Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #65  
Calvin shook his head, "N-..no, I remember we showed up... And that's it." He sat up and looked at Brianna. He shut his eyes and tried to recall anything from the night. Why do I have a feeling that I didn't use a condom? He thought to himself as he opened his eyes. "Thank go there is no school today." He weakly chuckled, trying to ease the tension in the room.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna chuckled at his attempt to lighten the tension. She closed her eyes and rolled over on her back then opened them again and looked at the ceiling. Of course of all things to get drunk and not remember it would be her first time. She wondered vaguely if Calvin knew she'd never had sex before. It wasn't as if she had ever mention the subject to him before. She sighed. Now was not the time to dwell on this. She needed to get home. She reached out an arm from under the sheets. "Could you hand me my ah... clothes." She blushed a fiery red seeing her underclothes laying about with her dress.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #67  
"Ahh ya." Calvin got up and started to gather her clothes up off of the floor. When he bent down he noticed that he was still wearing his tie, That is somewhat unsettling. He thought to himself. In moments of what he was assuming as passion leaving a tie on seemed rather... odd. He walked over to Brianna and handed the clothing to her. In a way he was glad he ended up with Brianna, but in a way he wasn't. This could ruin their friendship, he snapped out of his thoughts. "I-..I'm gonna be over there getting dressed." His face became red as he went to pick up his clothes.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna just mumbled an okay and waited till his back was turned before embarrassingly exiting the sheets and getting dressed. Her head was spinning and she was suddenly very grateful her parents weren't supposed to be home until late tonight. Explaining this to them would not work well. When she was done changing she let herself fall back onto the bed. "Are you feeling well enough to drive?" She asked him, not looking his way encase he was still changing.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #69  
{Its weird they had sex with each other and they turn the other way when they get dressed. xD}

Calvin was finishing buttoning up his shirt as Brianna spoke. He turned around, "Ah ya... I am fine to." He checked his pocket and was glad to find his keys were still in his pockets. You know we are going to have to talk about this, right? He thought when he meant to speak. He shook his head gently as to not aggravate his headache.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
"Okay..." Brianna trailed off. She knew she was avoiding the subject. Of course she was. What was she supposed to say? Hey, we totally had sex and now we can remember a thing? Or, You know that was my fist time in case you were wondering? She wanted to bash her head against a wall, but it was pounding like she had already done so.

She stood, holding her head as it throbbed. She looked over at Calvin and bit her lip. One of them was going to have to say what was on their minds.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #71  
Calvin closed his eyes as Brianna looked at him, he couldn't believe he was about to say this. "I know this is probably the worst time to say this... But I have had feelings for you, for a long time." He opened his eyes and slowly started walking over to Brianna. "That was your first time, wasn't it?" His tone was sweet and understanding. "I'm sorry..." He trailed off feeling horrible.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna felt her stomach twist into a knot as he spoke. It wasn't that they weren't words she's wanted to hear for a long time, it was simply she's wanted to hear them before they'd had sex, not after. She felt a familiar lump in her throat when he guessed that it had been her first time. She looked away, wanting to cry, wanting to go home and bury herself so deep in her familiar blankets that no one would ever find her again. Instead she took a hesitant step toward Calvin, then another and before she knew it she was pressed against him, clutching his shirt for support. She knew she should respond to his confession, but her mind was far to confused.

((One last response before I speed off))
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #73  
{Thank you it was just getting good lol. Ok good night.}

Calvin was a little surprised by her reaction. And by the way her face looked when he asked her if that was her first time he knew the answer was yes. He gently wrapped his arms around her holding her tightly. "I'm very sorry..." He trailed off laying his head on hers. He really wished he could remember the night, just so he would know...
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna sighed, knowing now wasn't the time to be upset over this. She pressed her face into his chest for a moment. Breathing in his ever comforting sent. With one last deep breath she raised her and shook it, disregarding his apology. "Not your fault." With that she loosened herself from his arms and proceeded to put on her shoes. "We should get home."
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 07:04 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #75  
Calvin really didn't want to let her go but he knew he had to. "Ya we should..." He trailed off as he looked for his shoes. "I found my jacket.... But not my shoes. I don't even remember bringing in my jacket." He ran his hand through his hair as he looked over his jacket. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 11:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna looked up as he mentioned not finding his shoes. Her brow furrowed as a fuzzy image played in her mind. In it she was running through the house holding Calvin's shoes in her hands, looking back to see him coming behind her. She ran into a room, this room to be exact, and shoved them under the bed before Calvin had caught up. The image died then. So that was how they had gotten in the room alone together. But why would she steal his shoes?

"Uh... They might be under the bed..." She said, blushing scarlet. She went over and looked under the bed, seeing his shoes placed neatly there and pulled them out. "Here." She held them out to him.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #77  
"How'd..?" Calvin trailed off not wanting to know. He grabbed them, "Thanks." He smiled a little as he sat on the bed to put them on. "How are you feeling? I mean... Y-..you asked me, a-..and I didn't ask you." He had never stumbled that much in a sentence before. He looked at Brianna as he finished putting on his shoes.
Last edited by Bovice; 06-26-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna smiled and looked over at Calvin. Whatever had happened the night before, he was still her best friend. She walked over and sat beside him. "I'm... okay, I suppose. I mean, I've got a pounding headache and I don't think I'll ever touch another sip of alcohol in my entire life, but I guess this could have been worse." She said with a small smile. After all, she could have woken up with someone she didn't even know. That would have been worse.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #79  
"Ya it could of been." Calvin patted Brianna's leg. "I guess we should get home." He stood and offered his hand. "Plus at home I'm sure you have Advil, I know I do." He smiled a bit.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna took his hand, letting him help her stand. "Advil sounds glorious. After I take some I'll sleep until tomorrow." She said as they began to leave.

((You want to go ahead and skip the them being home?))
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote