Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default what the reap?   #1  
so i had my 3 uses and it told me in ten mins i could reset, i stayed on the game total page and worked on my art for a little while then after about 15-20 mins instead of going out of the game and back in i refreshed, it told me i had played 2/3 games, i played and it said the same thing. i got all three games but it said 2/3 all three time and i only got one divine soul in each game(though i was credited for two)

i am really sorry for breaking the game XD
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
the counter starts for each game

so say if I played 1 game a 1:10 then another at 1:11 and the last one 1:30

at 2:10 i can play 1 more game and after its over it will say 2/3 games played because the time on the second round is up

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-27-2012, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
so why did it say i /played/ 2 of the 3 every single time? it has never done that before, it usually says how many times i have played and that is it(i do all three in one go) it should have /only/ let me played one game if it says that but even so that does not apply since i play all three ne right after another
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 07:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
mm no clue.. ._.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-27-2012, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
i will wait for one of the coders i guess
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Another thought is that the timer for another game was up sometime during the play of the previous game until the end.
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #7  
The game counts the total plays in the past hour, not the time since the last play. So, if you time it right, it'll say that.
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
there is between 3 secinds and a full minute between my plays though, the timer could not have reset that fast should not have continued to display 2/3 plays after the first play let alone after the second one
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #9  
Sure it could have. The timer/counter is based solely on the time of the earliest play in the last 60 minutes. Every time you play it, it sends the data to the server, and the server replies with how many plays and time until next allowed play, if applicable.

So, if you happen to play at the right interval, it will perpetually say 2/3.

You could still only play 3 times while it was doing that, right? That's how it works.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
you are /not/ listening to me, as soon as i finish a game i immediantly play another, there is /no/ way i should have gotten 'you have played 2 out of three games' every time i played /especially/ since the last time i played i played all three games at one time, there was five or ten minutes for the counter to go back to 0 for that first round, at the second it should have said i have played one of three and at the third it should have said i have played two of three and /not/ have said i played 2 of 3 games all three times, also you are not taking into account that each time i played only /one/ divine spirit showed up and ye i got credit for two of them(the second and third game i went out of my way to make sure i was right about only getting one divine)
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #11  
The divine souls number is odd, and is something I'm looking into, but I have nothing to say on that yet, so I haven't said anything.

I really don't see an issue with the times played counter. It may behave oddly, but it still works as designed.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote