Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's ALIVE
Cool Hey There   #1  
Brand new, haven't done anything with avatars and forums since Gaia when I was still in middle school and early high school.
My hobbies include working alot, watching anime and gaming,doodling art for hat pins and tattoos, and smoking.
I haven't been on the internet much since leaving highschool but really have been looking for a decent forum to relax in. Hoping Trisphee will be fun!
Old Posted 02-09-2016, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Hey there welcome! I think we have 90% the same hobbies! I don't make hat pins but I do make . . .tiny clay charms . . . that look like food.

What kinds of games do you like? : D

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Hey there welcome! I think we have 90% the same hobbies! I don't make hat pins but I do make . . .tiny clay charms . . . that look like food.

What kinds of games do you like? : D
I really wanted to get into making polymer clay charms but can only focus on one art hobby at a time XD
Most games I can get down on. I have a TON of consoles, currently I've been going back and forth on my Xbox1 and 360, 3DS and gameboy color simultaneously. Favorite game Series would include LoZ,Fallout, SIMS, Elder Scrolls, Saints Row, Soul Calibur, and Assasins Creed.
As per consoles, I have sega genesis and dreamcast, Wii, gameboy color, ds, and 3ds,nintendo 64, gamecube, playstation x, PsP, xbox, xbox 360 and xbox1. I've been collecting them since I was a kid.
Gaming is almost as much life as Pizza and Anime.
Old Posted 02-09-2016, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Hey, 'sup.
I do some art, not the same kind but art still. My variety is photoshop. I dabble in some hand drawing here and there but I suck balls at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX
As per consoles, I have sega genesis and dreamcast, Wii, gameboy color, ds, and 3ds,nintendo 64, gamecube, playstation x, PsP, xbox, xbox 360 and xbox1. I've been collecting them since I was a kid.
Damn, I always had to give up a console to get a new one when I was a kid. Like when my mom got me the PS for Christmas, she actually threatened to return it if I didn't give up my SNES up for it.
She didn't make an exception until I had the PS2 and then she let me have an N64 at the same time.

Now I have a PS2, a PS3, a GBA SP, a DS Lite, a 3DS and a Wii. There is also a Xbox in the house, my stepfather actually owns it but I'll be introducing myself to it at the end of this year when I get Kingdom Hearts III. They pre-ordered for me last Christmas mistaking the release year haha.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-09-2016, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #5  
Haha ya I got my first playstation when I was 10! I was all about Crash Bandicoot.
THen I got a gameboy and was all about pokemon xD

Now I have a 3ds but I never remember to use it . . . Not even sure where it is at the moment . . .
Otherwise I have a ps2, ps3, and ps4. 90s point and click adventures are my favorite/ the time before point and click when you had to type everything in.

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
I've been getting into my original Spyro PS games again, I'm nearly done with both that I still own for a second time.
It made me mad that I gave my N64 to my best friend's ex when I found out there was a Killer Instincts sequel made for it. Loved that game on the SNES. In my SNES days I was all about KI and Yoshi's Island.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-09-2016, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #7  
My parents only bought the sega genesis, psx and the gameboy. Specifically only the gameboy was bought for me and the other 2 I inherited. My parents made me do odd jobs for the neighbors to earn cash for what I wanted, so they couldn't throw half my shit away since I bought it all with my money =P
My 3ds I bought mainly for my LoZ addiction, with some animal crossing and story of seasons mixed in sometimes.

Speaking of before console games and point and click/textbase adventure, does anyone remember RavenBlack? I remembered that in a dream the other night and it's been on my mind ever since XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Welcome to Trisphee, SparX. :D

My 3DS is the one with the Zelda patterning all over it. It's great. :D (<3 LoZ)
Old Posted 02-09-2016, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #9  
No I never heard of that one! I just posted a thread in the games forum about a game I have been thinking about a lot as well xD

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Welcome to Trisphee, SparX. :D

My 3DS is the one with the Zelda patterning all over it. It's great. :D (<3 LoZ)
That's the one I have now =D I even got myself a fancy hyrule shield game case to store it and my games in =D My old one is my husbands now, it's the red pokemon x one.

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
No I never heard of that one! I just posted a thread in the games forum about a game I have been thinking about a lot as well xD
When I was 12/13 it was a online square by square game that you could click on a square to move (3x3 area) and each square had a random text based action good or bad. you could either be a vampire or a hunter, and had to fight against other vamps or hunters based on loyalties and what squares you landed on. It had a small chatroom, and of course the most popular chatroom was the 18+ that all us barely 13+ snuck into all the time =P

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Oh yes I used to go to sailormoon.com and the chat rooms were all 18+ whether you knew it or not XD

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
I've never heard of RavenBlack. The only non-console game I ever played before I had consoles was Minesweeper on my dad's very first PC, a Compaq. My scores were up there too, damn near won one game. Not bad for a 6-7 year old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX
My parents made me do odd jobs for the neighbors to earn cash for what I wanted, so they couldn't throw half my shit away since I bought it all with my money =P
Ugh. My mother had a nasty habit of throwing my stuffed animals away behind my back, usually my FAVORITE ones. Though I seriously doubt that using my own money to purchase them would have remedied it. It was whether or not SHE perceived them as still being played with enough.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-09-2016, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRum View Post
Ugh. My mother had a nasty habit of throwing my stuffed animals away behind my back, usually my FAVORITE ones. Though I seriously doubt that using my own money to purchase them would have remedied it. It was whether or not SHE perceived them as still being played with enough.
That was my dad with super material things. He always respected electronics, but never collecting hobbies or dolls or stuffed toys. Odd since he collected diecast cars, and my only allowed hobby for collecting was porcelean dolls ( since those are actually worth something if I decide to sell it since your a POS daughter, but my mom bought them for me since she always wanted ones as a kid. but it's hard to be a child with toys you can't touch D=)

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
My father was something of a collector, he had model dragsters and some monster figures such as King Kong and Godzilla.

As for collections that are worth something, I once had a Pokemon card collection but i tossed them all before realizing they could end up being worth something. XP
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-09-2016, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
If I didn't clean my room my dad would come in with a trash bag and throw all of my toys out! :<

Old Posted 02-09-2016, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote