Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default Welcome to hell high (Open) Accpeting now   #1  

~Welcome to Hell High~

There is a secert about this school that no one has yet to figure out about this school yet. The principal of the school happens to be Lucifer aka Satan him self. Besides that one of the teachers happen to be the king of the vampires as well. During the day its just a normal every day looking high school. But there is a reason why its called Hell High. And the mortal's that come to the school or live around the school has yet to figure out why its called Hell High. *Chuckles darkly then* Under the school lay's the gate way into hell and every night the gates open and out spills the other teachers that teach there.

Yep there demon's and they may seem nice at first there not really. They want your soul's they want to train those that are hiding in the student population. But mostly they want to kill the mortal human's sooner or later. Well you step into Hell High and become either the victim or a slave with out knowing you are a slave to one of the demon's or the vampire. Or even the king of the under world him self? There is a third choice in this game. That choice is will you make it out alive in this school or make the demon's, the vampire, or the kind of hell fall in love with you little mortal's?
Bow down before the mighty neko named Naku =^.^=
Last edited by Naku; 06-13-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 08:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Rules:

1. No auto killing. You got to let people to defend.
2. No god moding.
3. Romance is aloud.
4. No cybering.
5. Yaoi and Yuri is welcomed.
6. Limit 3 chars per person. Unless I say you can other wise.
7. Pm all requests to me.
8. No auto hitting.
9. No taking over another char with out the other person's permission. And letting me know to. (Same goes if you get on your mule ok. Just let me know in your post this is your mule.)
10. Title your pm's 'Devil rise and angel's fall'
11. If you post your profiles they will be deleted and ignored. (I get pissy about this)
12. No ingoring other people's chars. Even if there younger then yours its starting to piss me off.
13. When pming your profiles to me or my co owner make sure you have a nice sized Bio.
14. May add more rules later on.

Made up form:

~Teachers~

Username:
Name:
Race: (Demon's unless you want to be a mortal I will accept a couple)
Sexuality:
Powers: (Only if your a demon)
Class you teach: (Normal classes)
Appearance:
Bio: (Must have)
Pet:
Crush:
Other: (Anything I forgot that you want to add)

~Students~

Username:
Name:
Race:
Powers: (Only if your a demon)
Appearance:
Bio: (Must have)
Pet:
Crush:
Other: (Anything I forgot that you want to add)
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #3  
~Head Master~

Username: Naku
Name: Lucifer (Mr. Jones-Everyone calls him in public)
Race: Satan (I'm the head of all of Hell)
Sexuality: Bi sexual
Powers: Unlimited
Class you teach: Principal
Appearance:
Bio: I am Satan or Lucifer if you must call me by a normal name. I am the king of hell an ex angel. Though my fall from grace was Gabriel's fault if you must know. But the rest of my past is none of your business. I have turned my back on god but that wasn't my idea though. To keep the balance for these little bugs called mortals I may never go back to heaven. I have to remain the king of hell and I do have a friend. He is the king of the vampires I might add. But we are the two most feared monsters around.
Pet: Nora (Foul mouthed hound of hell. Who can turn into a teen-aged boy.)
Crush: No one yet
Other: Nothing you need to know mortals.

Accepted Teachers:

Accepted Students:

Last edited by Naku; 06-13-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Dorm Room's:

~Girl Dorms~ (Will add more if need to)
1G.
2G.
3G.
4G.
5G.

~Boy Dorms~ (Will Add more if need to)
1B.
2B. Vincent Puck Cross
3B.
4B.
5B.

Anything thing else we may need is what follows:

Taken Classes:

Music- (Mr.James)-Count Dracula
Doctor/Sub for health class- Doctor Soren Gray
Theater- Nikko Alexander Gallarado
Last edited by Naku; 06-13-2012 at 11:08 PM.
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #5  
Lucifer sighed softly then as he stood at the window's in his office then. "Soon my pretty little mortal's. You will become slaves to me and the demon's on this school." He threw back his head and let out a deep rolling laugh as he remained where he was before he turned and looked towards Nora then. "Now Nora I want you to be a good little puppy today. Watch your mouth in Music class I don't need what happen last time to happen to you again this time. Besides your going to keep an eye out on the human's in your dog form." He said petting the now human form of Nora who just glared at him then. "Be a good boy now." He kissed Nora on the cheek then. "Now run along little Nora."

Dracula stood outside in the board sunlight with redish orange sunglasses on. He was watching everyone with his hungry looking eyes that would or could have people. Who saw his eyes right then make them think he's a pervert. He had a cross hanging from his teeth and it was a pure silver cross as well. It didn't burn either and that just seemed a bit odd for a vampire to have in his mouth as well to. He crossed his arms over his chest then as he watched them all.

Doctor Soren Gray stepped out of where he was standing and stood beside Dracula stood and looked out at all the students as well then as he stood there human then. "Its cute how these little human's and little demon's and things act towards us and each other. Some not even knowing there standing there talking to a tiny little mortal." He chuckled softly then.
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 08:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Nikko stood out side of the school looked at his two different colored eyes looked over the paper as he tilted his head to the side blinked some. "Hmmmm, this seems to be the place." he said to him self as he walked on to the campus looked at the area. He was wearing his formal attire since he was going to be teaching school here. His sense her up along with his guard, he knew what kind of place he was in but who knew what would happen here it was a new place for him the look and explore. His Purple and Hazel eyes looked about the area as he looked at Vampire who stood outside bowed some.

Vincent yawned as he sat under a tree looking bored his crimson eyes in a half open state he slightly tired wanted to know when anything would start he only enrolled here cause he heard he could have some fun in away. But then again he lived to long to even care about such things his messy hair falling over his eyes some as he leaned back yawning some more.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #7  
Dracula chuckled softly then as he listened to Soren then. "The head master would want us down there to greet the new teacher but I will go among the students and torture them all so you should." He chuckled darkly then as he turned and walked into the school then as he faded into the shadow's then. It was a short time later a very short time he was out on the school grounds walking in full sunlight as he went about teasing the little students then as he passed them.

Doctor Soren Grey shook his head slightly then watching the king of the vampires do that. "He's so lucky he never needs medical help then. His nose twitched as he smelt Nora coming as he let him self turn into his houst cat form then and jumped over the railing then. His tail twitched as he jumped down and landed with four feet on the ground. He mentally chuckled to him self as he walked towards the teacher. He looked like he was a tom cat showing off for some pretty little female cat or showing off to the boys. He nuzzled up against the males leg when he got there and looked up at him with that kitty look and went "Meow."
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Nikko looked down some and smiled a bit as he looked at the white cat then knelt down to pet the soft fluffy feline that was before him but there was sent he could smell as he looked down at the cat. "So if you can be so kind to answer my question, which teacher are you?" he asked as continued to pet the feline.

Vincent was slowly falling in and out of sleep as he watched the tall teacher kneel and pet a small white feline it was rather amusing to watch he could tell neither of them where normal it was in the air that a none human can tell, but if he was human he wouldn't even know a thing, for all he knew it was a man petting a small cat. He could sense movement from another part of the school knowing the father of all was moving around.

Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #9  
Lucifer sat at his desk and chuckled softly then as a magical orb appered in front of him then. He could see everything that was going on outside the school on the school grounds then and he chuckled softly then. "Aww the doctor is being a cute little kitten to bad the hound of hell is coming to see you both for a bit."

Dracula chuckled darkly behind some boy as he patted him on the head then. "He's having to much fun doing this to people." He spoke mostly to him self then as his nose twitched slightly then. "Ahh the head masters pet is out and about that stupid bath mouth dog." He grumbled then.

Doctor Soren Gray just smiled a rather kitty cat smile at the male then when he asked him what teacher he was. "Meow." He said cutely then still not giving anythign away then as the fur on his body then stood on end when he smelt the hound of hell coming towards him and he turned and hissed at him then.

Nora stood there and glared at no one but the cat then. "Your an idiot and so are you Mr. James." He said simply then as he heard Dracula laugh then. "Anyway my master wishes for me to inform you that you need to have our local doctor look you over before classes start. And you might want to take that cat with you as well before I decide to be a dog and do what dogs do best with cats." He chuckled softly then as he walked away to go jump into a tree then.
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
The tall man looked at the cat more before he looked up staring at the hound that had come his eyes shifted some to the side where a student and another what seems to be teacher was near by. Listening he nodded some then scooped the white cat up into his arms, heading into the school looking around for the nurse office as he carried the cat with him.

Vincent could feel the teachers hand on his feeling a little more amused but then closed an eye once he could feel the air become heavy with something else coming closer. The amuse feeling left as he now had to stand knowing school would start soon.

Old Posted 06-14-2012, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #11  
Dracula smirked softly then before he patted the boy on his head then. He smiled softly as he took the pure silver cross out of his mouth as he spoke. "He really needs to stop greeting people like that. One day someone might try and take him home with them." He chuckled darkly then before he put the cross back in his mouth the way he had it before and started to walk away then.

Doctor Soren Gray looked up at the guy who was holding him and meowed cutely then as he used his tail to point the way since he knew the guy never been here before. Though he was being nice about it though if anyone asked Nora the hound of Hell the pet of the head master where something was they would get told to go find it them self's and a whole lot of over pg 13 words aimed at them as well to.
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Vincent sighed some as he listened, "Well it could happen or not, who know really." as he stood up streaking out some, his hair fallinf over his eyes again looking about the area. "I better go and get my things ready for class." he said as if he would really do it but then wondered into the crow of students he could smell something in the air some of them where human it brought him joy and in away a wide Cheshire grin across his face as feeling inside of him grew, it had been so long since he got to play with a human.

Nikko looked down followed where he was told to go, walking down the hall looking at the area he could see the campus starting to fill with students and other teachers who would be there. After a short time of walking he found the nurses office knocked on it showing he would becoming in now.

Old Posted 06-14-2012, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #13  
Doctor Soren Gray jumped out of his hands and went threw the kitty door of part of his office then. He smiled softly then as he walked in side in his cat form and let him self turn into his normal self then but this time unlike earlier he didn't have his cat ears and tail out. He did go and put a lolly pop in his mouth then as he sighed before he opened the door and smiled at him then. "Come on in and lets take care of that check up shall we." He said simply then as he put the lolly pop back into his mouth then and walked further into the room then. "Really should have Mr. Jones change that from nurses station to doctor's office." He said simply then.
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
The wolf blinked some as the cat went in as he guessed as much it was the school nurse it left him amused some but once the door opened Nikko looked at the man bowed a bit then headed into the office to get his check up done. "I say good day to you, then doctor, how are you on this fine day." he was polite to ask as he placed down his brief case so they could get this done.

Old Posted 06-14-2012, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #15  
Doctor Soren Gray cocked his head to the side then to look at him then. "Good." He brought over his things he would need and his clip board as well. "First the question's and things then the cloths start coming off." He smiled around the lolly pop still in his mouth then. "If your good after its all over I just might offer you a lolly pop." He grinned at him then. "Now first any medical issues that I need to know about or disorders"
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
The tall male began to remove his clothing while looking at the other listened to him. Then chuckled some when it came to the thought he would have a lollipop by the end of this check up. "I have a multiple personality disorder." he said quietly.

Old Posted 06-14-2012, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote