to talk plot with you. =3
Old Posted 05-27-2011, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
It doesn't so much scare me,but there are a lot of things that would be clashing in our styles already.. xD; I also play submissive roles, I like to write novels.. We could try something but I honestly don't know how long it would last.. ''orz

Oh! I have an idea. What if we did a yuri roleplay but it follows two couples? That way we can both do submissive/dominant the way we want?
Last edited by MeiMei; 06-12-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
oh good luck sweetie, i am sorry though i was looking for someone into yaoi
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Wow, really late reply.. FOrgot I had Trisphee bookmarked.. @ @;

And it's alright. I'm just not a yaoi person, so that's probably why my roleplaying influx is low. Good luck finding partners.
Old Posted 07-13-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #9  
Up goes my lonely thread.
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 12:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

o.o harvest moon role play? <3 i think im in love...

Old Posted 09-10-2011, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #11  
Yes, yes. xD I haven't done one in so, so long. ; 3;
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

ive never thought about trying to do one o.O that sounds... fun... probably feeding my addition to play the game more but still x'D

so how do you go about doing a harvest moon rp ? : o i mean there's no magic or fighting.. or there's a little magic if you count the king or goddess.. and sprites but still.

Old Posted 09-11-2011, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #13  
It's actually pretty easy, or so it is to me, since I had this cute plot in mind for it. o 3o

There is some magic since I do consider the king/goddess, and it also depends on your characters alone. If you have one based off of the wizard, then poof, you've got one there. xD But anyway, I think it would more so cater to the whole 'quest after quest' thing, so you're on a quest to get this one person this item/items and you'll be playing out their thoughts and actions as they do it.

Probably a bad explanation but.. It's kind of hard to explain it, really. xD;;

Anyway, this was the original plot I had. It was for a group originally but it died horribly.. :c

"We are all special in our own ways.." Countless times in our lives, we will encounter someone who will most definitely tell us this. Harmonica Town and the area all around it seems to be in turmoil once again, the land is dying, a giant storm threatens the safety of the town. All happiness and productivity have seemed to start dissipating. It is up to eight different individuals to assist the Harvest King and Harvest Goddess in bringing back prosperity and happiness into the lives of all of the villagers. Each holds a certain special power within their very hearts. To accomplish this, they will have the help of their own Harvest Sprite which will guide them along the way, they must complete certain tasks and, most importantly of all, improve on all types of relationships they have in their lives.

It is prophecized that once these eight complete their goals, a new sort of celebration shall take place.. But is a Prophecy enough to drive these individuals to assist their beloved land? Can they regain the land's beauty before it's too late?
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

no i think you explained it well enough :)

and yeah i forgot about wizard xD haha ... he has a name i forget it now .__.

hrm i dunno that sounds sorta fun to me.. and being it is harvest moon you could do all the little sub story things with the animals and random encounters as well... along with the daily task of growing... can't forget that x'D

Old Posted 09-11-2011, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #15  
I did? Yay. ;w;

It's Gale. I love his name so much. xD Dunno why~

Exactly~ So you'd always have something to write. @ u@
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

yeah thats what it was! i always hated calling him Wizard x'D

so how would the characters be made like based off of the ones in the games or like make your own sorta : o

edit: sadly i will be getting off the pc soon to spend time with Kano :) he's been working all day and i have classes tomorrow. But maybe we can talk more on this idea it's perked my inner fandom :D

Old Posted 09-11-2011, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote