Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mercury Poisoning!
Default Lovely Lyrica Land.:OPEN:.   #1  

Inspiration // MuseSick's love for Music.

Creator // MuseSick

Status // Underconstruction, come back in a bit.

Photo Credits // Photobucket

Thank you everyone for coming into to see this, stick around, chat, post your favorite lyrics. Let's see where this takes us~
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Last edited by MuseSick; 08-05-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!

.: Welcome to the:.
Lovely Lyrica Land

So- I bet you're all just DYING to know what Lovely Lyrica Land is! And even if you're not- You're still reading this, and I'm going to tell you anyways.
I don't know if any of you are anything like me- but personally, I've sat at my computer simply reading lyrics, or even writing them, it's not always about the rhythm or the sound of their voice. Sometimes it's just nice to have the lyrics out in front of you, reading them, singing them, anything really.
So Lovely Lyrica Land, is a place for you to share your favorite lyrics, tell us WHY you love them, and share the ones you've written yourself.
Don't get me wrong! Fell free to stick around and chat, goof off, talk the rhythms and backgrounds, your favorite parts of songs. And ALL THAT JAZZ, but I want to hear YOUR favorite lyrics. So- What are you waiting for, read the rules, feel free to skip over me and the reserves. AND GET POSTING. <3

"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 12:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #3  
  • FOLLOW THE RULES
    Clearly guys, follow these rules, and the rules of Trisphee
  • BE RESPECTFUL
    Obviously, be nice to each other, don't descriminate, like your Mum always told you "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
  • LYRICS
    POST AT LEAST ONCE! Don't just run in- saying hey, I know yeah I said chat, but I do WANT to see lyrics. Maybe even post one lyric per post, trust me, it's not hard.
  • HAVE FUN
    asdfghjkl; DON'T BE A PARTY POOPER! D:
  • THE BASEBALL THEORY
    Three strikes your out, if you're going to be a jerk, you've got three chances. If I ask you to leave, please, please be mature about it and just get out.
  • LANGUAGE
    Please- Speak English, most people on here, if not bilingual, do speak English, and swearing at someone in French isn't cool. Google translate exists, so if you plan on posting and trying to be clever by going it in Arabic or something- because you're saying rude things. Remember "Would I say this to my Grandmother?" I'm not saying you can't swear, but there are probably young people on here, that probably shouldn't see you dropping an F bomb, every other word.
  • PAGE STRETCHING
    If you're going to post the whole song, please put it in a spoiler to not stretch the page, and if you have a bajillion lyrics, maybe wait to post at another time. Don't stretch the page please! <3
  • I CAN ADD MORE IF I SEE FIT, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME.

Last edited by MuseSick; 08-05-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 12:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!

.:Lyrics:.
Of the week

Here I'm going to grab some of the awesomest lyrics of the week and post them, these are lyrics with the best reasons for liking them! .

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #5  
~!All About MuseSick!~

So I guess you guys had this coming.
A little bit more about the freak behind this computer screen.
My name is Madison,
But I like to be called Maddy, Muse, Madeline, Squishy, and any other completely awesome random nickname you've got!
I'm 15- Which tends to be a surprise for most people.
I'm Canadian, couldn't tell? Watch, I do say "eh" a lot!
My favorite colour is white- because it reminds me of a fresh start.
Growing up my parents almost got divorced several times, and I wasn't great at picking friends, so between now and then there's been a lot of little events that had driven me mad.
Music basically saved my life when I was younger. It's my leading Lady, my love. Though I DO hate the cliches people use when they're not even serious about Music.
I want to be a psychiatrist when I'm older.
I love making friends.
I'll always be here for anyone that needs someone to talk too.
I'm brutally honest, so sometimes I could say things more politely, so you'll hopefully forgive me for being harsh.

That's it- That's all there is to it! What fun would it be if I told you everything!

Last edited by MuseSick; 08-05-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
~!OPEN!~

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #7  
So Ladies and Gents, to kick this off. I'll post the lyrics to the song I'm CURRENTLY obsessed with the lyrics too. I hope you guys, follow the example.

Evening Kitchen by Band of Horses
I really like these lyrics because they kind of remind me of how things change, and my social off setting and how I don't make the best of friends. But I've got to live with that. ALSO! NOTE: Your lyrics DON'T NEED TO BE SAD! To be meaningful! <3

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 12:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I find those lyrics quite nice.

as for one of my fav songs/lyrics it would have to be Skillet's song Whispers in the Dark. I like these lyrics cause they sound great and i can visualize things while listening to the song.

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #9  

- rolls in to the thread -

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
@Neirra D: YOU DIDN'T READ NOTHING!
You have to post lyrics. Silly.

@Moonless; I remember listening to that song at 1 am on Friday nights like a ritual. Skillet is amazing, those lyrics are so descriptive too! It's funny, until you listen to the words, you'd never really realize they're a Christian Rock band xD I never would have thought that if you just herd it.
Older I Get, is probably one of my favorite songs by them.

"And you thought this was alright" Shaking - Our Lady Peace
I like the one line because it can be thrown in to so many different aspects.

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #11  
@Muse: I know, Skillet is just that awsome ne?
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
@Mightnight: Yeah- .__.; I remember when they were my favorite band, and I was all "SQUEEE SKILLET! -jumps for joy-" They're still amazing! Last Night is a good song too. I like it how they go back and fourth.

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #13  

SIIIIIGH.
I don't know which song to post.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
It's not hard Neirra!
Hit shuffle, pick a song go online, read the lyrics, and post them, in your FIRST post xD <3

"Tell your Mom you need a day off,
So we can play out in the rain."
Rainy Day Song - The Julian Theory

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #15  
So does that mean I have to post my next song in my first post??
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
xD No!
But she didn't post one yet : o
It's like initiation xD >: D

Old Posted 08-05-2011, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote