Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident ghost caracal
Default [RP] Taking step Forwards or Backwards?   #1  
Light snowflakes were falling down from the solid, gray sky, melting as soon as they touched the dark ground. Only few remained, but soon, they, too, merged with the soggy earth. Every now and then, the sky cracked, like a broken mirror or doors to another world, and sun light leaked out, but it gave no warmth nor it brightened the view by much.

Rain did not wish for any more light or warmth, though, as she swiftly moved along the edge of remains of what was once a forest. Few days ago, it had been burned down in another battle between the two armies, but now they had moved further to the south and no one, besides the presence of death, lingered around these parts. And that was good for her as well. For she no more belonged to any army and did not desire to meet anyone.

She had never been able to pride her self to very decisive, but when she did come to a decision, nothing could change it anymore, for the best or for the worst. And now she had. he had fought her last battle - the one with herself - and chosen her path. Rain would fight no more, shed no more blood. She despised the war, always had, and now despised her self for letting the bloody games of power draw her into this moor. She was thankful that spirits like her had no need for sleep or else memories of this war would haunt her dreams forever.

Her jaw seemed to clench at the thought and her clawed hand gripped her weapon tighter. Yes, she did still carry it with her, but only as self protection. Even ghosts had enemies and even they could be harmed. Her pace sped up once more as she headed further and further from her camp. Rain did not know where she was going, but for all the years she had wandered this world, she had never had a real reason, a place she wanted to return. For a moment, she thought of visiting that strange, old inn she had a short moment of rest some weeks ago, but then she decided against it. She wished to see no one, just find some place she could truly be alone. All her friends were probably gone, swept away by death, by now, anyway.

Just like Darberus was. She had respected her Captain deeply and dared to think that over the time she had spent under his lead, they had become somewhat of friends, as much as he let anyone close him. She had worried about him and wished to help, but it seemed that only think he was looking for was death and finally, he had found it. It had been the very last drop in her cup and she had let it fall, shattering and spilling all her hate for war and she had left her camp in helpless fury, determined to never return again.

Her lips pulled back slightly, revealing her sharp teeth and her pace, though, it was more like floating inch above the ground, sped up once more.
OO C: I guess someone can join, if they wish to. o:
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Last edited by Sadrain; 12-26-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old Posted 12-26-2010, 12:11 PM  
[ OOC: I think I'm going to make my character slightly disturbed in this RP. ;P ]

She could hardly hold in her rage, the emotion bursting through her skin. Around her, a cloud of mist swirled irratically throughout the air, following her every step as she stormed over the land. All she could see was red, and disturbing as it was, she liked it. It reminded her of the blood she'd seen on the battlefield, giving her an extreme sense of satisfaction and pleasure. It was with sadness that this red came, not from anger towards the Divine, but rather, anger towards her own comrade.

Faen felt betrayed. When she discovered Rain's defection from the Corrupt, her heart sunk with an emotion she had hardly felt before. It lasted for days.. weeks! She could not understand this human-like emotion, especially since it had been so long since she was human herself. So for that time she'd let herself stay in an inhuman form, to keep herself from hurting like she did. It wasn't until she was forced to take on her solid form that the emotion came back, only this time, in the form of anger.

Her lengthy form finally disappeared in the mist, leaving only the cloud in its place. Instead of allowing her form to consume her mind, though, she allowed her angry and betrayed heart to flourish in the back of her thoughts. She was going to find Rain, and she was going to understand why she left as she did.. why she turned her back on her 'nation'.. why she turned her back on her.

[ OOC: Yay drama! : D ]
-
м у ѕ т _к η ι g н т _σ ƒ _¢ н α σ ѕ

[[ KoC • • Quest • • Closet • • Marketplace • • Knight Form ]]
Last edited by Fallen; 12-26-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old Posted 12-26-2010, 01:21 PM  
♠ Card of Death ♠
Default   #3  
<<Can I join, or are you doing a 1x1?>>
Old Posted 12-26-2010, 02:47 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
[OO C: I don't know Sciathan, I wasn't even sure anyone would join. o: How would Fallen like it? XD I think there would be much more drama if Rain had to decide between trying to stop a fight between divine and corrupt ensuing or just leaving them to their own business. XD
And woah, Fallen, I had no idea anyone would notice or care Rain deserted. I feel strangely moved, lololol. 8D]

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-26-2010, 02:54 PM  
Default   #5  
[ I'm fine with whoever joins. I'm just wanting a Role Play! xD

FEEL MOVED RAIN! FEEL MOVED! T w T xD

Sci: I like your avatar! =D ]
-

Old Posted 12-26-2010, 03:20 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Someone was nearing. Rain stiffened, her ears perked up, even though she didn't use them for sensing. Many thoughts flashed trough her mind. Should she hide? Should she keep on walking like normal person? It probably would be the wisest to become invisible. That would save an unneeded fight with a Divine and unnecessary conversation with Corrupt. While Rain strongly doubted that many would notice her disappearance, and even then it would be easier to assume she had been lost on battlefield than deserted, she did not want to deal with extra risks.

Her colors grew dimmer and outlines blurred and, soon, her form had become hidden to any spectator. She looked upwards, feeling the assuring presence of clouds and then sighed inwardly. Rain wished this war would end soon and she could continue her existence somehow, somewhere and slowly cast away all these memories. "I am such a coward, am I not," the ghost thought and shut her eyes for a moment. While many, many years had passed since she lived, she still possessed many of her mortal traits and ways of acting. Some would have thought of it to be a minus, but she never thought of it much, though, if she did, she would probably admit that it brought her both much trouble and happiness.
[OO C: LAWL. XD I shall then. -clinghugs Fallen and sobs- Rain is not forgotten!

I guess you can join then, Sciathan. C: Since I don't mind either x3]

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-26-2010, 03:22 PM  
♠ Card of Death ♠
Default   #7  
<<Ok then.>>

Scia walked past burnt stumps and ashes, holding one hand to his face and carrying Fiamma with the other. The acrid odor here had almost overwhelmed him, but this was the easiest way to avoid being killed. The small ferret-like creature wriggled deeper into his vest, and he regretted his choice for not finding something warmer to wear.

He knew it was dangerous for him to walk around with a loaded gun when he couldn't see what he was walking into, and he tread carefully around whatever was protruding from the banks of snow.

His other heightened senses picked up on an impending snowstorm, and he groaned inwardly. This was not the best time to be out in the open.
Old Posted 12-26-2010, 04:19 PM  
The cloud kept on its way, the mist slowly coming closer and closer together to keep from allowing any cold to seep in. Though Faen was a water being, her misty form always had a warmth to it, even in freezing climates such as this. It was not impossible for her to freeze, yet it was not possible to keep in the form of mist for long periods of time over a large amount of space.

Faen's mist neared an area where an unusual sensation was. It felt as though there was one living being.. and another.. something. It was not a human, nor a plant. Faen wasn't even sure if it was truly there because of the oddness of feel. The outline of her human figure formed in the middle of the mist, hopefully scaring off whatever thing that something was. As for the human...

"I know you're there." She voiced, her tone somewhat emotionless. When uncertain of the situation, Faen always tried to keep her demeanor unreadable or dark.
-

Old Posted 12-27-2010, 03:18 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #9  
Rain cringed inwardly as she saw, or rather felt, mist approaching. That explained why the presence had seemed so familiar. She felt lost for a moment, her thoughts buzzing as she tried to find the best way out of this situation. Presence of a mortal, and apparently divine, made nothing better.

Mentally sighing, the ghost, still invisible moved towards XyFaen, her battle comrade and someone she considered a friend, despite their very different views of the world, especially the war. She knew not how much Faen knew of her desertion and wanted to, if possible, remain anonymous. But she couldn't let the divine be killed in front of her eyes. "There is enough death here as it is," she thought, with her being aching dully as the aura of death and pain engulfed her.

"The battles have moved far to the south from here," she spoke. The voice resonated in air strangely and it sounded like the speaker had no gender. "So, please, leave this place." Rain doubted XyFaen would do as told, but maybe the divine would use the chance to leave while they spoke.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-27-2010, 03:39 PM  
♠ Card of Death ♠
Scia whirled around at the voice, and held his rifle firmly. He backed up until he was sure he was hidden by foliage, and Fiamma perched fimly on his head to keep watch.

He didn't know from which direction the voice had come from, but it sounded as if the speaker, if there was one at all, was some distance away, and wasn't talking directly to him. Still, it sent shivers down his spine.
Old Posted 12-27-2010, 05:51 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #11  
[OO C: Fallen said she will have to leave for a while after 28th, so I think she has left... shall we continue onwards?]

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-29-2010, 05:13 PM  
♠ Card of Death ♠
<<Anything's fine by me.>>
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 03:57 PM