Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Neopet Addict
Default Is it a bad thing?   #1  
I think I have a slight eating problem. I always have the rule that I won't eat unless hungry or if Taiania is eating too. (we're married to those that don't know and live in the same house, yay) But recently I have been taking the habit of not eating at all for hours and hours till I feel very weak and suddenly get this dropping feeling. My blood runs cold and I just have to eat.

I don't mean to do it but if I eat when not hungry I feel bloated and sick. I do have strange eating habits, I know this. I went from a severe foodphobic person, to going vegetarian, to just eating what I want. I try and have three square meals but at times I have only eaten one meal in a day.

Is that bad for me? Because I'm a healthy weight, have a good BMI and feel good in myself. I do try and eat better but...it seems I need Tai with me to eat DX

Come in and have a chat. Featuring out own blog!!
Old Posted 03-05-2011, 07:51 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Everyone has different eating habits, I have a habit of either when I'm alone grazing throughout the day or if I have guests and/or going somewhere with them I eat a number of square meals (or I don't eat unless my guests do).

My bosy perfer grazing because it's gettiong an easy flow of sugar and calories and if I stop doing it and stick to the 3 meals a day and a snack, then my blood sugar drops, my legs shake, then I faint and pass out for a number of hours until I have the amout of sugar to regain my conscience.

Have you talked to Tai about the situation because if this is going on then Tai would be suspicious about the habit?

For me the reason why I don't eat unless my guest do because it's out of hospitality and mannerism, my subconscience thinks that if I ate before they do then I would feel like a pig and so I have to not graze and put my metabolism through a number of squares of meals of that day(s).

It seeems to me that you want a companion to be with you when you eat because it'll be all sad and lonely if you ate alone.

Is it possible that you're not eating enough calories to get through the day/hours. It can be a physical thing, social, or even an emotional problem.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote