Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default Yet another newbie!   #1  
So, I've just joined. I've gotten a very naked avatar up, time to see what I can afford to dress with now.
Old Posted 03-05-2012, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Welcome! Check out the Charities forum - there are quite a few places that will help you get into the swing of things. :) I'm relatively new as well, and find Trisphee absolutely incredible! I hope you find the same as well.
Old Posted 03-05-2012, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3  
Hey, welcome to Tris.

...Apologies for the lagginess; server's been having some issues.

ANYWAYS. If you've any questions, feel free to ask me :)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-06-2012, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Thanks, Numb and Espy! I found the free clothes and such, so I'm not naked any more! I will check out the charities. In the meantime any suggestions on the best way to build up currency?
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #5  
Postpostpostpost like mad!

Well, basically, a casual convo will net you lots of money. It's not that hard to earn here.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-06-2012, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
~Kat bounces into the thread~
Hi, Calypso :3
I, too, am new *nod*
I followed a friend here from another site... and found out more of my old friends have moved here, as well ^_^

I go by "Kat"; by what name do you prefer to be called?

Heheh, I think that hairstyle is extreme popular with us newbies >.< Another newbie friend (one who followed me her XD) and I both picked that for our first hair- only in different colors.

Numb and Espy are right- everyone here is so nice, and it's really pretty easy to earn currency (aurum) here just by being active.

Oh, and playing the Find Your Fortune game. You can get anything from 50 aurum ("pure" if you are familiar with avatar site currencies), to different amounts of event currencies. I highly suggest playing :3

Hi! I'm Kat!
Kat's Kwest for Shiny Objects
Seeking BAKENEKO- I has runes, au & other currencies
THANK YOU: Reyo for Celestial Wolf & Anon for BOTH Pandora's Boxes <3 I WILL GET JOO!
I use my phone 95% of internet, beware of auto co-wrecks

Faux is my SquishyPinkie is my Ninja in Shiny ArmorAri & Serena are my Lil Sisters
F/Married/Over 30/6 feline kids
Possibly hikikomori
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
Espy and Kat, thanks! Could someone explain the different currencies to me and what they're used for? So far I see five different types.
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 04:27 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Hello there! -waves-

Aurum is the main currency around here. It's what you earn from posting, and what you use to buy most things.

Runes are the currency used to buy monthly and yearly donation items! These you can pay for with real money, or buy off of other users.

Anka Tokens are used to buy items in the token shop! Some of these items are always there, but some may pop in during events and such for a limited time. You earn these by completing achievements!

Rations and Water are both currencies being used in the current event. They can be earned in the Find Your Fortune game, or bought off of other players. They're used to purchase item sets from the event shop! Water is worth more than rations.

I hope that answers your question~

Old Posted 03-06-2012, 04:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Thanks, Gallagher! What is the current event? How do I participate?
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 05:24 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
First off, you can always visit the event forum to read up on this event's storyline, and talk to other users!

You can also take a peek at some of our event contests to see if there's any you'd like to participate in.

And, of course, there's the "Find Your Fortune" game, as Kat pointed out, in the corner of your screen. The game is only for this event, so take advantage of it! It's true you can win aurum through it, but also rations, waters, rubies, and treasures. Rubies and treasures can be used to receive rations OR water (whichever one YOU choose), so they'll go a long way towards earning enough to buy the sets! You can play the game every 10 minutes or so after you WIN a prize - if you lose, keep trying until you do win!

Old Posted 03-06-2012, 05:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Where do I turn in treasure to get rations or water?
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 05:51 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Yep; what The Doctor said ^_^

Also, regarding the Rubies/ Treasures/ Rubies&Treasures: The way to get either Water or Rations out of these, is as follows:
Go to "Avatar". This brings you to your Inventory.
Click on the tab that says "Usable". This is where you find your Rubies and stuff.
Click on a Ruby (or Treasure or Ruby/Treasure combo), and "use" this item.
Click on either Water or Rations. You get more Rations than Water from these because the event items (found in the Event Shop under the SHOPS button) cost more rations for those Bundles than the number of Waters you need for the other items.
Once you have purchased a bundle with your event currency, the bundle will be in the "Usable" tab of your inventory.
Click the bundle and "use" the item to "unpack" the bundle.
Now your wearable items can be found under the "Event" tab in your inventory and are ready to be equipped ^_^

I hope this was helpful :3
Hi! I'm Kat!
Kat's Kwest for Shiny Objects
Seeking BAKENEKO- I has runes, au & other currencies
THANK YOU: Reyo for Celestial Wolf & Anon for BOTH Pandora's Boxes <3 I WILL GET JOO!
I use my phone 95% of internet, beware of auto co-wrecks

Faux is my SquishyPinkie is my Ninja in Shiny ArmorAri & Serena are my Lil Sisters
F/Married/Over 30/6 feline kids
Possibly hikikomori
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 05:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #13  
Welcome, Calypso the Red. XD
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 06:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Thanks, Kiddiss, I think I can follow that.

*waves* Hi, Funkdude!
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 10:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #15  
Welcome to Trisphee ouo

I see Espy and Gal has you covered on the questions ouo

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-06-2012, 11:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Hi, Demonskid! Yes, I managed to turn in my treasure and rubies. Now, if I would just quit dying on the quests! LOL
Old Posted 03-06-2012, 11:10 AM Reply With Quote