Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbows and stuff
Default   #17  
Mizuki gave a sigh "You know...all you Westerners are the same" Mizuki said staning before the tied up Drow. "Your all very stubborn" Mizuki said with a little tilt of his head "We could go days and keep you alive just to beat the truth out of you" He said "Meanwhile the beating would stop if you told even one tiny bit of information" He said to him trying to help the other mans case a little. It was rare for Mizuki to show any kindness but he felt a little sorry for the male before him. "But alas none of you talk" He said before his right fist struck out and his the other male in the jaw forcing his head to the side with a sickening crack.

Mizuki was a tall lean male, but with muscles that were hidded under porcelain skin. It was very rare that Mizuki took it upon himself to torture someone but for some reason this male intrigued Mizuki like no other. There has been storries of a young Drow in the Western army that had the potential to be the next great leader. If this was truely that same man Mizuki figured he got a break and would dispose of the male now.

"It dosent really matter to me if you tell me your name or not" Mizuki said flexing his fingers of his right hand "Its just a formality to me really" Mizuki continued starting to almost pace in front of the male "I mean its just respect right? When one tells you there name you reaspond with YOURS!" at the end of the sentance he stopped and gave a hard upper cut to the males stomach. Keeping his hand there Mizuki leaned into the gasping male and brushed his lips on his ear "But what do I know" He said in a whisper as he pulled away.

Mizuki had fun in tormenting his captives when he took the intrest in one. Though not many have earned it. This one though he was special "So..." Mizuki began one more time "Lets try this" He said "What is your name?" He asked again stopping in front of the young Drow. Mizuki was going to get an answer even if it was as simple as his name.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He hardly seemed to care with how he was being talked to, really he wasn't showing any form of emotion at all. He wasn't going to give this person the satisfaction of knowing if he was in pain or not. Though Mizuki had the right person from the rumors, though Thalion commonly hid any such talent to keep himself out of trouble. Though one of the reason it was a rumor was due to the fact he never backed down, no matter the odds he'd always fight and ensure the last man standing was out of the way. The fight from earlier, he could have stood his own far better then he did.. but he probably would have still lost in the odds of three against one. Let alone with who he was faced against.

The only thing he even seemed to have any reaction to aside from the punch to the stomach, but there wasn't any way to really avoid that, was when he felt his lips brush his ear. For whatever reason he was glad then never bound his neck as he pulled away or tried to at least. Ok sure he heard rumors but he had been hopeful that they were just that rumors. After the sudden jerk he regained himself quickly, that was a poor move on his part to show any sign of being bothered. Then again Thalion didn't like being touched... period.

After he asked for his name again and seemed to stop in front of him Thalion laughed suddenly, this was all amusing and he wasn't even in control of any of it. "did you ever ask yourself why we're all so damn stubborn?" He laughed again, it really did seem to amuse him. "We've already seen what the Eastern army has done to the other lands, I don't think you'll find a soul here willing to give up without a fight. We rule ourselves." He held a rather cocky smirk on his face he knew his words were going to get him hell in here, but he wasn't going to roll over just to avoid some torture not if it meant selling our his own homeland.

"tsk sure your right on the name bit, I'll tell you just to get you to shut the fuck up and move on to a different question." He really was a bit of a cocky person, though he couldn't help it, it better hid any true potential he might have, the only time it really showed was when he was with others. He was almost a natural born leader when it came down to leading assaults or keeping his fellows in arms out of harms way or as best as possible.

After his moments pause he did go on to speak again holding the same proud and determined tone as before when he spoke. "It's Thalion Lorulm, and you'd do damn well to remember it.. because when I get out of here your the first one that will choke upon your own blood" This was probably a empty threat, with how he was bound currently there was no way in hell that he was getting free. But damn it he'd try and worry them till the end!

Though if Mizuki heard any rumors it was probably by just his last name or some commoners where they'd call him Thal. His name wasn't like Mizuki's where it was known in full length across the lands, no his was more hidden. Whenever Mizuki got that rumor from probably fought tooth and nail before giving it up and then was using it to worry the enemy that there was a potential threat that could choose to take lead at any time.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 07:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #19  
(ignore this for some reason it said I posted but it didn't post and i refreshed the page like 5 times and then it chooses to post it twice -.-; i blame my moms pc lol)
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 07:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
((lol okay dear))

Mizuki sneered and gave another blow to the male infront of him. "I asked for your name" He said "Not a drab life story" With that Mizuki stood straight. "So Thalion was it" He said "See was that so hard?" With that Mizuki walked over to a table that had anything from different knives to hooks, hammers, and whipes. Everyone of them stained from use. Mizuki then turned around with a long leather whip in his hand.

Walking over Mizuki smiled to Thal "So lets try another question shall we?" He said starting to walk around the male in circules "Where is your base camp?" Usually Mizuki would lead up to the question. Gave him a little more time for the torture factor. For Thalion though, it would seem that only two questions were going to be presented for him.

When the male didnt respond Mizuki cracked the whip across the males thighs. Leaving a burning red welt in a long strip upon the males skin. "You should answer when a superior asks you a question..." The sentence was said in a dark authoritative manner.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #21  
After he regained his breath from the blow again he laughed slightly knowing he was about to give this man a smart ass answer. "Dreadfully, feels like I just sold my soul" Was his reply to if giving his name up was that hard, really it wasn't but that didn't mean he had wanted to give it up but if it kept this guy from being a broken record about the same damned question it was worth it.

Though he knew he was in for it this time around, punches he could take for a while ... whipping it had happened before once or twice though he was sure this Mizuki was going to try and break him. He'd be sorely disappointed. He'd rather draw on his last breath then to give in and admit this was a fruitless struggle. That's how he always had been if he wasn't that way he probably would have died as a young child, back when he had nothing left to hold onto.

"tsk..." he forced out knowing like hell he was going to answer that question. This guy was a idiot if he thought a whip was going to change his mind. Really it was just starting to settle in his mind that he probably wasn't going to make it out of this damned camp he was dragged to, Neimi ... she'd have to find someone else to follow around and beg for lessons from. She got away though so this was worth it.

He was certainly reminded how bad whips could hurt, not that he had truly forgotten but still. Though the man's next statement pissed him off a little it seemed. "Like hell your my superior! I don't see the West bowing to you or your leader so don't carry such a damn high and mighty addittude." He hissed out his words and half tried to pull against the bindings on his wrists. "Keep asking the damn question I'd rather bite my own tongue off" Was his last reply to the 'superior ranked' man before him. He meant his words too, he'd never give them what they were after no damn wonder all the others were killed if that's what they asked was the base location. The one place that was safe from the East.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 02:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki smiled and wanted to start laughing at the male infront of him. "You see Thalion" Mizuki began "Scare tactics or mind play is the true game set upon us" Mizuki said walking back over to the table placing the whip down. Mizuki now began to walk slowly down the table looking at each object with thought. "When one is captured and tortured the capturer takes the time in asking questions to see the different reactions that the tortured then gives" He said picking up a small object that slipped onto his finger.

Walking back over he gave the other male a sick twisted small smile "But you" He said "Your different" With that Mizuki touched a single spot on the males side right under his left pectoral. A pressure point connected to a nerve. When touched by the small magical ring attached to Mizukis finger a crippling electric wave shoots through the nerve to temporally disable the muscle around it. Least to say it would hurt.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #23  
"tsk.. call it what you want" He growled out towards Mizuki, it almost made him sick this guy was so damn calm and relaxed, if he had his blades and he wasn't bound like this he'd show this man what he could do. He should have from the start, he had been careless before a mistake he wouldn't make twice. Either way this 'game' as he called it he wasn't getting the information he sought from Thalion. Pushing him too far he probably would bite his own tongue till he tasted blood, he wasn't about to let him be the cause of the Western Resistance being destroyed.

'Different? What the hell is this guy on?' he thought to himself still feeling the stinging sensation from the whip, though in truth he was still feeling the damned fall he took from earlier. Either way he had to ignore it, or at least try to no matter what he had done to him he had to fight it just to be a pain in the ass to this General. He did mean his words when he said he better remember his name.

He wasn't really sure what he was suppose to expect though there were a few similar objects he had seen in the past that were like this ring, though to admit it he never bothered thinking he'd cross paths with another one. Not that he had that much time to think of what the hell this was before the sudden jolt with such a simple touch. This showed more effective then anything else he had been doing to Thailon, not that he had a choice really he wanted to curse all magical objects to hell and back.

his ears were still back and pain was easily written in his face before he forced himself to speak again. "Fuck off!" He breathed out before trying to finish what he wanted to say, really he wanted to do nothing more then to cringe in pain but being bound as he was it prevented that. "I'm not answering your damned question" Though he wasn't sure how many more jolts like that he could take. He just needed to last long enough till this guy grew tired, he had to sleep some damn time he was counting on that to try and recover from whatever he was going to have to endure. Though on the same note biting his tongue off would be easier and faster.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"Oh come now" Mizuki said leaning down to look Thalion right in the face. His braid dangaling close to the ground. "Why suck foul langue?" He asked standing straight before reaching out and touching the males right hip with the ring sending yet another wave of pain through the males body. Mizuki smile and took a step back looking at the male before him. He was bruised and battered. Welts formed on his skin from a abuse. He was a sight to see.

"You will answer the question" He said reaching out to touch the young male once more in the middle of his chest but something interupted him "General" Mizuki looked over to see Luna standing there "Im sorry to bardge in sir but we need your attention on a different matter" The dragonoid said. With a sigh Mizuki walked over and placed the ring upon the table "I was getting bored anyways" Mizuki said before looking to Luna "I will be right out" He said "Send them in he is to always be watched" Mizuki said before glancing back at Thalion "Until tomorrow" He said as he left the tent to be replaced by two large men. One of elven decent the other a troll.

Mizuki stepped out of the tent to see the moon square above there heads. A few hours and the sun would begin to light these lands in her warm embrace. Looking to Luna He sighed "Yes I know...matters" With that they entered the main tent and the real night began.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #25  
He never answered the man as to why his tongue was sharp, he had his reasons though at the same time he had been raised by bandits through his younger years. He saw nothing wrong with how his language was, aside from the fact once in a while if he was pissed enough his native tongue would slip into his speech and most would give him the oddest look as to what the hell he just said. Though maybe that would be a blessing here, he could use it after he got a chance to test if this General knew the langue.. odds were no it was almost lost to it's own people let alone outsiders.

With the next jolt he cringed more keeping his mouth shut all the same. He didn't really want to cringe he wanted to hold it in but his body was betraying him on that. "tsk like hell!" he growled at Mizuki when he said he'd be answering his questions. Though he was preparing himself for another painful jolt through his body, this one would hurt being in the middle of the chest. But it appeared that luck was on his side as someone walked in and spoke to the General drawing his attention.

After he started walking away and set the ring down Thalion let a heavy breath out, though he kept it silent so it wouldn't be noticed. He was all prepared for that jolt too not that it would have made a difference. He gave Mizuki a cocky smirk when he said until tomorrow "heh I'll be here, be sure you don't sleep in" His mouth was going to get him into more trouble then he already was in.. but he couldn't help it.

After the guards replaced the General in staying in the tent he found out he was bored, these two were hardly any fun they didn't speak and they weren't doing anything aside from annoying him. Though a few times he did get looks from them when he tested the bindings, it might be doable.. it's be tricky and he'd have to wait for some time when he wasn't watched but he might have some way to get out of here. Though it didn't seem he was going to get the chance to test it if he was to always be watched.

After a while longer he finally gave up on that thought, for now anyway. He needed to get rest anyway no matter how difficult that was going to be. Any rest was better then nothing he couldn't make it through tomorrow if he got none he knew that fact. Not if Mizuki had a full day to do as he wished.. That thought almost scared him in truth, it's not like he couldn't see what was on the table across the way. There were worse things then that damned ring.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki sat in his chair bored as he heard Luna ramble on point to different maps in front of him. Frankly at this point in time he didnt care until something caught his attention. "Maya and I went back to the Southern cliff" She began "We thought it weird for a Drow to be out there alone" Luna said " So we searched the area and found places of campfires a little ways away. Cold for about a fort night" She said. And we also found something else of intrest" With that Luna walked over to the door and called upon Maya.

Maya then proceeded to bring in a young female with her hands bound, a gag in her mouth and a clothe covering her eyes. Mizuki looked at the young female. "Why on earth would she interest-" And then he stopped, and got an evil smile "She was the young girl he was trying to save" Mizuki said standing up "Oh seems my night wont be boring after all" With that Mizuki walked over and picked the young girl up with ease. Throwing her over his shoulder Mizuki walked out of the tent.

Reaching the tent where Thalion was held he gave the guard at the door and order to go in and force a sack over the prisoners head telling him Mizuki has a present for him. The guard did as instructed. Walking in he picked up a small burlap sack that was on the table of objects. Walking over he smiled before roughly forcing the bag upon Thaloins head. He then smirked and leaned low "Get ready...Mizuki has a present for you" He said before standing and leaving.

Mizuki then walked into the tent and tied the young female to the post before Thalion. One holding her around midsection. Another at her feet and one to brace her shoulders, Mizuki didnt need her slumping. Time for the mind game to end. Mizuki leaned down to the young females ear and said very softly "If you want to live say these words when I remove your gage and only this. I want you...to call out "Thalion" let him know its you" With that Mizuki stood and turned so he would watch the reaction of the hooded male. He then removed the gage and his smile grew as the shaky tear stained voice spoke into the almost deffening silence "...Th-thalion?"
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #27  
He was hardly thrilled at the fact that being blinded like this never meant anything good. What the hell was this guy up to this time. "oh? Tell him fuck him and his gifts!" h growled out towards the guard, not that it did any good. Hell he was wasting his breath and he knew it but ranting a bit eased his mind over all.

Though he'd have his answer to the question in his mind of what the hell was going on now soon enough. Sure he heard Mizuki walk in and he seemed to do something though he'd never guess what it was. Not till he heard that familiar voice speak his name sounding terrified. His ears dropped suddenly, how the hell did they get her. Though he quickly dropped that question before trying to force his hands free, not that it worked but still.

"Leave her out of this!" He snapped suddenly still trying to break what binds were holding him, he might have been tired but he wasn't going to just let them kill her and he knew damn well that they would without a second thought. "She's just a kid let her go!" He swore if he got even a inch he was going to rip this man a new one fuck a weapon he'd kill him without it. The girl wasn't family she only meant something to him for having a similar back ground she had no parents and she was alone in the world. Really she was the only one he tolerated questions from.

The girl quivered a little she was scared she couldn't move even if they released her she'd never be able to run anywhere. She wanted to tell Thalion sorry she didn't mean to get caught but she barely managed to say his name let alone anything else. What were they going to do to her, she wasn't as strong as Thalion both of them knew that.

Thal panted a bit finally seeming to give up on his struggling against the binds, he wasn't doing anything but causing his own wrists to bleed. "tsk... fuck it all" he said under his breath, he knew for sure she had escaped. What happened, where did it go wrong. Why was she anywhere still near the area he told her to keep running and to not look back.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"You see..." Mizuki bagan walking over to Thalion "My trusty guards went back to the site to check around. While upon arrivle they found this little number..." With that he removed the bag from Thalions head so he could look upon the young female tied up "Trying to remove your arrow from my solders neck' He said simply comming around to stand beside the young female again.

"What a pitty huh" He said brushing away some of the young females hair that had drifted in to her face. "Its a shame...such young blood" With that Mizuki took out a dagger from a holster at his hip and lightly pressed it to the females shoulder. Holding firmly he lightly dragged it across and watched Thalions reaction as tiny blood drops appears and rolled down the females shoulder.

"This would all stop if you simply told me something of intrest" He said removing the blade from the girls skin and whiping the blood off on her clothes.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #29  
He couldn't do anything, that pissed him off more then anything this man could have done to him. The fact that she was here and knowing they'd kill her. What was he going to do he promised he'd look after her, he didn't want her to turn out like he did where his life was one struggle after another. But here she was probably to never see the light of day again even if he told this General anything.

He clenched his teeth to prevent himself from speaking he knew very well he'd say something out of the way and it could cause her to end up being killed... maybe there was something he could say to save her or at least in exchange for her life. He wanted nothing more then to just reach out and punch this guy in the face.

When her shoulder started bleeding be pulled one last time against the bindings still holding his teeth together. His eyes showed that he was in no mood to play he didn't really show any signs of being worried but he was, he just wanted her to live he cared less if he was killed in her stead. She was too young to have her life just taken like that.

He didn't speak right away still keeping his jaw locked. Though after a few moments he snapped and spoke again. "Fine!" He hissed out "i'll tell you whatever you want, just let her go she has nothing to do with your damn goals" The girl looked at Thalion shaking her head though she was still scared she knew what he was doing it was already her fault he was caught.

"But I have a condition.. I'm not saying a damned word till she's free, and by that I mean out of this camp." He glared at Mizuki, he was dead serious he as he spoke. "I want your word that she'll be allowed to live if I answer your damned questions."
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki looked to the young drow "Aww but how do I know you will speak once she is set free?" He asked simply with a shrug of his shoulders "Besides" Mizuki began again "What fun would I have if I were to let her go so shortly after capture" Mizuki said with a smile "Besides I think her mouth is less foul and loose then yours" With that he gave a nod of his head and watched as a gage was forced into Thalions mouth silenceing the struggeling male.

Mizuki then leaned down beside the young female with a smile as removed the blind flod from around her eyes "Hello sweet heart" He said to her in a soft tone "Do you want to go home?" He asked her with a little tilt of his head. "Back to the camp where nothing will harm you?" Mizuki knew that the girl beside him was scared shitless. Do to the fact that he got nods insted of words for answers.

With that Mizuki stood "If you do not speak" He said taking his dagger and pressing it to the young females throat "It will be my personal mission to find her and exicute her infront of your very eyes" Mizuki would play out on his threat if needed. "LUNA" he called and looked to the dragoness as she entered the tent. "Get me a horse" With that she left.

A shot term later she returned horse in hand. Mizuki took the he was holding to her throat and removed it cutting the young childs bindings. Picking her up he placed her upon the horse and looked to Luna "No one is to touch her" He said before giving a nod to Luna who stepped out of the tent. Slapping the rear end of the horse he sent it flying out of the tent and into the darkness of the night. He gave a smile as he stood and watched the shadow of a small dragon disapear behind her. Oh no one would touch her, but they could fallow her with ease.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #31  
Ok so he caught the first half of his bluff he never planned to talk though he didn't want to risk it at this point. "I said I would damn it, leave her alone" He growled, he wasn't planning to really give him any information he could work with but it'd be good enough for him to leave the girl alone.. at least till she was safe.

Though he didn't get the chance to say his thoughts on what would happen if he didn't talk, not with the gag now in is mouth. Hell he couldn't even bite his own tongue now if he wanted to. This was annoying, now he couldn't even curse out the bastard for pulling this stunt. He knew very well the girl was only brought here to be used as leverage.

Even after the girl was gone he prayed that she used the longest path to get back to the camp, the one that it would be easy to lose followers on. He didn't trust this guy to not send a lackey after her to find the location. He didn't know just how right he was. Though the pass wouldn't allow for the horse she was sent off on to ride through and it was really just a emergency route so it was dangerous to use. Let alone a few of the spots were rather a tight fit if you had any size to you.

But now all he could do was wait, being once again at the mercy of the General of the Eastern army. Here he had been looking forward to resting the last few hours of the night. He knew damn well that this guy wasn't going to let him till he got the information he was promised.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki smiled as he watched the horse gallop away. He soon then turned his attention towards Thalion "You are turning out to be more fun then I first thought you to be" Mizuki said walking over "Now" He said "I know alot about your fronteir" Mizuki said "I could take down the castle today" He said simply "But I know thats a cover up for the real force behind the attack" Mizuki simply said. This is when he removed the gave from the males mouth "If you dont tell me something interesting that I dont already know" Mizuki began "You are going to be in for one hell of a treat" He said with an evil smile.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote