Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #17  
"But sometimes you need to listen to your heart." Calvin slapped himself internally. He wasn't listening to his heart, so why was he telling her to. He shut the door when she got in and walked over to the driver's side. He opened the back seat door and put his messenger bag and jacket on the floor. He removed his camera from his neck and gently placed it in its case. He quickly shut the door and got in the drivers seat, he looked at Brianna. "I am very gentleman-y..?" His face contorted in 'WTH' mode at his butchering of the English language. His eyebrow raised slightly when she said that they would be alone, he wiped it off of his face. "Well it looks like we both are home along." He put the key in the ignition and started the car. He slowly drove out of the parking lot.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna, to late, realized how her words could be taken. She tried to cover them up in a nonchalant way. "You know how my mom is. We can't go five minutes without her offering us some sort of snack or beverage." She grinned at him. "You are the spitting image of a gentleman, and your grammar is superb." She winked at him slightly and then proceeded to mess with the radio till she found a station they both liked. She turned it low so it would be nothing more than background music. "I think there's a party sometime tonight. You going?" She asked him.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #19  
"Ya and she always opens with 'So how is the happy couple?'.... Oh wait that is my mom." Calvin chuckled. "Thank you for the compliment, even though I already knew that." He smiled as he turned. "It starts at 8:30, and I was going to go. Ryan invited me and Jessica..." He trailed off with a sigh. "But if you want to go I will go." He glanced to Brianna when he stopped at a red light. "And I hear there will be alcohol there, so don't drink to much." He chuckled knowing Brianna would never drink underage.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna grinned, rolling her eyes. "Oh, you know me, a raging alcoholic. I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself." She said with a pleasantly sarcastic tone.

Brianna studied his expression for a moment. "Let's go, and you can show Miss Jessica how much happier you are now." She told him in an attempt to cheer him up. "And you know what, I'll even let you help me choose an outfit. We'll have a great time."
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #21  
"Ya I know, we really need to get you into AA." Calvin chuckled sweetly. "Ok, ok. I'll help you pick out an outfit if you help me." He smiled as he pulled into her drive way. "After ice cream, and chilling for awhile we can run over to my place and you can help me." He turned off the car and quickly got out of the car. He rushed over to her door and opened it, "See I am awesome." He winked as he held out his hand.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna nodded seriously and took his hand, causing her heart to do a little flip. "I will never doubt your awesomeness again." She told him with a grin as she let him help her from the car. She glanced over at her home. It was a humble little place. Quaint and simple, nothing extravagant.

She tugged at him hand that she now held, dropping once they started walking, and entered her home. "I think you should wear something pink. It's definitely your color." She winked at him.

(( Her home -->http://www.countryliving.com/cm/coun...er-home-de.jpg ))
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #23  
{[Awww its cute.]}

"Ah that is what I like to hear." Calvin chuckled as he followed Brianna up to the door. "Well you are in luck, I do have a few pink ties at home. And you know that I always have to wear one." He smiled as he walked into the house, and played with his black tie. "You know I always feel homey in your house. Mine is just so flippin big." He sighed as he looked around the quaint house.

{[This is going to be his house.]}
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna smiled. "You house is huge. It's a wonder I haven't got lost in it yet. Oh wait I have..." Quickly, she turned and grabbed his tie. She pulled him with enough force to lead him to the couch and make him sit, but not enough to hurt him. "Sit. I'll get the ice cream." She said with a smile and dashed off.

((Big house 0.0 ))
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #25  
"Ya, but I found you after ten minutes." Calvin smiled. He stumbled forward as she pulled on his tie, "You are so lucky I don't wear clip on ties." He chuckled as she made him sit down on the couch. "I can help, I do know my way around a kitchen." He smiled as he watched her walk away. After all I always have to make my own dinner. He sighed as he thought to himself.

{indeed it is}
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
"My kitchen, my rules. Guests don't serve themselves." She called back cheerily. Quickly she got out two bowls and filled them with 'Rocky Road' ice cream. She came back and sat down beside Calvin, handing him a bowel. "Now, do you need to cry to some outrageously sappy chick flick?"
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #27  
Calvin smiled as he grabbed the bowl, "Nope, this ice cream and being with my best friend will help." He smiled as he took a spoonful of rocky road. He gave her a small peck on the cheek, "Thank you." He smiled even thought his face became a little flushed.

{I'll be back soon, I have to go and make dinner.}
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna's face warmed slighted when he kissed her cheek, but she simply smiled like it was nothing out of the ordinary. "That's what I'm here for." She told, leaning her head on his shoulder for a brief moment before returning to her ice cream. "Well, that and to make fun of you every chance I get."

((Alright, I might be slow to reply since I'm packing))
Last edited by Honor; 06-22-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #29  
{Okiedoke}

"Ah yes the making fun of." Calvin chuckled as he took a bite of ice cream. After about an hour and a half he glanced at his watch, "6:30" "Well we should go and pick out your outfit." He jumped slightly as he felt his phone vibrate uncontrollably. "Jeez just hold on..." He trailed off as he pulled his phone from his pocket. He scanned the multitude of texts that were coming in. "Well the party is moved to eight." He showed the text to Brianna. He dropped the phone when it vibrated again, "Damn it Jessica." He grabbed it off of Brianna's lap. He started mumbling as he kept getting texts from Jess, "Screw it." He tore the battery cover off and pulled out the battery. "There." He threw the pieces onto the couch.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 07:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna smiled and shook her head at Calvin's reaction. "Let me guess, she's sooo sorry and she thinks breaking up was the worst thing in the whole entire world?" She grinned and stood, then leaned down and ruffled his hair. "Come on, my entirely to small and unprepared wardrobe awaits." She then proceeded to go up the stairs, looking back to be sure he was coming.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #31  
"You got the jist of it." Calvin sighed. "She just wants to go to the party and wants me to buy that stupid dress that she has been 'dropping hints' for since we were invited." He stood up and straightened his hair. He followed her up the stairs, "Your wardrobe isn't that small." He smiled. "I'm sure you have some fantastic things to wear."
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
"That's what you think. I'm fairly certain I have one dress suited for the occasion. Come on, I'll show you." She dashed up the steps and into her room. Once Calvin was there she pulled out a yellow dress from her closet. "Too fancy?" She asked him.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote