Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default   #65  
I generally do.
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Then your set.

You were a hentai creator in your pass life, which I believe you were a male in your past life, wishing you were female making you what you are today...

Okay too much of an open mind I have.

Old Posted 02-13-2013, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #67  
But I'm now wishing I was male half or more of the time...
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Join the club. XD

I didn't have boobies till my last year of middle school and now guys are like, you have big boobies and I'm like.. times like these I do wish I was a male..

but yea.. people have certain views they view their ocs, pretty normal to me. XD Hence why I'm like.. refs only.. or no art.
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #69  
I'm actually Genderqueer, Dawn.
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Ah.. I'm not genderqueer.. I have had thoughts wondering what it would be like to be male but I honestly quite happy being a female..
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #71  
It's not fun, a lot of people have beaten me because of it.. eheh..
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
I wouldn't of.. that is your choice, nothing I can say or do is going to change it.. I have had friends openly admit to being gay to me and I'm like, hey, that's cool. Doesn't change who they are, than why let it bother me? Hell, I'm still not sure if I'm straight or not.. I mean, don't get me wrong.. I am wanting a relationship with the guy I have feelings for right now.. but it's kind of hard since I'm in Scotland and he's in the USA and neither of us have the money for a plane ticket to visit the other.. while if he came here it would be visit, for me, I could stay in the USA. Dual Citizenship ROCKS!
Old Posted 02-14-2013, 09:43 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #73  
Genderqueer? May you tell me what that is or how it works?

I get lost now with the whole I'm gay, I'm a lesbian, I'm bi-sexual, I'm a tranny.... Okay, the tranny thing is another I don't get. lol

But I'm happy as things are, I don't care if you like someone else because of who or what they are, as long as your friends with me and open about it, but not rubbing it in my face... I'm happy for you.

Old Posted 02-14-2013, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
I'm actually Genderqueer, Dawn.
Hm? You are? May I ask what..."kind"? (That might've been too personal. Don't worry about telling me if you're not comfortable with it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
Genderqueer? May you tell me what that is or how it works?

I get lost now with the whole I'm gay, I'm a lesbian, I'm bi-sexual, I'm a tranny.... Okay, the tranny thing is another I don't get. lol

But I'm happy as things are, I don't care if you like someone else because of who or what they are, as long as your friends with me and open about it, but not rubbing it in my face... I'm happy for you.
Hm, okay. The gay/lesbian/bisexual stuff is self-explanatory...those are based on sexual orientation and not a choice. I'm not sure whether you mean transsexual or transgender by "tranny"; they're two different things.

I see no reason for people to rub their sexual orientation in another person's face...That's actually slightly...creepy. Most people tend to keep quiet about it, especially the sexual orientation-based things. The gender-based things are a bit more obvious, especially in real life.

...-cough-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-14-2013, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #75  
Transsexual I was going for.

I had to gay friends in highschool, one was a girl and one was a boy. The girl wasn't bad for pushing it in your face saying she was gay, etc. Except I find on FB she is all saying support this, be alright with that, straight people aren't all that it is... Etc. I'm fine with people that are, I don't have a problem with it at all. Hell, I'm bi-sexual at times. Why I say at times, because I am very open and I have dated the same sex a couple times, but I don't think it's enough proof to say I am bi-sexual.

As for the guy in highschool, he was all set on doing a G-S alliance, but I think it came down to it being all about him. He was always pushing the fact of it just being a gay alliance with straight people apart of it. He was widely open about it and I think that's what got to me. It's like yes, we know your gay, but you don't have to go and tell everyone about it, every single day. I guess that's what got annoying to me.

I just think that some people should tone it down a bit and not rub it in my face. I'm not going around and rubbing it in their face that I am straight, maybe bi-sexual, but still. It just gets on your nerves when it happens every day.

I'm sorry if this offence anyone, I am just saying that I am happy that you are who you are, and will be with anyone and to make them happy. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Old Posted 02-14-2013, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Well, I don't feel fully female or fully male even though my body is blatantly that of a female and I was even pregnant..

I most days I want to just curl up and not go anywhere or look in a mirror because I'm not a man and yet I don't think I could ever go through transitioning due to the fact I don't feel fully right as a man. I always have people saying, "You're a beautiful young woman you should act/dress like it." But I don't feel like a woman most of the time and I don't even feel beautiful thanks to a life of being called ugly by 90% of the people I've met. I've even asked people, "How would you feel if I became a man/was born a male?" Most of the time the answer is quite negative..

I have one person who actually supports me aside from my homosexual uncle who lives on the mainland. I could keep going but the rest is better to tell you in the privacy of skype.
Old Posted 02-14-2013, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #77  
I agree with you there, Espy.. too many people flaunt they are 'gay' or 'lesbian' and it's like.. that's nice.. really don't give a shit..

If the topic comes up in conversion, than I'm fine discussing it.. I love hearing other people's views. I know some people are going to be like, your 27 and don't know if you want to be with a guy nor girl.. to be honest, with my family and their views, that's something I can't openly say cause I know if I dated a female, it would be frowned on.. but I also can't say I am not attracted to males cause obviously I am..
Old Posted 02-14-2013, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
Transsexual I was going for.
Hm...okay. Transsexual is often related to the medical issues of gender reassignment. Its most extreme definition would be used to describe a person who feels like they're a man trapped in the body of a woman (just this could also be described as transsexual, sex being the opposite of the gender), and undergoes surgery to alter his/her physical attributes.

But then again, these definitions keep changing, so...

Quote:
I had to gay friends in highschool, one was a girl and one was a boy. The girl wasn't bad for pushing it in your face saying she was gay, etc. Except I find on FB she is all saying support this, be alright with that, straight people aren't all that it is... Etc. I'm fine with people that are, I don't have a problem with it at all. Hell, I'm bi-sexual at times. Why I say at times, because I am very open and I have dated the same sex a couple times, but I don't think it's enough proof to say I am bi-sexual.

As for the guy in highschool, he was all set on doing a G-S alliance, but I think it came down to it being all about him. He was always pushing the fact of it just being a gay alliance with straight people apart of it. He was widely open about it and I think that's what got to me. It's like yes, we know your gay, but you don't have to go and tell everyone about it, every single day. I guess that's what got annoying to me.

I just think that some people should tone it down a bit and not rub it in my face. I'm not going around and rubbing it in their face that I am straight, maybe bi-sexual, but still. It just gets on your nerves when it happens every day.

I'm sorry if this offence anyone, I am just saying that I am happy that you are who you are, and will be with anyone and to make them happy. Everyone deserves to be happy.
Yeah...If you're gay, then alright, fine, you're gay. Not a big deal. Don't make it a big deal. It's not a big deal if a person's straight, so why should it be any different for LGBT people?

...Well, that's my opinion.

Being widely open about this stuff's fine by me; I don't need to be reminded every day that you might just feel that you're more special than I am because you're LGBT and I'm not.

I find that to be infringing on my comfort with being who I am.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-14-2013, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #79  
Double post coming up because I don't want people to have to face walls of text...Shhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Well, I don't feel fully female or fully male even though my body is blatantly that of a female and I was even pregnant..
To be honest, I don't give a damn whether people think of me as a guy or a girl. I'm rather androgynous physically, have a low voice, can swap easily between speech styles, and enjoy confusing people. I guess I'm fortunate in that regard.

There are days when I walk into a bathroom and get funny looks. Those are the good days. They make me laugh.

Quote:
I most days I want to just curl up and not go anywhere or look in a mirror because I'm not a man and yet I don't think I could ever go through transitioning due to the fact I don't feel fully right as a man. I always have people saying, "You're a beautiful young woman you should act/dress like it." But I don't feel like a woman most of the time and I don't even feel beautiful thanks to a life of being called ugly by 90% of the people I've met. I've even asked people, "How would you feel if I became a man/was born a male?" Most of the time the answer is quite negative..
-chuckles- My version of that last question. Oh boy. I've asked my parents that before; the reply was also pretty negative. I don't think they understood why I asked them that. I mean, my dad thinks LGBT people are strange and should just do their thing quietly. My mom's a bit more open to this, but she still thinks I should act more like my assigned sex. Ahaha. I've had too much practice walking on the line between male and female, though, and I enjoyed treading on that boundary.

Quote:
I have one person who actually supports me aside from my homosexual uncle who lives on the mainland. I could keep going but the rest is better to tell you in the privacy of skype.
Hey, I fully support you. Don't worry about what other people think. Nothing is real, everything is permitted.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-14-2013, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Maro, that is a lot of self-conflict I see there. No one should go through that much conflict against themselves. I feel sorry for you, really I do. I think I have been there before in my life a few times, being who I am then wishing I was born something else and actually being that person, yet still wanting to be who I am. Lots of conflict, I know how it feels, yet I just stick to who I am physically and just live it out. I would want to go under any changes because I may not be happy and want to be back to the way I was born.

Dawn, I am like you in a way. If the topic comes up, it's alright to discuss it, see other people's views. I am fine with that, actually I would like to voice my views and not be shun down upon because of my views.

Espy, yes, it does make me feel uncomfortable because someone else is going I'm gay, love and support me. Where it's like, I'm straight, look down on me then. It does reach a comfort zone with me with it all, but that is probably why I felt comfortable dating the same sex, yet it never went anywhere but kissing and making out.

Old Posted 02-14-2013, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote