Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Posty McPostsALot
Default Photography   #1  

I was wondering if anyone else on here was into photography. Do you follow any photographers? Are you one yourself? Do you upload your images anywhere?

I recently started uploading my photos onto Instagram. Never had an account before and figured why not. I kinda like it more than anything I've used to post my photographs on. I wanted to make a Facebook page but the image uploader is so bad... it destroys the quality.

It's also really easy to find other photographers and I started following some really great ones!

Old Posted 03-28-2017, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
You should post a link to your instagram!
I love photos, but I've always been reluctant to invest in photography. I wish I had though.
Old Posted 03-28-2017, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3  
I'll be honest, photography for me is kind of a hit-or-miss sort of thing. It just seems like there are so many photographers both professional and amateur, anymore (for example, I have 2 friends that are amateur photographers and 1 cousin that is a professional photographer) that I feel like so many things have been photographed to death.
Once in a while a picture will really pop out at me, but it's pretty rare.
Old Posted 03-28-2017, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

aaaa here!
I'm a little insecure of my photos so I was hesitant to post a linkk to my account haha... not even going to lie.

@ Kaderin: I kinda see the beauty in everything and I see photography as a way to show others how beautiful the world is. buuut I get what you mean, there's a lot of generic stuff and a lot of photos can be a real hit or miss for me too.

Old Posted 03-28-2017, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #5  
I love them! That cityscape is cool, and the snowy trees! :D
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 03-28-2017, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

omg thank you!!! that means a lot. I've always been into photography and artsy stuff but I was so insecure and doubted my capabilities so support and constructive criticism are two things that I value. ^^
Old Posted 03-28-2017, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #7  
I love attempting photography, but I only get rare occasions every couple months where I will drive to the ocean or mountains to specifically take pictures.
I have a really nice olympus film camera, but not film. Got it for my birthday once but never got a chance to use it. It has this HUGE lens and attachments x.X

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 10:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

@ sparX: That's awesome! I have a film camera too but never get the opportunity to use it. It's a Minolta with a big lens and bag. I have some film but again... never used it except for once. Sometimes I forget that I have it. I think I have photos on it that I took when I was... seventeen? Maybe eighteen... That's it. Maybe I should go get them developed to see what's on it.
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #9  
Tis the season for flowers
Soon
Soon I will not have to leave my house to do photos XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-03-2017, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I love to take pictures but mostly of bugs and plants. I lost my camera -stares at kids- so I wont be taking any more anytime soon.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-03-2017, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #11  
I used to shoot frogs when I went herping . There's no herps here so I haven't done it in awhile. May go shoot some birds. There was a crow around here chasing a hawk a few months ago. That would've even a nice shot.
Old Posted 04-09-2017, 05:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Huh, you're really good at finding great perspectives.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-11-2017, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Huh, you're really good at finding great perspectives.

Thank you sweetie!

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 04-22-2017, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote