Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Source of All Chaos
Talking Yo! Come say hi!   #1  
Hey there everybody! I'm a newb to this site (though not to avatar forum sites in general).
So please say hi and/or tell me some interesting/useful things to know about the site! Hopefully I'll be able to make some new friends =)
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
XD Welcome welco me... well the first useful thing to know is that you will need a face. A free one is in the tresses shop but you will have to get some hair after posting. There is also a free item set ( the Pandora set ) for clothing. Outside of that posting earns you monies and the people here are quiet friendly.

Make sure you read over reach forum rule before posting though and have fun. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Source of All Chaos
Default   #3  
Haha, I'm kinda holding off on making an avatar until I get a few items I really like. I'd rather be avi-less than have the standard boring newb look lol. But thanks for the advice! It's good to know that I can acquire a few free things...

I was surprised at how much currency per post I can make here. Hopefully it won't take too long to make a decent avatar at such a rate. Are there any games we can play for currency here, or can we only make it from posting?
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 03:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Sadly because it is so easy to make money by posting the games forum has a less currency rate. The regular threads have a three word posting rule, anything less is considered spam and most of the games have one word post.

As for other games we do have them when events roll around but no regular games like Gaias zomg if that is what you mean.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 03:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #5  
welcome to trisphee
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Source of All Chaos
@ Poggio - Thanks for the information. I was talking about flashgames (I guess like zomg? Dunno, never played it. I quit Gaia in 2008, before the release of the zomg game.) rather than posting games, but that's good to know too. I look forward to seeing what kind of games you'll have around events.

@ hyjin - Thank you! ^_^
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #7  
Welcome to the Site!

We're a big bunch of chatterboxes, and thats pretty much the easiest way to get currency <3

As Poggy said, though, more than three worded posts are required. <3
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Source of All Chaos
Thank you!

Yay for chatterboxes! That means there should be lots of potential conversation for me to make friends. =0

It shouldn't be difficult to make sure I write more than three words per post. I usually do anyway, since I don't bother posting if I have nothing to say.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #9  
Welcome to Trisphee :3

If you need any help feel free to throw a PM my way ^-^

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Source of All Chaos
Thank you, both for the welcome and for the help offer! =)
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #11  
welcome i hope u enjoy ur stay i just came back from a long brake :q
Favorite Quote from Daria
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
hello and welcome to Trisphee.

I'm still trying to figure out and navigate my way around the site as I only just became active (In some extent)

so may you enjoy your stay here and hopefully I"ll see you around the forums
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Source of All Chaos
Default   #13  
Thank you both for the welcome! ^_^

Yeah, I'm still trying to learn my way around the site as well. In particular, I'm trying to get a feel for what items are in the shops so I can start putting together an avatar.

I'm sure I'll see you both around =D
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
yeah I still dont even know what clothings there is so im trying to get a grasp on that and the layering system too
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #15  
i have not been on in a while so theres a couple new things here i have no idea what they are o.o and i have a couple rare items in my invo i don't even know how to price XD
Favorite Quote from Daria
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Source of All Chaos
Mmm, I'm wishing this site had a "dream avatar" maker or whatever where you can put together different items and see how they go.

I might work on getting some rares eventually. I see there's a price guide in the marketplace, so that should be helpful to me when I get that far.
Old Posted 03-28-2012, 11:36 AM Reply With Quote