Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

That Guy With The Unoriginal Title
Default Monstro City (Takla & Darkest Laugh)   #1  
Monstro City is a place where logic has no reign.
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 04:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Officer Layzee walks into his police cruiser to be greeted by his dog, Stupid, who is a purebred runt Golden Retriever, and tosses him a doughnut. Stupid inhales the pastry, and then goes back to trying to casually hump his own leg.
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 04:36 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #3  
Ragamuffin walked out of the bank with a sack of money in one hand and pistol in the other. "WHATCHOO LOOKIN' AT?!?!" She wailed and shot out a security camera, then skipped down the street, laughing hysterically along the way. Suddenly, she noticed her ol' buddy resting against his car. "Hey Officer Layzee, ya wanna grab some lunch? My treat!"
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Officer Layzee notices this shady character shouting at him and waving a gun, he thinks about reaching for his own gun, but he decides he should finish his doughnut first. Once he realizes that it's Ragamuffin and what she said, he restrains himself from taking his next bite long enough to answer. "I wouldn't mind some free food. Hey, that's a nice bag of money you got there. You earned it, right?"
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #5  
"Uuuuh..." Ragamuffin stared at her stolen bag that she stole from the bank she had just stolen from. "Well, it wasn't easy to get. Oh wait... yes it was."

She lost herself in her thoughts as she remembered shooting two people, a dead cat, and a security camera, then grabbing the already bagged money from the unlocked safe in the back. Security had tightened. They didn't have the dead cat last time and had she'd not been as slick a criminal, she might've tripped over it.

"Anyways," Ragamuffin said as she pulled herself back into awareness, "In a totally unrelated event to a local bank robbery and my sudden income in cash, I have to catch a plane in a six hours to South America I MEAN Nebraska, so if we're going to get lunch, we should hurry. You take the car, I'll take the dog." She quickly sat on Stupid and made 'vroom' noises.
Last edited by Taradiddle; 01-08-2011 at 10:19 PM.
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Stupid was the only one who seemed to be overly enjoying this as he tried to lick his eyeballs and failed miserably, and then layed down and grunted out of his sadness.

"Actually, I have enough room in my car for all of us.", Officer Layzee said in confusion, for he had no clue why Ragamuffin would want to ride Stupid, because how would she stear him? He's tried it before himself, and he just couldn't figure it out. Nore did he know where the fuel gauge was, but he did find out that if he throws a treat at Stupids feet he'll do a somersault just to get it. It's a rather painful way to stop, but it works.

"You can call shotgun. Stupid likes to have the back all to himself anyways. So, where are do you want to go for lunch, anyways? It's only fair that you pick since you're paying."
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 03:58 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #7  
"Hmmm..." Ragamuffin rubbed her chin as she walked around the cop cruiser and inspected it closely, until she stood again in the spot she started in. "SHOT GUN!" She shrieked as she pointed her pistol at Officer Layzee, then changed her aim towards the air and fired the what bullets were left inside. She then slid the gun inside her belt and jumped in the passenger side of the vehicle, plopping the bag of money into her lap. "DRIVE, PIGGY!!! Um... DEALER'S STREET!"
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 06:08 AM Reply With Quote  
On any other occasion, Officer Layzee would have been scared out of his wits by looking down the barrel of a loaded gun, but he was still chewing on the last bite of that doughnut... he opened the back door of his cruiser and Stupid jumped in and immediately began to wrestle with the handle on the opposite door. He walked around too the drivers seat and got in. After fumbling with the keys a bit, he finally started the car and they were on the road.

"Wait a second... Dealer's Street? There aren't any places to eat there. At least not to my knowledge."
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 06:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #9  
"Yeah, well... I gotta run an errand of sorts... Then we'll go eat." She looked around in a shifty way and squeezed the bag of money. It squeaked. "What the-" Ragamuffin looked inside the bag and pulled out a toy giraffe and a baby. "It ain't mine." She shrugged and threw it out the window. The baby I mean, not the squeaky giraffe.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 07:24 AM Reply With Quote  
"Hey, wait a second... shouldn't we have tried to return it to it's mother?" Officer realized that by the look he was getting from Ragamuffin, he should have left his morales at home. Along with his mustache.

Officer Layzee waves to a nice young man in a suit that he's met before. The young man waves back and watches as the car turns the corner, and then goes back to beating in the face of some old woman with a baseball bat so he can get her iron grip off of her purse.

"So, these errands... what kind of errands are they exactly? Because I don't want to have to lift anything heavy..."
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #11  
"No, no... No lift- STOP RIGHT NOW!!!" Ragamuffin jumped out the of the still moving car with her sack of money and ran up to a shabby, run down house. She quickly reached the door and kicked it seven times, then focused on looking overly casual.

"Whatchoo want?!" A toothless, on eyed man answered the door, tobacco spit flying as he talked.

"Bring me... The Dealer." Ragamuffin looked around carefully.

"Says who?!"

"Yes." She punched him in the ear. The door was slammed shut and some shuffling could be heard until eventually the same man walked back out wearing a tux. "The Deeeaaalerrrr!" Her eyes went wide with admiration.

She was then handed a card. Two of clubs. The Dealer pulled his own card. Three of spades. "I CAN NEVER WIN THIS GAME!!!" She shouted and threw the card on the ground and sulked back to the cruiser. "Let's go to Jimmy's Bowl of Face Grease for lunch." She pouted.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
"You came here for that? I thought you would have learned your lesson by now. The first time I played, I drew a Pokemon card, and I never played again because it's 12 blocks from my house. Well, Jimmy's it is, then."

Stupid overheard them mention his favorite restaurant and got so excited he began to lick the back window while panting at the same time, and then choked on his own tongue.

As they were driving, Officer Layzee noticed a familiar face, along with it's familiar naked body... it was Jenkins, or otherwise know as, "The Flash", mainly because he was a flasher, but he also use to be a photographer.

He pulled the car up next to Jenkins as he was flashing his 6th parking meter in a row, rather then any of the people walking by.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" yelled Officer Layzee.

Jenkins gave him an awkward look for a few seconds, and then replied, " I'm taking pictures... Officer..."

"Come on, Jenkins. Stop doing that, you know it's not appropriate too show your junk to inanimate objects."

Jenkins looked at the ground and frowned. He lifted his head slightly and said, "Yeah, I know... but it's what I do."

"Why don't you come over here so I can arrest you?"

"Okay". Jenkins dragged his feet as he slowly walked over to the vehicle, with his trench coat wide open, and turned around. Officer Layzee rolled down his window and reached over and handcuffed the mostly naked criminal, and then looked behind him and realized that he'd have to get out to let him in the back anyways, so he sighed and got out, let Jenkins in, then got back behind the wheel and started moving the car again. Stupid greeted his new company by licking his own toes.

"We're heading to Jimmy's Bowl of Face Grease for lunch. Since we're almost there, we'll be going there first, then I'll drop you off at the station. Do you want anything?"

Stupid barked. Jenkins just sat quietly.

"I'll get you something. Here we are!"
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #13  
Ragamuffin pushed her bag out of the car door window and proceeded to scramble out herself. After she smacked the cement with her back, she picked up the sack of money and walked inside. " Let's see," She eyed the menu, "Face Grease Burgers, Face Grease Pizza, Face Grease Soup, Sandwiches with Face Grease Dipping Sauce, Face Grease Chicken, and... Cream Corn in a Bag." She looked over at Officer Lazy. "Well, that's what I'm getting, what d'you want?"
Old Posted 01-11-2011, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Officer Layzee gave Ragamuffin a puzzled look. She didn't order a drink...

He looked back at the menu. "I'll get a large Face Grease Pizza and a large Root Beer. I could let Jenkins have a piece of pizza. Oh, and we should get a burger for Stupid. He loves those."

They waited awkwardly.
Old Posted 01-12-2011, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #15  
They waited even more awkwardly, until the tension caused Ragamuffin to shake violently and wet herself. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!!!" She quickly reloaded her pistol and shot at various Jimmy's Bowl of Face Grease workers before jumping behind the counter and grabbing as many Face Grease Burgers and Face Grease Chicken Nuggets as she could carry. She then climbed out the drive-thru window and ran back to Officer Layzee's cop car. Ragamuffin carefully place the bag of money on the hood, sat on the bag of cash, and shoved as many of the nuggets into her mouth as she could.
Old Posted 01-13-2011, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The most sadness filled sigh came from Officer Layzee, for he seemingly would not get his drink. He walked out the door and back up to his cruiser to talk too Ragamuffin.

"I still don't know why you carry that realistic looking gun loaded with red paint balls around. And did you make sure to pay somebody while you were back there?"

Ragamuffin continued eating.

"I'll take that as a yes." He went to grab a burger, but Ragamuffin hissed so he pulled back, then slowly reached and grabbed it. He walked around to the driver's side door, about to get in, when he had realized that something horrible had happened. Something VERY horrible.

The back left window had been broken out, and there was tiny pieces of glass all over the ground. Stupid was laying on the back seat, unharmed, but whimpering, as if mourning either the loss of the window or his buddy because Jenkins was nowhere to be seen. All that remained was his trench coat, which was laying neatly where the car window once was, half hanging in, half hanging out.

Officer Layzee looked at this with much despair, for he would need to get the window fixed, and the repair shop was damn near a quarter-mile away. After a few seconds, Officer Layzee had made a realization that had puzzled him. Where were his handcuffs? Did Jenkins take them with him? Did Jenkins even get them off? If he didn't, then how would he get his coat off? All this questioning would not get his window fixed, so he motioned to Ragamuffin to get in the car and they were on their way.

"Is it okay if I stop at repair shop before I take you to the airport? It'll only take a second, I know this guy there that is a genius when it comes to cars and he'll get it done right the first time. Plus he's fast."
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 04:17 AM Reply With Quote