Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default Whooot!!   #1  
I have been struggling with thoughts of wanting to marry my girlfriend. After my first wife dying and leaving a void in soul that will never be repaired and my second wife turning on me in marriage, becoming abusive, I said no more marriages and when I got serious with Janna, I told her not to expect a ring. She said she was okay with it. But, lately I have been deeply fantasizing about marrying her. I stopped and got a ring.

Guess who is officially engaged? She said yes! Yay! I'm really elated right now. I was so scared she would say no.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Congrats Shamus ^_^ I'm happy for you!

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #3  
Hey! That's great though! Following how you truly feel is important!
Congratulations to you! <333

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Glitch: Thank you! :D
SparX: Thank you. To begin with, I have detachment issues, so I have an incredibly hard time feeling romance. Usually all I can feel for women is a desire to be in bed with them. But I finally felt love her a year and a half after dating and being very intimate. I didnt think I would ever feel like this though. :) I'm so happy.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #5  
That is awesome news! Congratulations!
How is Jana feeling, the baby still in there?
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Thank you! Janna is feeling alright. She's sick of being bedridden. And yeah, Noel is still in the womb. She's 29 weeks, so its getting close to time.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #7  
I am glad things are working out so wonderfully for you.
But damn! 11 kids! hahaha you will have your hands full.
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Thanks! Its about time! I just got finished going through some rough shit and it seems like my life has been one struggle after another, so this is really nice.
Haha yeah. Its funny, I grew up saying that I hated babies and children and never would have one. I wasnt careful and honestly, I am beyond glad and thankful that I wasnt. They really are the best things I have done in life. I will always love and cherish each and every one of them. <3

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #9  
That is such a beautiful sentiment about your children. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is family. So you are quite blessed. Bad times end, and good times start. That has always kept me going.
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Thank you, I think so to.
Yes, the fact that no bad situation is forever is really a comforting thought.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #11  
I've read that life goes in 7 year cycles.
It seems to be that my bad times occurred during a 7 year period, then good times followed for 7 years (approximate). I am frankly afraid to figure out whether I am waning or waxing right now!
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Interesting.
That would be a nerve-wracking thing to learn. My life goes in 37 year cycles. So far all 37 years of my life have been kind of an uphill struggle. Lol.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #13  
Well then it can only get better, and it looks like it is getting better.
I sometimes get sad thinking of all the struggles I have here, and the struggles of all people here in this dimension. It would be nice to be able to go between dimensions and pick the life you wish to live and forget the rest of them. haha
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
That would be rad. Lol.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #15  
Yeah, scientists say that there are 11 multiverses (I'm sure there are many more) and that our past, present and future are all occurring at the same time. I totally believe that. Wouldn't it be the coolest thing to be able to time-travel?
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
It would and although I would be tempted to go back in time and change the past, the past happened for a reason and I wouldnt be me without each event.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote