Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #17  
I really don't have any preferences with hair, as long as it's clean, and not dreadlocks, they're horrible, and I do not like. >:(
I don't mind as long as it suits them, and they like it.
I suppose I'm really lenient when it comes to looks of other people.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 06:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
i like short hair on both guys and girls, short hair on girls is espescially sexy :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 07:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #19  

I like Long haired guys and short haired women :3
My hair is currently short ^^

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 08:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
It all depnds on face shape and construction. Though I tend towards long hair. A lot of times the longer hair styles are more attractive to me. I know for sure I wish that I could make long hair look good. Alas I was not blessed with the looks to pull that one off. Short spiked hair is best on me yet I'm so anal retentive I can't spike my own hair or it looks like a hair style that I hate xP
Old Posted 04-08-2011, 08:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
Default   #21  
On guys, I prefer short hair, mostly because it looks neater and more professional. However, there are some men I love the look of long hair on. Like Trace Adkins. He looks amazing with long hair.

Girls, it really depends on the individual. I, myself, have gone through several lengths of hair. Growing up, I had long hair down to my butt. I got it cut shorter several times, letting it go back long over time. But now, I have short hair. I like how I look with short hair. It really depends on the face and body type as to what kind of hair a woman can wear...

...Just as it depends on the man. If a man is skinny and wimpy looking, long hair makes him look feminine, which is fine so long as he wants to look feminine.

The number one rule, though, when it comes to hair... NEVER LET IT GET GREASY AND NASTY BECAUSE THAT IS JUST GROSS! XD
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 04-08-2011, 08:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
I prefer extremely long hair on guys and a cute short cut on girls.

Yes, I am strange. c:
Old Posted 04-08-2011, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #23  
Thanks to this thread I did dream about my hair when I went to bed! xD
I was at a doctor's office where he was going to run tests on some kind of physical ability of mine for some reason. Anyways before doing them I asked if I could use the bathroom first. I saw my hair down about two inches below my shoulder. Soft as it already is right now. Would it be wrong if I said this turned me on? xD; The do didn't look as bad as I thought it might. Though my dream put my out at a steep angle so that if I tried to cover it with my hair it would flop out xP

Second dream I also had this hair style. Wore emo style winter clothes with it. Didn't like the jacket pattern so much but the design was SO comfortable! *w*
Old Posted 04-08-2011, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Little Monster
On guys I like sort of shoulder length hair, nice and neat, not just hanging everywhere.

On girls I love the short hair. It just looks so awesome on how girls rock the short hair differently.
Long hair on girls is just boring to me.
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 04-08-2011, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #25  
I have a pixie cut. I go back and forth from long hair to short hair. I like to mix it up and make it different.

I think either can look good on either gender person as long as the cut and style compliment their face shape.
Old Posted 04-11-2011, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
I love long hair because I like playing with hair, however...The person I love most actually has fairly short hair so it's not really the only thing I look for xD
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #27  
I like to grow my hair cause I can do more hairstyles with longer hair and my boy toy LOVES IT, but for less maintence and wearing wigs easier, I would have to go for short

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
System Start
Depends on the person. I love seeing other girls with short hair, because it bears a kidn of cultural symbolism for me, and I hate that people are so stuck in the notion that long is the only way that girls "should" wear their hair. It's more of a social thing for me, haha...

As for looks, thogh, obviously everyone looks different and so different hairstyles suit them, but in general I think long hair on guys is awesome; some guys just look "blah" with it, and some guys look great. Depending on whether it is curly or straight... curly, I think it looks cuter when it is a bit longer, though short is still all right, and straight it doesn't really matter, but a shorter (not too short), styled look is great.

Guys with really square jaws, though, generallyr eally masculine, traditionally handsome faces tend to look odd with longer hair; guys with more "pretty" faces look weird with it really short...

Ultimately again, it depends on the person. I think people should feel free to try whatever the hell hairstyle they want... but what looks best changes from individual to individual.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #29  
For guys I would have to say Adam Lambert style hair, and I like long hair on girls.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Bahaha. Its interesting to see all the different preferences.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
The One and Only
Default   #31  
For guys I like short or medium-ish hair.
I think only a few can pull off long hair

For girls, any length is good as long as it suits them.
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Long hair on guys, most definately. If it's short I like it to have some style to it. I think buzz cuts are the most bland thing ever. Not too fond of no hair on guys either.

I like long hair on girs too but not usually behind mid back. A friend of mine is bald and she looks really good, I think in part because it accentuates her facial features more.

Speaking purely for asthetic reasons of course. ;)
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote