Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default [Nikko & Jurinjo] Blast from the Past   #1  
The idea is similar to the 90s movie Blast from the Past, except we emerge to find a furturistic city. And although I haven't settled the vision with Nikko yet on whether the underground bunker is a small family like in the movie or a big one with many people.
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Name: Rico
Appearance: He is about as thick as a stick and pale enough to put the moon to shame once it catches eye of him. Rico left his black hair to grow how it wanted and it is about level with his jaw. What people first notice about him though is his eyes. His left is green while the right is a shade of blue. A Picture
Biography: Born and raised in the bunker. Rico has always preferred to have his nose in a book rather than play with the other boys. He has a great wealth of knowledge as a result even at a the cost of friends he doesn't mind so much. Due to his appearance he is quite easily the target of bullies and many others not his doctor think he's sickly. But behind his physical appearance is a will of steel. Born and raised in the underground bunker away from the harsh radiation above left only books to satisfy his curiosity. Or so he always thought. The path to the surface is now open for him and he snatched that chance. Proving his usefulness to any team despite what he lacked.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 09-26-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  
Okay I'll set mine up today sorry about that have been busy with both jobs lately.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-26-2010, 09:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Name: Yamazaki
Appearance: 5'9" in a half (still growing), Shoulder length black hair with a set of dark green forest green eyes. Tall slim figure, slightly petite he is a handsome boy. He usely has his hair tied back or, left lose. He wears glasses in hopes it will help him see better. But doesn't normally wear all the time unless needed. When anyone sees him he is dressed in long coat's black or white.
http://static.minitokyo.net/view/26/26/48826.jpg (this is what he looks like)
Biography: Rude, snotty, obnoxious, but kind once you get to know. When you first met him he is shallow and mean and not a nice person from the start. But he is kind in reality, enjoys the company of others from time to time. Thought he can easily get hurt he never shows it to others. He can get depressed easily over some things, love, friend or just in general over who he is. He like to invent things and make stuff for the underground bunker, he also love to draw as a pass time or when he has time off from work. Though his mental thinking is not all there he usely is quite and reversed on many things. He is a deep thinker and is easily hurt a times. Due to the fact his mother was hurting at different times. But he made do with what he had and came out to be who he is now. Most people call him Zaki. When he was younger his father had left him and his mother, it bothered him greatly to know that his father left and rejected him and his mother. It was slightly annoying in his thought but it was something that could not be helped. As a child while he was trying to make something for his mother, he hurt his left eye, from then on his left eye was slowly staring to lose sight. He was being half blind if you can even call it that. As he got older he started to smoke cigarettes, drink. But not on a daily basis just when he was stressed. He is also a insomniac. . .sleep mean little to people who are slightly insane.

Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 09-28-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #5  
((Interesting character look like you got into it ^^ One part though you said he is "quite' but paired it with some other words that could have two meanings. Did you mean he is quiet?))

The bunker that everyone called home was a flurry of excitement. Rumors had spread about the surface possibly being safe. Despite the size of the underground facility it was impossible to stop rumors around here. Too many people with too much time. Rico like many young boys pictured what the surface was liked and really wanted to go to the surface himself. He knew what it looked like in its greener days. Unlike what some of them here seem to be saying he knew how likely it was the surface was still just an empty wasteland. But he wasn't about to voice that knowledge.

With the excitement it was inevitable the counsel would announce or denounce the rumors though the intercom. Everyone had gathered at locations through the "city"

((My brain got stuck, if you can think of what they say go ahead and do so. Otherwise anything interesting like maybe Zaki is a good aquaintence of Rico or maybe Rico is his general informant. Whatever))
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
((I say they are acquaintance and yeah quiet lol, a person that kinda watches and talks when he needs to or ask questions if needed))

Zaki finally left his room looked into the living area of his home to see his mother reading a book paying no mind to what was going on outside. He never really cared much about what people had to say about the outside he thought along the same lines as his friend Rico about what the topside would look like. But sometimes he would try and see what it would be, making his way out the door he head to the crowd that was building in the area. He looked about till he saw Rico, wondering over he nudged the other some. "Hey anything new and exciting?" he asked resting a arm on the others shoulder pushing his glasses up some dark forest green eyes looked around the crowd.

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #7  
((Both of them quiet...I guess I get to be the talkative character again.))

Rico smirked at Zaki's apparent nonchalant attitude to everyone's excitement. "No in a way just the usual uproar over a rumor. But if these is true then it isn't any stupid rumor." Zaki knew about Rico's desire to explore new areas. Having already explored all he could down here, where he had authorized access anyway, he had to satisfy himself with learning other things he had no particular interest in or rereading stuff he did know. It was becoming rather annoying.
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
The taller boy smirked some looked about some laughed lightly. The only other person who could understand him and even talk to him most of the time was Rico but he knew Rico well, only having so many friends and so many children in one area your bound to only walk away befriending or knowing anyone to really care that happens to be with these two. "So, what do think the odds are this time around on some of them being pissed off and a small riot breaking out and they have to get people to calm down or start herding them all back home like they cattle they are." he said rubbing the back of his neck closing his eyes some. He just wanted out of the place he knew his friend was thinking the same thing, his long hair hung over some the left eye over the glasses. "Oh yeah I hear that you where asked by Sara the other morning to go out, so how did that play out for you?" looking over some smirking slightly.

Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 10-01-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Old Posted 09-30-2010, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #9  
((oh ho that's so meeean xD
and wow long post! o.o))

Rico disliked being where it was crowded and noisy. It made it hard to think and what more it was harder to breath. However if the rumor was true they'd want volunteers probably. And Rico would not allow anything to keep him away. Even the pests he called neighbors. When Zaki asked for his observation he mulled it over in his mind for a second. Sadly a second too long as the next words out of the taller boy's mouth had Rico turning red.

"Y-y-you" Rick stumbled in over his words. Before he could sttutter another word the speakers crackled followed by the voice of their leader Priscilla. Everything became still, Priscilla was a petite woman finally in her old age. Her voice though didn't show sign of this and she was well known for finishing what she had to say without interruption. The moment was too momentus that not a person risked missing a single word coming from the speakers overhead.

"I'm sure you've all heard of the rumors that the surface world is safe again. The equipment monitoring radiation levels indicates it is." she paused "However I can only guarantee it is safe at the entrance, and who knows what creatures have made a home there. This bunker cannot afford to send only our men out there. Therefore we'll be sending teams of six. One soldier and five volunteers."

She paused again probably enjoying the murmurs upon the people she was in charge. "The volunteers cannot be just anyone. If you want this chance you will prove you are worthy for this opportunity. Interviews begin today. For a line in halls D and F. Any fighting among your fellow people will automatically disqualify you. That is all." With a final static sound the speaker went silent. However that could only be assumed since the moment she reached her last sentence everyone was moving to those halls in a rush of noise. Rico was no different, in fact he was the first to begin making his way to Hall D. There he found one of the guard standing at the far end. By now people were rushing. Rico in turn walked faster until eventually everyone was running to the line. It was madness, they looked like idiots. But Rico only cared for the taste of freedom.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
(Awesome what it was just a small push lol)

Zaki was not going to let this slip threw his fingers he started to move with the crowed of people in some way he used his height to his advantage. To slip past the people around him he was not going let anyone else move in on this, watching Rico push threw the people. He knew it would be a tough and hard way to go but he knew he could do he knew he could. Getting rushed by the people around he moved on catching up to Rico. "It seems this is going to be really hard but I'll see you topside right?" he said to the other.

A another boy about there age smirked and laughed some looking at the both of of them. Zaki looked over some his eves narrowed some, growling softly under his breath knowing it was the one person that everyone could hate all at once, Tommy. "You think you two think you can cut it?" he called out to the two of them. "It seems he has his head so high up in his ass that he can't think right or even know what to do with him self Rico." said Zaki looking over to Rico.

Old Posted 10-03-2010, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #11  
Rico couldn't help laughing despite the anger clear on Tommy's face. It was a good thing he didn't want to be disqualified or he may have actually done something. "Besides logically I don't think he could make it." Rico left it at that, with their pestering him he didn't want Tommy to think it wasn't worth trying. But it was true, how do you send a competent team to the surface when everyone hated one guy? Drama was bound to happen but better not push it.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Zaki looked at the all the people moved about the central area so many people wanted to go topside. But it will be a fight he was going to make sure that he was going to be one of the candidates to head topside. Him and Rico, they wanted out, all the small chit chats in class and all the other things they would talk about going up. "This should be easy for us shouldn't it?" he asked Rico as they got closer to the window to be able to see what was needed to get on the ballot of going with the group.

Old Posted 10-05-2010, 03:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #13  
"Maybe but don't be too sure Zaki. They will probably want someone with skills helpful to scouting the world above. Think about where you're best at and highlight it." Rico was getting his mindset ready and spoke with complete focus and seriousness. Realizing this he tried to lighten up some. "uh...but this feels like an interview. I hope I can at least walk out of the room afterwards."

FF>>
Rico's turn finally came. He walked in greeting his interviewers with a smile and nod before taking his seat. It was so hard to not feel vulnerable in a lone chair with 3 people looking right at him. Piscilla was in the middle of course and on her right was the head of guard- Vladic. He was in his 40s Rico thought but was in good shape and still had a personality befitting someone younger. "hah little Rico? Safe to say the sickly boy wouldn't survive out there."

"Quiet Vladic!" Priscilla spoke, "How do you demand respect from the people of this bunker when you give none in return?" Feeling he was properly chastised she spoke to Rico finally.

"Nearly everyone is trying to prove themselves today. Tell me why do you think you should be in a team heading topside?" Priscilla motioned for him to speak. Rico had to take a deep breath. He hadn't even realized that he was holding this breath the entire minute.

"Well Vladic is right, physically I'm a terrible choice to send up there. But I can handle long travel if needed. I avoid causing conflicts best I can with any group, but most of all I'm one of the most knowledgeable on any subject in this base. I've also studied the most recent maps we have of the region outside the bunker. The reason I believe I should be on a team is because I can handle the physical requirements and both read and create a new map of the terrain." His heart beat fast and he was sure that his pitch went up and down the spectrum as he spoke. The 3 were writing things down. When they all finally looked up she dismissed him. Not a single answer!

Rico came out walking a little rigid and the moment he was sure they couldn't see him from the door he held onto the wall for balance. "whew I made it through that part...Zaki good luck!"
Old Posted 10-05-2010, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Zaki looked at Rico ran a hand threw his hair pushed the glasses up on his nose. This looks like it will be hard to get into, but he nodded to his friend and went into the office took a seat on the middle looking at the three before him so many things started to run threw his head he didn't know what was going to happen he didn't know what the out come maybe. But all he knew now was he was scared of what will the end result be of going topside. Vladic rolled his eyes seeing who had walked in, "Your kidding right? The half blind kid?" he snorted some.

"Enough, now Zaki why do you think you would be fit to see the surface world after long what can you add to the team?" asked Priscilla nodding her head to the young man. "If something happens to any of the equipment I am more then capable of fixing it, well at first aid if you haven't forgotten what had happened with Tommy at last years event." he hadn't need to remind anyone of that the fool had to much to drink almost killed him self if he had acted as quickly as he did the fool would be dead by now. The third member who hadn't really spoken finally said something.

"We will look into the matter of each person we look into, thus making a well balance team regarding if you happen to like one another or not, this on on behalf of the bunker not your own interest." said Vaires looking over to the other two then over to Zaki. "I know what you are capable of Zaki, but being here wont make it seem you will be there but we shall see what happens and where this will all lead to in the end." the other man said.

"He is right but you and a few others that we have in mind can be capable but we will look into other first before hand." the women said as she was about to dismiss the dark haired boy Vladic added in some part of notice to just how wonderful of a person he could be from time to time, "look kid just don't hold your breath, along with your friend just head home and let the big boys play, alright?" was all he said.

Zaki nodded, with in a while he walked out of the room into the hall feeling as if he was about to throw up, feeling slightly dizzy. "That was scary and hard. . . . ." was all he could get out leaning on the wall.

Old Posted 10-05-2010, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #15  
Rico came up to his friend with a cup of coffee for himself and Zaki's own favorte drink. "Hey no doubt you didn't ramble a little like I did. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had trouble walking afterwards." he drank from his cup looking content. Rico was still worrying over if he'd get chosen but knew worrying over it would only waste time.

"Let's go to my room I've been working on a new project. Good way to pass the time...and who knows? Maybe I'll start rambling again and put you to sleep!"
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Zaki looked over laughed a little. "Hmmm sleep what is this sleep you speak of Rico?" he said jokingly to the other. It was known that Zaki never slept much cause of childhood problems that his father cause but then again he was little odd and crazy from the start? Or hell he could be wrong about it just never really like to sleep cause he was far to scared to let his guard down? Hell he didn't know but hanging with his only friend he was fine with it maybe he would ramble him into sleep. Thought it never worked and Rico normally was sleepy before hand. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a cigarette lit it taking a drag off exhaling the smoke. "Shall we head off dear friend?"

Old Posted 10-08-2010, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote