Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #49  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Ari, you're totally right. XD You definitely don't want to just shoot a shot of it or it's gonna hit the back of your throat and the fumes will make you gag.

I don't drink a lot (I have been actually drunk a grand total of ONCE and that was actually something of a scientific experiment) but I have enough experience to know what to appreciate.
Mmm. Slow and steady is always the way to go with alcohol...and a lot of other stuff as well. :3

Scientific experiment? :0 What was that for and about? :0

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:40 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
FEN IS BACK AND IS GONNA START! Send me your DNA's

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:42 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #51  
Quote:
Heh, Illusion, I'm almost 30 years old. I've had a long time to get acquainted with what's good and what isn't. I don't drink a lot but I'll try samples when other people get drinks. I also have an absurdly high tolerance (it took 1/3 of a bottle of rum to get me drunk and that was while I was sick so my resistance was down; under normal circumstances I don't even get buzzed off of any reasonable amount of drink) so I don't drink to get drunk -- when I drink it's because I enjoy what I'm drinking, which requires that I know what it is I like.
Your almost 30? I thought your were 26/27 right now x.x and that's only because I paid attention to those "when I was this age" comments.

Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:44 PM  
Developer
Curiosity, pure and simple. XD I was like 26 years old and had never been drunk before no matter how much I drank. I had been making a rum-based marinade for some meat I was cooking so I had been sipping a little here and there while in the meantime. I had a pretty nasty cold and I hadn't had anything to eat yet (I was still MAKING dinner) so I didn't have as much resistance as I usually do, so when I felt myself start to get buzzed for the first (and only) time in my life I decided to intentionally push myself past the feeling of "I don't want any more to drink" just to see what it was like.

... I'm a boring drunk.
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:44 PM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #53  
Quote:
Duchess, it's kinda messy. Technically you're right but it's also illegal to furnish alcohol to a minor, and in a lot of places it's illegal for a minor to have any detectable alcohol in their system. So while the act of drinking it isn't illegal, someone had to break the law to get there and in some places you're breaking the law afterward.

DK, sake's hit and miss. It's a stronger liquor than you would expect from something called "wine" -- it's closer to vodka. Cheap sake stinks and burns; good sake is smooth but potent and almost evaporates in your mouth. And an appreciation for the flavor of potent alcohol doesn't come naturally; you have to learn to like it.
the worst alcohol (worst as in 'drinking experience i did not like') for me have been, in this order:
Everclear - omg holy shit, never ever drink this wrong accidentally to where you cough, it will burn for 3 hours afterwards. It really seriously is like drinking gasoline lmao.
Sake (it literally felt like it sucked all the moisture from my tongue, it was weeeeird, and too harsh)
A martini - again, too harsh for my liking
Brandy - ughhhh made me so nauseous
Bacardi 151 Limon - Oh my god never again
Never again
neverrr agaaaain (like if I even smell it now I get ill)

Considering my liquor drinks of choice are Rum & Cokes, white Russians and any kind of drink that uses Kahlua or Bailey's, I'm guessing I have not developed a taste for potent liquor xDDD

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:45 PM  
Ho! Miscreant!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana View Post
Is it available for Macs? :0
If yes, could you PM me the info Foxy? :0
You know....I really don't know if it works for macs. o_o I would think it would...
Questing:

5,000,000 Aurum

BUYING - Silvary's Bundle

Deviant Art

█♥█Reaching for the stars! Art shop!
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:46 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #55  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
You know....I really don't know if it works for macs. o_o I would think it would...
Can you PM me the information anyways and I'll look it up myself then? :0

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:48 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Is anyone else interested in the pixel class? Fen is starting again ^^,

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:48 PM  
Developer
Default   #57  
No, Paint Tool SAI is not available for Mac, although it runs fine under Parallels (or any other virtual machine you want to use) and pretty well under WINE (but that's a pain in the butt to get set up on Mac).

Rem: Sounds like you had cheap sake. It shouldn't have felt like that; it should have left your mouth with an airy feeling like... well, it's sort of vaguely like the sensation when you've eaten a strong mint. I've not had brandy but I want to try it someday; it sounds good.
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 09:50 PM  
draws the naughty bits
Coda - yeah that's what I heard, I think it was the cheap stuff

Ohhh well ... I ...guess it can be, but it's just not for me xD I don't like the liquors that sting too much, and brandy can't really be cut with a chaser like vodka or other stuff
I like my alcohol to taste like candy I guess |D;;; WOOO ADULT

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 10:04 PM  
Developer
Default   #59  
I prefer sweeter liquors as well. I've got a bottle of coconut rum on my counter that I don't drink a lot of because it's so good that I want it to last a long time.
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 11:25 PM  
Art Meiser
We are on intermission, possible finishing for the night I am not sure. Its a little hard for my hands to deal with the stress. We also finished the particular item I was working on.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 01-05-2012, 11:54 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #61  
Urf. All this talk of alcohol is making me want some right now. >w>;

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 01-06-2012, 12:45 AM  
Art Meiser
I am unfortunately going to have to close the pixel class for tonight. I should have another session within the next 2-3 days. Unfortunately my hands wont stop hurting enough for me to continue.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 01-06-2012, 01:31 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #63  
For now I'll just...uh...try to find a nicely pirated PS and practice, I guess/
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-06-2012, 01:32 AM  
Thorns and Claws

i have PS and Gimp.. but im not sure if i'd be able to make the class times ^.^; have college starting up again and all ~kicks real life at times~

Old Posted 01-06-2012, 05:28 AM