Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default Love Dump Divi/Lee 1x1   #1  
He was late for work... so late, he'd get yelled at for sure... Running into the building he hurried about his the dressing room, only to be ordered outside. Getting told that he had someone was waiting for him. Huffing he pulled on vinyl shorts, a torn skirt over that. Slipping on a loose nighty he tugged knee high boots.

Running outside he looked around, only to get punched right in the face. Falling to the ground he was out cold, arms slumped up and over his body as a grinning man stepped from behind the doors.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
I love my friends. You support me so.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
|Hono Masao @ deviantart.com|
Divi's Colouring Book | The Promised Land |DeviantArt | PolyVore
Old Posted 12-29-2010, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

It was a pretty normal day... Uri was done with this shift at the bar, so he was on his way home. His normal walk back to his car passed a strip joint and he normally peeked inside just for a moment. He didn't have the need to go in there, but he was always slightly curious... He'd never seen anyone else half naked but himself... So, he would peek inside and then leave from pure shyness... Today was different though. He heard a huge thud from the alleyway beside the place and he peeked around the edge, cigarette in hand. He was faced with one of the normal strippers he saw being punched out cold and falling to the ground harshly. The man who did that was grinning over him and it made Uri realize what was going on... He wasn't meant to be there and this man probably had the intentions of raping him or something of the sort.

That made him quickly move into the alleyway and try his hardest to keep this man's fate from playing out. Uri was pretty big though, so he could hold his own. He was solid and broad shouldered. He wasn't weak... So, he quickly overpowered this man and watched him as he moved away and left the alleyway, yelling random things about how he would pay for this or something. Uri didn't pay attention at all, he just picked up the man from the ground and carried him to his car.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 12-29-2010, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  

Groaning softly a short while later he slowly stirred. A sharp pain shot through his head and he gasped loudly. His legs shot out and he kicked the side of whatever he was in. His eyes slowly opened, the world the constant half dark it always was. Seeing a metal roof.

He slowly looked around, head hurting even more when he moved. Grasping it tightly he whimpered and started to kick again. He wanted out, and away from whom ever this was. "Please....le...let me go..." He softly pleaded, not sure who had him.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
Old Posted 12-29-2010, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

It was a rocky ride home, but he managed to get there without this man waking up. He wasn't really sure whatever to do with him other than take him back to his own home... He was sure to be raped had he taken him back into the strip club... Or maybe something even worse. Uri wouldn't have liked that at all... Especially not when this male was just so... He wasn't sure how to describe how he felt about him. He was just so aesthetically pleasing to him for some reason... It was confusing and he'd never felt that way towards someone.

About ten minutes after he picked the man up, he was out at his home in the woods. He'd driven faster than he normally did, in a hurry to get the man to a comfortable place. He carried him upstairs and laid him in the guest bedroom, knowing that bed was much softer than his own. He laid the man down on it, making sure his head was supported by the pillow and he sat down on the chair. He looked down at this man as he just laid there, unconscious.

Thankfully, it wasn't much longer after that, that the man finally stirred. He'd brought in a cold pack and laid the man's face on it to make sure there wasn't going to be much bruising or anything to his face. It would at least keep down the swelling. Thankfully, it was only on the side of his face that he was hit. The spot was red, so it was obvious.

Moving to the edge of his seat, he peered over at the man, insanely curious about him. He noticed that he was distressed and that made a lot of sense. Uri quickly stood and placed his hand lightly on the man's shoulder to guide him back down to the bed. He wanted him to lay down and relax for a little while... He'd been hit over the head pretty hard. He wanted him to remain on the ice pack to keep too much damage from being present.

"Someone hit you and tried to take you... I saved you from them so nothing bad would happen to you... Please calm down and lay here for a little while," Uri whispered down to him.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-29-2010, 10:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  

Feeling the hand on his shoulder Miki started to panic all the more. "Don't touch me!" He shouted, pushing himself away only to fall off of the bed. Screeching as he hit the floor he groped around, a little. "Where am I. Who are you..." He demanded, going to all fours. Crawling forward he bumped into the bed a little, grunting softly as he wrapped a hand around the top of it. He struggled to pull himself up and to his feet. Wobbling a little he fell onto the bed.

He was panting heavily, legs pressing together. "Are... are you... are you going to rape me? Boss said to be careful...That there were freaks outside who would rape me, even though I'm a guy..." He whispered, blue eye rolling up to look at the odd man. Sadly that was the eye that had been hit... and it was swollen almost.

"Please... let me go... I want to go home... I'm scared..." He whimpered, chest rising and falling heavily.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-29-2010, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Shaking his head, Uri reached his hands out to the man, but did not attempt to touch him. He was so confused as to how someone could be so scared of the man that had saved him. He swallowed hard, not sure how he was supposed to confront this at all. He wasn't good at talking or anything, so this was quite the challenge for him to say the least. He looked down for a moment, shifting his monroe around on his gums for a moment in thought of what he was supposed to say.

"Please calm down. Please don't be scared. I saved you from the people that were sure to rape you! I'm not the bad guy here. Neither of us are the bad guy. Please get back in the bed and put this cold pack on the side of your face!" he said, pointing to the cold pack that was on the pillow he was laying on before he woke up.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-29-2010, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  

Looking towards the voice he rolled over and slowly crawled to where he had been laid down. Laying on his blind side he visibly trembled, groping around he found the ice pack. "Th-th-thank you..." He muttered, putting it back onto his face. He shrunk away from the other, still scared that the other was going to turn on him. "Can... Can I go home in the... in the morning?" He asked softly, legs kicking a little as he felt so vulnerable.

That he felt so should have been obvious, since his left eye was obviously blind. He slowly reached out, feeling the man's legs at the edge of the bed. Shrinking away he squeaked and hesitantly reached out again. Thinking that he had never introduced himself. "I... I'm... Miki... Mikhael... Ven Ebe... please, who are you?

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-29-2010, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

When the man crawled back ionto the bed, it made Uri feel so much better. He sighed softly and lightly sat down on the edge of the bed when he'd heard the man's introduction of himself. That was nice. He didn't know what the man's name was after all. He just nodded his head and repeated the name 'Miki' over and over in his head. It sounded nice to him. Really nice and that was good... It was also surprising... He didn't usually pay attention to people at all. He was always confused and distant... But he really didn't want that anymore.

"Of course you can," he replied, not sure if he meant that or not... He bit his lip when he said it, feeling guilty about that. He then sighed and looked down at this helpless creature. "My name is Uri... Uri Vaughn Wyatt. Please don't be scared. You're safe here."

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-29-2010, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  

"U-uri... I can't see right now... So please don't move suddenly... like you just did." He muttered softly. He slowly sat up, reaching out to the other. "U-uri.... D-do I have to stay in here? Its cold. I... I'm almost naked..." He blushed badly, since he had been dressed for work. He pointed out his clothes, and... the goose bumps on his skin.

He gulped sharply and let the ice pack down, a dark mark on his face as he tried hard to look at the other man. He could see...brown?

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

"This room is too cold for you? You could sleep in my room instead... There are lots of blankets on my bed and everything..." Uri said, trying to remember not to make any sudden movements as this male said. He didn't want to frighten him at all... He also felt bad that he was blinded by what that man had done to him. That wasn't right in the least bit. He was hoping that the swelling would go down a lot by the time he had to take the man home... He just knew he was going to keep him until he could at least see... Or maybe even longer than that... Uri was honestly tired of being so alone.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-30-2010, 03:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  

Shifting he tugged his skirt down and the rubbed his arms. "Well...I'm not really dressed for late fall..." He muttered, cheeks growing red since he knew he must look odd. Slowly reaching up to his head he tugged his red wig free, exposing his brown hair "May I borrow something warm? You said you won't hurt me... does that mean you don't like men? I would like to sleep..." He whispered, head hanging as he felt along his skirt, slowly taking it off. "Or... are you one of those who watched me take my clothes off and shake my ass...." He asked softer, curious.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 03:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

"Here. Don't be alarmed. I'm taking you to a different room. I have something warm for you in there..." Uri said as he gently and slowly scooped the man up into his arms. He took him out of the room and then down the hallway a few rooms to his own bedroom. He softly set him down on the bed, sitting him upright to be able to lay down however he wanted. Uri then sighed softly as he turned away and began to rummage through his clothing drawers to find something thick for the man to be able to wear for sleep.

"I've not watched anyone take their clothes off before..." he finally said when he found a thick shirt for him to wear. He figured the blankets on the bed would be fine for him too. He then walked over to him and placed the shirt in his hands. "This should be warm."

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-30-2010, 03:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  

Squealing softly he clung to Uri rather tightly when he was picked up, legs curling a little. He relaxed when he was set down. "Oh? Then... then why would you... save a whore stripper..." He asked, standing from the bed to undress. His hands found the base of his chemise, pulling it up and over his head. Folding it slowly he set it on the bed as he sat again, unbuckling his boots. He realized the man was most likely staring at him now...But that was something that he was used to. He was used to men gawking at him.

Leaning back into the bed he tugged his skirt off and then the shorts he had on. "Uri. I hate to ask... but do you... have something I can wear to... uhm... hide this..." He asked, pointing south, his cheeks and ears redder then a tomato. He was utterly bare, but he had Uri's shirt in his hands soon and he tugged that on, rolling onto his side and onto the bed.

It took him a moment but he slowly asked, "You'll sleep here too?"

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

As soon as he'd asked if there were some bottoms he could wear, Uri's eyes were averted. He didn't want to look, no matter how much his mind screamed at him to. He simply turned to his drawers once more in hopes of finding something that would fit the man without engulfing him. Uri was so much larger than Miki, so this was already a challenge. At least the shirt he'd been given was so very long and large. It covered down past the man's thighs as it was.

Finally, he found something that might fit the man and he tossed the pair of shorts to him, watching as it brushed past his hand and just barely grazed the skin before it landed on the edge of the bed. He then sighed softly as he looked back at the man, proud of himself for not watching him get undressed and then dressed again. He didn't want to invade this man's privacy like that... Even though that was what he got paid to do. Show off his body and everything of the like.

"No matter the occupation of the human, they do not deserve to be beaten, harmed, or raped. They're still a person and no one can take away their humanity," he said in response to the why. Then he sighed when the man asked if he was going to sleep here. "Well, it is my bed... So I should have full rights to sleep here, but if you'd rather sleep alone then I'll go sleep in one of the other beds in my house."

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-30-2010, 03:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  

Groping around for the shorts he quickly pulled them on then scooped under the blankets. "No! I'm scared... Wh-what if... what if that guy fo-followed...He'll find me... and hurt you... I...please don't leave me alone tonight..." He muttered, crying softly as he curled into the bed, hands at his head as he squeezed his eyes shut.

He thought that his request was perfectly innocent, since his intentions weren't impure. He didn't even like men... That was all that he thought. Sitting up he went to his knees and crawled to the end of the bed, slipping off of it. "Uri... I have a problem... I... I have to pee..." His cheeks went ever darker and he groped around for the much larger man, finally finding him.

"Please... I need to pee. All this frightening stuff made me realize it..." He muttered softly, looking like a child as Uri's shorts dropped off of his body.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 03:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

This was all so... Confusing to Uri to say the least. He was going to have to get used to human interaction and fast. He still didn't know what to think of people at all, despite his job at the bar. He hated that job too because there were so many different people there... So many different... Unpredictable people and he couldn't stand it, honestly... But this was different for some reason.

"Alright. Come on. Here's the bathroom," he said as he took the man's shoulders and guided him to the bathroom. He put him in front of the toilet and placed the man's hand down on the lid so he could raise it himself and know where it was.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-30-2010, 04:07 AM Reply With Quote